Quantcast

» «
Photo

A LOT of our complaints have been answered.

92 replies to this topic
Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Which cars, exactly? 

Vacca, some others. I heard they actually appears on streets after patch. I got Vacca for Kifflom quest but it never respawned for me in the same place. I don't understand why you can't find them on streets. I NEVER saw Cheetah outside of that mission.

Not that driveway, there's a different one in Rockford Hills that the Vacca spawns at 100% of the time. Check YouTube.

And the Cheetah is only available from the internet. It doesn't drive around on the streets.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Oh c´mon I noticed the changes first time I got in a car, yes, they´ve changed it. Steering is different, less sensitive, and cars take a big longer turning (they still turn too fast at any given speed though). No, it isn´t a big change, but it´s in a good direction, there´s still plenty to do but it´s a spet in the right direction.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

Oh c´mon I noticed the changes first time I got in a car, yes, they´ve changed it. Steering is different, less sensitive, and cars take a big longer turning (they still turn too fast at any given speed though). No, it isn´t a big change, but it´s in a good direction, there´s still plenty to do but it´s a spet in the right direction.

No, you come on. They didn't change handling. You're imagining things.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

R* too scared to openly list the full patch contents... Or admit to what needs patching....

It will take another sh*t game like this before the fanbois say anything bad about the epsilon project, aka R* ....

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

The way R* said a royal fcuk you to all android users with the Ifruit app shows u not to trust the company. They are so full of sh t .....

They listen to apples policy of getting that money and then the crappy app doesnt even work right lol

They listen to credit cards and hard cash

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

The way R* said a royal fcuk you to all android users with the Ifruit app shows u not to trust the company. They are so full of sh t .....

They listen to apples policy of getting that money and then the crappy app doesnt even work right lol

They listen to credit cards and hard cash

How is that different than any other game developer?

Rockstar didn't abandon Android users, it's just common practice for all apps to be developed on iOS then ported to Android due to less fragmentation across Apple devices.

Source: I helped develop the app for Stampt.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by Kent_Paul_Jnr, 02 October 2013 - 05:58 PM.

When we develop its side by side

Kinda like how they did ps3 and xbox lol

Lazy and sucking up to apple

Where is the android app now ? Lol
It's a basic app, not in depth 3d etc, all that needed changing was screen size up sizing or downsizing text etc lol Even for common handsets they missed like htc and galaxy's

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

The car handling has been changed, i have also noticed it. As said, harder now to take corner in high speed, they spin out mutch easier..

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

is this true?

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Now i can enjoy driving motorcycle.. mutch better handling :D

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Now i can enjoy driving motorcycle.. mutch better handling :D

Hey, I haven´t tried this yet... you telling me bikes steering have been made less sensitive too? That would be great!

Benny26
  • Benny26

Lion Heart

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Emergency lights on cop cars stay on when you get out of them now I've noticed.

Or maybe it already did that and this is the first time i tried it, not sure.

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

i can escape from 4 stars a little easier, i dont know if they changed anything there though.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by SLUGFly, 02 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

I'm of the opinion that R* probably did make handling changes in response to fan complaints. BUT wheels did indeed pop off pre-patch. I did it in a car, an Injection and a buggy by day 2.

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

They did cut back on customization. You can no longer change exhaust on bikes or do bodywork on them. And I think this (the cutting down) goes for a lot of cars as well.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

is this true?

It's not true at all. There have been no changes to handling.

lee01
  • lee01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Handling has definitely been tweaked,before the patch could not get round a long gentle curve with out stabbing at the thumb stick.Steering is a bit smoother now,also before the patch my cars never got dirty now they get filthy after only a short drive.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

If its not listed in the official patch note then its not patched..

So the obvious change LS customs where the car titles are listed much bigger doesn't exist? Not that it is something worthy of note but the patch notes don't mention it. So I must've imagined that.

Noticed this also. Big car names in the corner now. Much more readable haha ;)

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Handling has definitely been tweaked,before the patch could not get round a long gentle curve with out stabbing at the thumb stick.Steering is a bit smoother now,also before the patch my cars never got dirty now they get filthy after only a short drive.

Handling and steering has been the same in the 12 cars I've tested. And my cars have always got dirty if I drove them for more than a few minutes.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

CINEMATIC MUSIC SHOULD BE A SEPARATE UDJUSTABLE OPTION!

Agreed. Its a nice addition but I would like an option to turn it off. For example, in Splinter Cell, COD, Hitman etc I have tended to turn the music off to add immersion. A patch to allow us the same in GTA will be welcomed.

Also, there ARE changes to SP. Vehicle damage has been improved for sure. If you want to test it out, delete the patch, run the game, and tap your car into a wall. Your headlight 9 times out of 10 will be fine. Now, download the patch, run the game, and tap your car into a wall. I guarantee you all 10 times your headlight is out. A small way to go about proving enhanced damage but trust, cars get damaged a lot easier post-patch.

Lastly, your phone will now feature "jobs" in place of "progress" and upon entering a pay 'n spray, your car's name will present in large letters now similarly to Online. A small aesthetic difference but a difference nonetheless.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 02 October 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Handling has definitely been tweaked,before the patch could not get round a long gentle curve with out stabbing at the thumb stick. Steering is a bit smoother now.

Yep, that feeling of the sensitivity too high for low speed has gone a bit. It´s nice change but still plenty to do to get the driving sorted out.

Also it looks crashes of the same intensity do a bit more to damage the car than before.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

I haven't noticed any changes to the single player.  Certainly the physics and the police haven't changed.

I dunno about that. As Franklin, I can go to the top of the self-storage warehouse and snipe Ballas on Grove Street for quite some time before getting a star. The cops seem to come from further distances and take their time getting there. I can go thru several cycles, without shooting cops, before the cops finally come to the top of the roof.

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I know they've changed the cars. I drove franklins car a lot and I knew how it handled and drove. I turned the game on tonight and driving franklins car is NOT the same.

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I havent done a lot in the game but just now getting the update on Ps3, I've noticed the taxi seems faster and steering seems a bit smoother. I've done lots of taxi missions and I can tell a difference.

Before the patch, I did notice one oddity, I had a car in my driveway, I was just going into the garage and pulling another out and I assumed someone must've quickly stole the car I was going to put in there. I've seen random ppl steal cars already.

I've not YET had any car disappear from within Franklin's garage (@ his Aunt's hse) and he's the only character I've played thus far. I've modded the car lightly and I've done maybe 3 or 4 actual missions.

lincolnimp
  • lincolnimp

OG Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

After I installed the patch I noticed the following:

Bike handling better

Cars now save in safehouses (so far - fingers crossed)

Police not as mental and dont get a star so easily

Cars do seem a bit different in the way they steer

Sometimes get 2 Chops spawning - lol

I'm on 500GB slimline PS3.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Yep, the steering is definitely different, and I´d say better. It´s a bit more smooth and linear, less sensitive too. The change favoured every vehicle but in my view it´s still not enough to be fully confident driving a bike, an ATV or any other short wheel-base vehicle.

I tried some ATV racing and I still find myself lifting in narrow places that the vehicle has enough grip to do full power just because I lack confidence in the thing steering where I want it to go. When you fear more being able to be where you want to be in easy corners than overshooting a proper corner, then you know something´s wrong.

Let´s hope they keep up working on vehicles.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Vehicle damage has been improved for sure.

You´re right!! Last night I bended a rear wheel by sliding sideways wide into a wall at a not too high speed. It happened before but it used to take falling of a building or crashing at 300 km/h. Also headlights break way easily than before in small contact.

Good stuff.

PolishPrisoner
  • PolishPrisoner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

The fighter jet's targeting reticle was changed in the update.  It used to be just a dot, now it's a square. 

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

The fighter jet's targeting reticle was changed in the update.  It used to be just a dot, now it's a square. 

Are you sure it didn't just change reticle to Complex in the options?  That option was there from the start.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Are you sure it didn't just change reticle to Complex in the options?  That option was there from the start.

No, same here and I didn´t move any option.

It isn´t the complex reticles, it´s just that before there was the free aim dot when using missiles. Now the jet spots vehicles and locks them as targets inside a square, that changes colour depending on the "quality" of the lock you got.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users