Photo

Here's an idea.

11 replies to this topic
METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Play single player. Rockstar has made an amazing single player experience so why not the few that are so fed up with online play single for a bit. Sure you've been playing it for two weeks but who cares. Anyone who says they did everything is insane. There no way you did.

All I'm saying is give Rockstar a break. They warned us. There's no reason to complain about lost characters or lost money when you are crazy enough to play on day one. Don't you know when any mmo or online game comes out the actual release date is usually a week or so after release. Everyone knows these type of games have problems and they always will at launch. So ya go have fun with Trevor or something. If these problems still exists a week from now then come here and voice your anger.

I truly am not trying to be dick Tracy here but seriously the majority of us know the routine but the rest are just crazy thinking this would go prefect. We all want to play just as much as you.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

From now on, everyone who complains "MAH SRSRS ARENT PERFECT FAK U ROCKSTAR!" will be now known as

"Tracy" or a "Dick Tracy"

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Finally some positivity on this god forsaken forum. The hell happened to the word "paitience" cause it seems almost no one here knows what the hell it is. I love GTAO luckily it works perfect for me and I managed to play a lot today.

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

We have been playing Single player for Two weeks now. Pretty sure by now most of us are bored out of our minds and want to play Online. Not. Single Player.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I don't think anyone expected things to go perfectly, but we did expect it to work and not DC before the tutorial even starts.

• M210F likes this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Actually if you look around on the forums, the latest update has glitched single player for a few people

So no, we can't play SP either.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

I beat that last week lol
I'm not mad tho, 2k14 came out today.

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

I don't think anyone expected things to go perfectly, but we did expect it to work and not DC before the tutorial even starts.

Exactly, I also find it funny when people say "MMo's always had bugs right of the bat". Well that maybe true, But atleast we could still PLAY those MMo's right away.

• M210F likes this

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

And yea I'll echo the thoughts of many others on here
We didn't expect no lag, every mission available, etc. i think at the very least we should be able to free roam like in gta4.

I woke up at 7 to play and got about an hour in..went to work at 9 and I'm out at 9 so i thought it would be fixed by the time i got home...again, at least free roam with some friends..but it's looking like that's not the case.
I'm not mad at all, just disappointed.

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by Ertrick36, 02 October 2013 - 12:50 AM.

This may apply for those who just popped the disc in for the first time, but probably not to those who bought the game on release day.  Sure, probably less than 1% of us have done everything there is to do on GTA V, but the fact of the matter is that most people who have a lax enough schedule to get some decent hours in gaming have probably already beaten the game's storyline.  I myself beat the game on the Saturday of release week.  And unless you're a completionist, you probably wouldn't view doing everything you can do in the game as fun (I myself would call it "tedious").  If anything, the fact that people were expecting to play GTA Online on day one would probably only further reduce the fun had with playing single player.

And no, I'm not one of the people bashing on Rockstar.  I just find this point rather moot, since the point of a game is entertainment, and most people don't necessarily find collecting hidden objects and other small tasks like that "fun".  What I do find "fun" however is going on here :lol: Call me insane :panic:

I'm not mad at all, just disappointed.

Not to invalidate your argument or anything, but that sounds too much like what a parent would say to a kid who did something bad... :miranda:

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

Why? My online works just fine. I definitely suck at it, but it's awesome.

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

This proves my point with some of these posts. I think people have forgotten what gta is all about. It's the chaos of free roam. Just because it's says 100% doesn't mean your done. I strongly feel everyone could pop in single player and have hours of fun even if you have beaten the game 5 times already. I feel this way because of the last gta's. I played gta 4 up until a year ago and then I even played a but before gta 5 release. There's so much to do in this game. Last night I spent 5 hours flying a helicopter around sending missiles into traffic and then went to chilliad flying around seeing if I saw any entrance looking for secrets. Then to top it off I brought all three characters together and went around the city a cops episode where Michael and Franklin were shooting for me while I drove everywhere. This may not be everyone's cup of tea but I really got into the dialogue of all three characters. They said some stuff about their past I had no clue about. Like how Trevor screwed Micheals wife back in the day and Trevor was giving franklin life lessons which was hilarious. He was telling him how to get away with murdering a hooker. My point is I literally did nothing productive and had more fun then I have in most games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users