Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Online. Let's predict the new release date for PS3.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic
GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

I'm hoping for today (Oct 2nd) but the silence over the situation suggests to me it may be a bigger problem than what some of us realise (not that I know much about technical stuff it just seems odd R* have been so quiet). For the love of god though, I hope it's playable by the weekend because I have taken this week off work!

• Bladerskb likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 02 October 2013 - 12:05 AM.

To be honest, even if it is fixed in a few hours? I won't be paying for at least five days, if not more. 

Not because I don't support R*. I definitely will. I was one of those wanting to get a head start with microtransitions. 

I also have heard of people losing money though, and that's something I'm not f*cking up for. Until they can promise our characters won't be lost, and our money? There's no way in hell I'm supporting this unstable sh*t.  

And if it isn't out by this weekend? I'm heading over to BF4 for a bit. And no, it's not supposed to be a "I'M DONE WITH R* FOR GOOD CAUSE OF THIS." It's going to be a "I'm tired of waiting for this online experience and missing out on the other one.".  

• lickylickyballbags likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

If Sony and R* honestly focus on fixing the issues, I don't see them having anymore major hiccups like this. Everyone should be able to at least finish the first 'mission.'

Yeah, because they're going to fix in 24 hours what they couldn't prepare for in two weeks.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I'm hoping for today (Oct 2nd) but the silence over the situation suggests to me it may be a bigger problem than what some of us realise (not that I know much about technical stuff it just seems odd R* have been so quiet). For the love of god though, I hope it's playable by the weekend because I have taken this week off work!

They are always like this.

They were this silent during the SC issues after V launched. Just vague updates and "we are looking into it/we are working on it".

Cool story, R*. I'm glad they are working on it and I trust them, just be nice if they were more revealing in their updates and could give us an ETA when and if they have one.

I can wait, I just hate not knowing how long the waiting will be.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

I'm sure it will be, also the silence does seem to be a concern, any feedback would help from rockstar, but personally id rather them spend time sorting it out then updating us.. as the end result will be quicker either way.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

If Sony and R* honestly focus on fixing the issues, I don't see them having anymore major hiccups like this. Everyone should be able to at least finish the first 'mission.'

Yeah, because they're going to fix in 24 hours what they couldn't prepare for in two weeks.

f*cking died with that reply. 

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Within the next few hours.

Devacore
  • Devacore

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

guys they have to start testing the code on the ps3 version so probably few months at least.

• sinceGTAIII likes this

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by JohnnM96, 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM.

Everyone here is so dumb!!!!!!

It will fine tomorrow afternoon FACT!!!! I would even put my life on it.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by lickylickyballbags, 02 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

To be honest, even if it is fixed in a few hours? I won't be paying for at least five days, if not more. 
Not because I don't support R*. I definitely will. I was one of those wanting to get a head start with microtransitions. 
I also have heard of people losing money though, and that's something I'm not f*cking up for. Until they can promise our characters won't be lost, and our money? There's no way in hell I'm supporting this unstable sh*t.  
And if it isn't out by this weekend? I'm heading over to BF4 for a bit. And no, it's not supposed to be a "I'M DONE WITH R* FOR GOOD CAUSE OF THIS." It's going to be a "I'm tired of waiting for this online experience and missing out on the other one.".

agreed at least on your last comments.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM.

guys they have to start testing the code on the ps3 version so probably few months at least.

That's pushing it, in all reality. 

"A few months." For perfect, no bugs at all gameplay? Maybe. But.. I'd say the true max would be three weeks. For really good stability. Not perfection, but for good stability we can all deal with. 

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

2 weeks, Im done being hopeful, look what hope got me... 

You've been the biggest complainer about this whole thing ever since this morning. Since when were you ever hopeful in the first place lol.

The problem is, if this is a Sony issue, they are slow on these things cuz they like to do everything on a specific timeline it seems. I'd hope tomorrow but who knows if it's on Sony's end.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

This is f*cking retarded. They delay multiplayer almost 2 weeks and now it doesn't work on launch day. No excuses, plenty of time to test and prepare. Just bullsh*t.

I will put my life on it as well :)

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

You've been the biggest complainer about this whole thing ever since this morning. Since when were you ever hopeful in the first place lol.

The problem is, if this is a Sony issue, they are slow on these things cuz they like to do everything on a specific timeline it seems. I'd hope tomorrow but who knows if it's on Sony's end.

If it's a problem on Sony's end you might as well kiss any chance of playability goodbye for three or four weeks.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Exactly what I'm saying with Sony. God knows, with all my years of supporting them, it's on rare occasion that go that extra step foward that requires a bit more effort for their fans. 

Also, for those people saying "I bet my life on it." I'd honestly love to see this in all actuality. Please do. Less idiots in the cesspool, right? 

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Lord of the Thighs

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

really wanna start playn w/ my gf

Just play with her properly mate you know. Sexy time.

I predict a semi stable experience for the online by hopefully friday.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

really wanna start playn w/ my gf

Just play with her properly mate you know. Sexy time.

I predict a semi stable experience for the online by hopefully friday.

Yeah, was thinking about that. If my girl lived with me? 

f*ck GTA.  I mean, instead of being f*cked over by R*, I'd be f*cking someone else for a change today. That'd be nice. 

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Professional Pilot IRL

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

The launches for MMOs are almost always erroneous - think Diablo III, WoW, etc. 

I agree that the issues shouldn't be this severe - they probably put more effort into Online than they did the actual single player. R* and Sony have always had issues with internet connections for me, when I couldn't connect I thought I was just having issues until I saw all the stuff on these forums. 

I'd like to blame Sony more than R*, that's just me. 

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

you like how my dick taste? cant seem to get it out of your mouth.. hop off.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

I think the word you're looking for is didn't instead of couldn't.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hmmmm I agree with OP , gotta have faith!

GTA5 420
  • GTA5 420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by GTA5 420, 02 October 2013 - 12:21 AM.

I work for rockstar, we are currently trying to fix this problem ASAP. This is due to too much players trying to get on and theres many bugs, We cannot inform you when GTA online will be on, but we can tell you that it will take mostly a few weeks from now, please be patient.

CK887
  • CK887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

You don't have much value for your life.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

I work for rockstar, we are currently trying to fix this problem ASAP. This is due to too much players trying to get on and theres many bugs, We cannot inform you when GTA online will be on, but we can tell you that it will take mostly a few weeks from now, please be patient.

LOL, YOU'RE THE WORST TROLL. LOL, YOU'RE DUMB

1. This would've been posted on the R* website (www.rockstargames.com)

2. This isn't the official Rockstar website.

-alx-ndr-
  • -alx-ndr-

Actually joined June 03 2008

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by -alx-ndr-, 02 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

October 8th... I reckon it will take them a week to fix the issues.

Ok... please fix the "too much players problem" in "mostly a few weeks" please.

Damn, you must be young. What grade/year do they teach grammar and sentence structure nowadays? 

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

My guess would be.....

November 11

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

in 16 hours :)

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

N

No. No, you don't.

Concorde2010
  • Concorde2010

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

The day my PS3 stops working lol

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

'too much players' 

nufsaid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users