Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online. Let's predict the new release date for PS3.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic
Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

I think we are all missing the most important question here....

CAN WE GET A HAIRCUT THAT IS LIKE, SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LONG IN THE BACK, LIKE IN MY SIG? CAN WE GET THAT? COS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW COS LIKE, MY LIFE f*ckIN DEPENDS UPON WHETHER I CAN GET SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LIKE, LONG-ISH IN THE BACK. WHAT ABOUT SIDEBURNS?

Aka. 

"I NOTICED HOW YOU MADE THREADS ABOUT HAIR BEFORE, NOW I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BRING THEM BACK UP TO BE HUMEROUS. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

Should I make a giant post about how most of yours are about mine? That'd be fun. 

dude you deserve it, you keep talking about your douchey 2006 haircut, if your going to flaunt it in your sig, av, and in every post then stop whining when someone rightfully calls you out on it.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

CAN WE GET A HAIRCUT THAT IS LIKE, SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LONG IN THE BACK, LIKE IN MY SIG? CAN WE GET THAT? COS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW COS LIKE, MY LIFE f*ckIN DEPENDS UPON WHETHER I CAN GET SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LIKE, LONG-ISH IN THE BACK. WHAT ABOUT SIDEBURNS?

Aka. 

"I NOTICED HOW YOU MADE THREADS ABOUT HAIR BEFORE, NOW I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BRING THEM BACK UP TO BE HUMEROUS. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

Should I make a giant post about how most of yours are about mine? That'd be fun. 

dude you deserve it, you keep talking about your douchey 2006 haircut, if your going to flaunt it in your sig, av, and in every post then stop whining when someone rightfully calls you out on it.

"douchey 2006 haircut." I won't even go onto the fact that someone who doesn't have the balls to show himself shouldn't judge anyone, but that's another argument and it's off topic. 

This thread had nothing to do with that. Now did it? It's just jack asses and trolls, much like you bringing up something irrelevant. 

Get over it. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

"douchey 2006 haircut." I won't even go onto the fact that someone who doesn't have the balls to show himself shouldn't judge anyone, but that's another argument and it's off topic. 

ROFLMAO. You think rocking that gay ass haircut from way back is 'showing yourself off'???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

ROFLMAO. You think rocking that gay ass haircut from way back is 'showing yourself off'???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Isn't it past your damn bed time? 

Plus, I wouldn't talk about being gay, since you have a really strange obsession with my threads and my hair. It's kind of f*cking creepy, I'm not going to lie. 

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

You lost the ability to insult when you use "gay" as an insult.
Now Mr. EyeMac you're nothing but a pathetic troll.

• SideburnGuru likes this

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

We're getting way off topic now.  We should get back to the matter at hand...

*Launching Speculation*

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 02 October 2013 - 04:17 AM.

Was he ever anything different? 

He's a kid who comes onto the site, making smart ass remarks about anyone who's opinion differs from his in a stupid ass manner. He's either a kid, he still thinks trolling is cool, or he actually has a mental disability.  

On a side note, really hope mods just ban his dumb ass, and continue to let this thread open. It was fine until he came in. 

• stevean2 likes this

convergecat
  • convergecat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

People who posted here havent even researched. Its not gonna be anytime soon as they dont even know what the problem is yet. Around 1pm today playstation posted that they were continuing to look into the issue with rockstar. Since then R* and PSN have both started posting on different off topic things. They are done working on this for the day and still the problem is unknown. A couple of weeks at the earliest. 

If you look at the R* Support Twitter page they stated only 45 minutes ago they are continuously working on a fix to the issue overnight, so they are not "done working on this for the day". Unless you mean Sony?

Do you seriously think that they don't have a sh*tload of people working on it atm? This is a huge deal for R*, as the minutes passes people are getting more and more upset and they have to fix this quickly to save their reputation...

link?

Right? 

If I could link you my brain maybe i would but... think... They are updating the support twitter... They worked for years for that moment, do you really think they would just say to everyone : " It's not working, f*ck that, let's go home and worry about the 15000 insulting comments tomorrow"? 

.I think they stopped working on it tonight. Isn't that much of a stress? 

Google Rockstar Support Twitter (not that hard, guys)  and expand the second twitter comment from the top, from about an hour ago. 

Still. 

I can't imagine they're still actually working on it. Y'know? 

I can understand your cynicism but honestly, it would be stupid to think they are not tirelessly working on the fix.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Aka. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

If anything he should be an exception. I only saw three threads from this guy.
One asking if his hairstyle will be in game
a repeat of that one as a "test" since the other one dropped into nothingness
and a third collective one asking people what hairstyles they wanted, actually helping the community.
Although he may come off as a bit of a "hothead" I suggest we just ignore it. The game's out now and all we can do is wait for him and others to post it in DLC threads then you wont have to see threads around that you can easily ignore anymore.
It's just a wish dude, and I think I even saw a hairstyle pretty close to that anyway. So just let it be.

now.
Lets get back on topic.

• Ertrick36 and SideburnGuru like this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

People who posted here havent even researched. Its not gonna be anytime soon as they dont even know what the problem is yet. Around 1pm today playstation posted that they were continuing to look into the issue with rockstar. Since then R* and PSN have both started posting on different off topic things. They are done working on this for the day and still the problem is unknown. A couple of weeks at the earliest. 

If you look at the R* Support Twitter page they stated only 45 minutes ago they are continuously working on a fix to the issue overnight, so they are not "done working on this for the day". Unless you mean Sony?

Do you seriously think that they don't have a sh*tload of people working on it atm? This is a huge deal for R*, as the minutes passes people are getting more and more upset and they have to fix this quickly to save their reputation...

link?

Right? 

If I could link you my brain maybe i would but... think... They are updating the support twitter... They worked for years for that moment, do you really think they would just say to everyone : " It's not working, f*ck that, let's go home and worry about the 15000 insulting comments tomorrow"? 

.I think they stopped working on it tonight. Isn't that much of a stress? 

Google Rockstar Support Twitter (not that hard, guys)  and expand the second twitter comment from the top, from about an hour ago. 

Still. 

I can't imagine they're still actually working on it. Y'know? 

I can understand your cynicism but honestly, it would be stupid to think they are not tirelessly working on the fix.

I'm just saying, they have to sleep at some time, right? 

I wouldn't mind at this point. Would I prefer them working their ass off till they fix this sh*t? Damn right. Do I understand they're also human as well? Yep. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

He's a kid who comes onto the site, making smart ass remarks about anyone who's opinion differs from his in a stupid ass manner. He's either a kid, he still thinks trolling is cool, or he actually has a mental disability.  

On a side note, really hope mods just ban his dumb ass, and continue to let this thread open. It was fine until he came in. 

As opposed to some idiot who spams up the online threads with questions about whether you can get a sh*tty hairstyle for your character, as though it is the most important thing in your life?

"Oh mods please ban this guy because he called me out and made me look like the retard I am"

Gold!!

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

As opposed to some idiot who spams up the online threads with questions about whether you can get a sh*tty hairstyle for your character, as though it is the most important thing in your life?

"Oh mods please ban this guy because he called me out and made me look like the retard I am"

Gold!!

He just said it was three times. 

Three. That's not spamming up the online sub. Infact, the spamming would've been the numerous same questions about autoaim coming up. Or if it was up or not in the main forum.

Get over yourself. 

• stevean2 likes this

BmacTheSage
  • BmacTheSage

Player Hater

• Members

sorry to hear you guys cant even get on :/

im sure rockstar is aware of this issue though.  thier baby's baby isnt going down in flames.  it was in another thread though, expect problems on launch.  as big of kahones as R* boasts about GTAO, im sure they will fix it in a few days time. 

• SideburnGuru likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Oh god. We oughtta ban the lot of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users