Photo

Did i somehow skip "Mr Richards"?

5 replies to this topic
mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

On my first playthrough, it popped up right after Blitz Play and I was able to do it no problems.

On my new file, It doesn't show up after Blitz Play and I've done a few missions and slept a few times. Michael even had a phone chat with his shrink (something which I thought he wasn't supposed to start doing until 

Spoiler
and he mentions that he's already met Solomon and everything even though he hasn't yet on this file.

pdavidson88
  • pdavidson88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

im having the same thing..im stuck on getting the first Devin Mission (i fought the law) the D disappears when i get there and been looking on youtube and stuff to help me get it, but then i see the Mr. Richards video and i don't recall seeing that...

RigamortisADHD
  • RigamortisADHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Same here! Michael has Solomon's # in his phone. I haven't met him though.. :/ I think the mission was somehow skipped. If you guys find out anything to fix this, please post it. I cant progress through the story :/

pdavidson88
  • pdavidson88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

just randomly went into one of the cars on the construction site (the lampardi. i dont know if the time is important (14.40) or the car for that fact because i was been driving them already) and michael has just rang franklin to set up the mission.

mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

just randomly went into one of the cars on the construction site (the lampardi. i dont know if the time is important (14.40) or the car for that fact because i was been driving them already) and michael has just rang franklin to set up the mission.

franklin has nothing to do with this mission. Worse, it says I have Solomon has a phone contact and he's not supposed to be in there until I do this mission, but I can't do this mission. So, unless I find a way to start it somehow (according to the strategy guide, only Blitz Play was a prerequisite) I just wasted a lot of f*cking time only to have to restart everything because this mission is needed in order to advance the game.

who the f*ck let bugs like this slip in development?

mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I give up. this file is FUBAR. Hang Ten appeared which means my game somehow skipped a very large portion of missions. After Hang Ten and Surveying the Score, that was it. No more missions.

I wasted so much goddamn time on this run too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users