Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online. Let's predict the new release date for PS3.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic
Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

October 1, 2014, one year from now.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by Steverino322, 02 October 2013 - 03:17 AM.

I predict the Rockstar office is full of shambling, shaky, sweating and highly panicked employees rushing around trying to figure out what's wrong, some probably standing on the edge of the roof and others with guns pressed against their chins. Because they all know their fate. The sounds can be heard from miles around in all directions. Billions of hulking, smelly, rage filled, fat, neck beard internet warriors sounding their calls of war, pounding their foam swords against their cardboard armor as they march forward destroying every mountain dew can in their way.

Ragnarok is upon us.

(At least, that's what you'd think is happening with how badly everyone is freaking out.)

• Ertrick36 likes this

kalr89
  • kalr89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

i give it until monday at the latest...still cant wait to get online despite all these f*ckwits having a cry about sh*t :)

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Ps4 release date

thirdeye09
  • thirdeye09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

It better be working tomorrow. There's got to be a good reason why PS3 players can't even log in while 360 players are already settling in.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

Ps4 release date

Probably. 

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

fkn asshole xbox players like gtchy1230. fkn scumbags. unsubbed*

convergecat
  • convergecat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:28 AM Edited by convergecat, 02 October 2013 - 03:28 AM.

People who posted here havent even researched. Its not gonna be anytime soon as they dont even know what the problem is yet. Around 1pm today playstation posted that they were continuing to look into the issue with rockstar. Since then R* and PSN have both started posting on different off topic things. They are done working on this for the day and still the problem is unknown. A couple of weeks at the earliest. 

If you look at the R* Support Twitter page they stated only 45 minutes ago they are continuously working on a fix to the issue overnight, so they are not "done working on this for the day". Unless you mean Sony?

bayz101
  • bayz101

Certified

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

I noticed that earlier when I tried to play, my characters mouth was moving with no dialogue. Now it's not doing that and it's actually loading the introduction for the first time in hours. I'll let you know if the race works. 

bayz101
  • bayz101

Certified

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Immediately "Failed to join Job or Activity." 

seems there's been some subtle changes, though. 

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

People who posted here havent even researched. Its not gonna be anytime soon as they dont even know what the problem is yet. Around 1pm today playstation posted that they were continuing to look into the issue with rockstar. Since then R* and PSN have both started posting on different off topic things. They are done working on this for the day and still the problem is unknown. A couple of weeks at the earliest. 

If you look at the R* Support Twitter page they stated only 45 minutes ago they are continuously working on a fix to the issue overnight, so they are not "done working on this for the day". Unless you mean Sony?

Do you seriously think that they don't have a sh*tload of people working on it atm? This is a huge deal for R*, as the minutes passes people are getting more and more upset and they have to fix this quickly to save their reputation...

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

MFW:

ulSlxK4.png

Everytime.

I criey errytiem.

• Ertrick36 likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

MFW:

ulSlxK4.png

Everytime.

I criey errytiem.

Dat blue ring o death. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

I think we are all missing the most important question here....

CAN WE GET A HAIRCUT THAT IS LIKE, SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LONG IN THE BACK, LIKE IN MY SIG? CAN WE GET THAT? COS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW COS LIKE, MY LIFE f*ckIN DEPENDS UPON WHETHER I CAN GET SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LIKE, LONG-ISH IN THE BACK. WHAT ABOUT SIDEBURNS?

convergecat
  • convergecat

Player Hater

• Members

Do you seriously think that they don't have a sh*tload of people working on it atm? This is a huge deal for R*, as the minutes passes people are getting more and more upset and they have to fix this quickly to save their reputation...

Are you directing this at me? I was just proving this other guy wrong and know it would be stupid to think Rockstar are not working on a fix right now. 

Borss
  • Borss

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

It better be working tomorrow. There's got to be a good reason why PS3 players can't even log in while 360 players are already settling in.

Because PSN is free trash.....

KingJay
  • KingJay

BTNHLegacy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Hopefully soon :(

chriselswick
  • chriselswick

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

link?

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

Subtle change for me, now my SP character location is not reset when I join online can you confirm ( No cutscene introducing the SP character when switching back )

TyCooper8
  • TyCooper8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

I say they should have it up, in a stable condition, hopefully by Friday. Until then, back to finding all the random crap to get to 100% in single player, which is so boring :/

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

link?

Right? 

sinceGTAIII
  • sinceGTAIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

https://twitter.com/rockstarsupport

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

CAN WE GET A HAIRCUT THAT IS LIKE, SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LONG IN THE BACK, LIKE IN MY SIG? CAN WE GET THAT? COS LIKE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW COS LIKE, MY LIFE f*ckIN DEPENDS UPON WHETHER I CAN GET SPIKED IN THE FRONT AND LIKE, LONG-ISH IN THE BACK. WHAT ABOUT SIDEBURNS?

Aka. 

"I NOTICED HOW YOU MADE THREADS ABOUT HAIR BEFORE, NOW I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BRING THEM BACK UP TO BE HUMEROUS. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

Should I make a giant post about how most of yours are about mine? That'd be fun. 

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

Itching to do some co op!!!

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

link?

Right? 

If I could link you my brain maybe i would but... think... They are updating the support twitter... They worked for years for that moment, do you really think they would just say to everyone : " It's not working, f*ck that, let's go home and worry about the 15000 insulting comments tomorrow"? 

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

link?

Right? 

If I could link you my brain maybe i would but... think... They are updating the support twitter... They worked for years for that moment, do you really think they would just say to everyone : " It's not working, f*ck that, let's go home and worry about the 15000 insulting comments tomorrow"? 

.I think they stopped working on it tonight. Isn't that much of a stress? 

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Aka. 

"I NOTICED HOW YOU MADE THREADS ABOUT HAIR BEFORE, NOW I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BRING THEM BACK UP TO BE HUMEROUS. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

Should I make a giant post about how most of yours are about mine? That'd be fun. 

Fixed...  You forgot the annoying size 24, orange font.  That was an essential part of his post...

• SideburnGuru likes this

convergecat
  • convergecat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by convergecat, 02 October 2013 - 04:04 AM.

link?

Right? 

Google Rockstar Support Twitter (not that hard, guys)  and expand the second twitter comment from the top, from about an hour ago. 

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

link?

Right? 

Google Rockstar Support Twitter (not that hard, guys)  and expand the second twitter comment from the top, from about an hour ago. 

Still. 

I can't imagine they're still actually working on it. Y'know? 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Aka. 

HA HAHAHAHAHA." 

That was only the second one princess. Have you found out about the hair yet? Have you lost much sleep over it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users