Quantcast

» «
Photo

Found the Karin Futo spawn location (works everytime)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
xHumanity
  • xHumanity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys, I stumbled across a spawn location for the Karin Futo (the equivalent of a Toyota AE86). Many people have been finding it difficult to find this car, so I figured I'd put together a little video to show where you can find them. Just go to the location I show you on the map and you'll find one. I've tried this multiple times, and the Futo spawned every single time, sometimes spawning up to four of them.

Good luck and let me know if it works out for you.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-xkc3KZEZ54

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Do the splits!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Nyce :^:

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

i never found one there  :/

Presiministre
  • Presiministre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yeah thanks mate !

I have, but you know what, I think you have to sort of "unlock" it by seeing it randomly somewhere.

I remember the first time I saw the Phoenix, that was after a lot of hours of play, and I hit a U-turn straight away to get it ! After that, I saw it cruising everywhere, and parked where she wasn't before.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Not working for me yet...keeps spawning either a yellow manana (I think), or a few other random vehicles, but not the Futo. Are some vehicles only spawning when you play as a certain protag? I'm currently playing as Mike, and I recently snagged the Dominator while playing as him...some say they found it while playing as Frank, but I haven't seen it yet while playing as either protag...haven't unlocked Trevor yet.

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Yeah thanks mate !

I have, but you know what, I think you have to sort of "unlock" it by seeing it randomly somewhere.

I remember the first time I saw the Phoenix, that was after a lot of hours of play, and I hit a U-turn straight away to get it ! After that, I saw it cruising everywhere, and parked where she wasn't before.

they're really rare, i've only seen 1 or 2 in my whole time on gta 5  :panic:and instead of finding a futo there i got killed by a sh*tload of vagos  :cry:  :p

fish61324
  • fish61324

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

What's wrong with your game? Is that the fps/lag/glitchy thing people have been having issues with? Man, I'm glad I don't have anything like that happening to me (knock on wood)

Mr.Nigs
  • Mr.Nigs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Isn't this just Franklins car?

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by StarVisitor, 02 October 2013 - 03:12 AM.

... Nice car.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

Never understood the appeal of this car in game or in real life. It's ugly as f*ck, it says "look at me I am poor but a hipster so it makes the poorness of myself and this car okay".

Are you aware that people have different opinions than yourself?  You're not the only person in the world with preferences and dislikes.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

Never understood the appeal of this car in game or in real life. It's ugly as f*ck, it says "look at me I am poor but a hipster so it makes the poorness of myself and this car okay".

Old car =/= Poor car

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Legendary Japan drift car.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

idrift
  • idrift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

I have 3 futos as Franklin, you just need to hop in and out of sports cars and eventually they will be everywhere

Bathplug
  • Bathplug

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Why is your game flickering like that or is it the recording?

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

Still won't work for me lol...the vehicles that DO spawn there appear to be completely random except the Vagos cars that spawn half the time (usually either a yellow Manana or Tornado). I guess the game doesn't want me to have the Futo lol. 

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Each and every time I've found GTA V's iteration of the Futo, it's been in the parking lot of the Dashound (dachshund) station.

Ruzko
  • Ruzko

Don't break a bad game it makes a double negative...

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Hey bro can I use this and put it in my thread?
I will credit you. :)

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Each and every time I've found GTA V's iteration of the Futo, it's been in the parking lot of the Dashound (dachshund) station.

Where exactly is that? I'l definitely try looking there. On a side note, it seems that no matter where I look, the vehicles that spawn are either random, or no vehicle spawns (particularly the carparks). I did manage to find a few of the unique stunt jumps though, and some of them are kinda wild lol. BTW, when doing these jumps, I recommend using either one of the faster motorcycles, or one of the faster cars, but motorbikes are better since they're easiest to shift the weight if needed.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

I heard it only spawns after you do that job with that bitch Beverly, taking pictures of some celebrity getting it doggystyle.  That is when I found it in a parking lot with Franklin.

I love this car, I made it mine in GTA Online.

schwam66
  • schwam66

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hahahaha why would you want to have that piece of sh't?!!? Haha

TheGTAGuy3746
  • TheGTAGuy3746

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A day ago

Penumbra:05-06 Eclipse
Sultan:Lancer Evo/Imprezza wrx
Sultan:Levin notchback

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

I grips Banana Clips with my Gorilla Palms

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Old car =/= Poor car

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Toyota_AE86

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City

Posted A day ago

Yeah, there was absolutely no reason for this bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users