Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

It says "quisque comodeus est", it means "everybody's a comedian." It also says "Galea" which is an ancient roman helmet apparently.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

waterflow.jpg

Video of it, shot off screen so not the best quality. https://www.youtube....h?v=sj1Y3jYHlmA

• SuperMaruoBrassiere likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Ha ha, it also says resumo ad nausium, resume the nausea.

MasterDavo1
  • MasterDavo1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by MasterDavo1, 13 October 2013 - 11:09 PM.

waterflow.jpg

Video of it, shot off screen so not the best quality. https://www.youtube....h?v=sj1Y3jYHlmA

Wow very suspicious, the easter eggs in the most expensive video game ever made keep getting weirder :panic:

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

It was said in the epsilon tract about the upward flowing water... could be connected, good find
  • GreeenDude likes this

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Other oddities, just snuck around human resources lab. First, there is a red light flashing I noticed first, and then when I looked to my right there where these two blue lights flashing on the building.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Couldn't enter the building ofc. But I noticed something else very odd when i got to the far corner just left of there. Some of the pine trees had a golden glow to them. Not sure why, could be some texture glitch. The yellow glow vanished when I got too far from them. Gonna try and approach them to see if there's more to them, guessing not though.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Again it was in the epsilon stuff about the tree but i believe someone already found other trees that had a weird "glow" at night... maybe just textures

BlackLightning
  • BlackLightning

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

So no entering the mountain or anything like that yet? Just the UFO at 3 am?

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by Dazzellerr, 13 October 2013 - 11:25 PM.

I think you all are looking that the glyph all wrong. My thoughts are start from the bottom and go to the top. 3 characters, ie the three glyphs at the bottom, and the "flow chart" shows options in the game to follow for the proper route to get the top prize, perhaps a UFO or something else. From what I have been reading, most are looking at it like you start from the top of the mountain and follow secret tunnels to 3 prizes at the bottom. Each character must follow a specific path in order to receive the top prize or whatever it will be. Perhaps you have to have one character not always help the victims along the gameplay and give the stolen items back, maybe one character does, and one does not and one retrieves the item but always kills the victim afterwards. Just an example of a "fork" in the mission road one must take, I am sure there are many ways to go about the game to get 100% and those that did it wrong have not received the top prize yet.

To sum up, the glyph map is a flowchart, but start from the bottom and work your way to the top to get the cookie. Choose a way to do the mission wrong, you won't succeed. Yes, you will get a completion of the mission and a percentage towards your 100% completion, but you will not be following the chart to get the cookie.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

More weird stuff going on here... Not sure if it's the moon, but it seems like it. When I flew at certain angles i got a GREEN light from it. 

0_0.jpg

I could somewhat make it go around the edge to a point where the waved crashed in. I went there with the chopper and dove in to the water, guess what? More yellow plants... There was actually yellow what looked like smoke too. I was about to take a photo when i died from drowning, guess I got too caught up with the weird lights. Luckily though, i saved the game from just when I landed at the HRL the first time so gonna try and get back again. Might be texture glitches, but they sure are odd...

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'm telling you http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/ wake up people!

Dagreco
  • Dagreco

Not your everyday enemy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

More weird stuff going on here... Not sure if it's the moon, but it seems like it. When I flew at certain angles i got a GREEN light from it. 

0_0.jpg

I could somewhat make it go around the edge to a point where the waved crashed in. I went there with the chopper and dove in to the water, guess what? More yellow plants... There was actually yellow what looked like smoke too. I was about to take a photo when i died from drowning, guess I got too caught up with the weird lights. Luckily though, i saved the game from just when I landed at the HRL the first time so gonna try and get back again. Might be texture glitches, but they sure are odd...

Would be nice if you report more of this, looks intriguing :) thank you very much!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

0_0.jpg

I know certain beaches glow when the waves recede.

Dagreco
  • Dagreco

Not your everyday enemy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

I'm telling you http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/ wake up people!

Oh and please somebody ban this guy...i follow these topics for a long time and he has not stopped trolling in here. Nobody gives attention to him but he is still doing this sh*t. A kiddo for sure -.-
  • chilleverest likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

I think you all are looking that the glyph all wrong. My thoughts are start from the bottom and go to the top. 3 characters, ie the three glyphs at the bottom, and the "flow chart" shows options in the game to follow for the proper route to get the top prize, perhaps a UFO or something else. From what I have been reading, most are looking at it like you start from the top of the mountain and follow secret tunnels to 3 prizes at the bottom. Each character must follow a specific path in order to receive the top prize or whatever it will be. Perhaps you have to have one character not always help the victims along the gameplay and give the stolen items back, maybe one character does, and one does not and one retrieves the item but always kills the victim afterwards. Just an example of a "fork" in the mission road one must take, I am sure there are many ways to go about the game to get 100% and those that did it wrong have not received the top prize yet.

To sum up, the glyph map is a flowchart, but start from the bottom and work your way to the top to get the cookie. Choose a way to do the mission wrong, you won't succeed. Yes, you will get a completion of the mission and a percentage towards your 100% completion, but you will not be following the chart to get the cookie.

Hmmm... like if you let certain amounts of money go where they are supposed to? (Epsilon?)

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

It was said in the epsilon tract about the upward flowing water... could be connected, good find

So I just finished collecting all 10 tracts the game tells you about and I wrote out the tract from the website it gives you upon completion. I think it may be a clue but I'll need some help in figuring out the metaphors that are within. Here is the tract in full.

Epsilon Tract

Chapter 1, Verse 1 – Omega

From omega to Alpha and back again, and from Z to A. We as a people have consistently got things backwards. I know that now. I am not alive. I am dead. I am not rich, I am poor. I am not from Earth at all.

Contrary to what you know, life is not life at all. It is all an illusion. You are being controlled by lots of powerful forces you do not understand – like gravity. Just as an apple a sometimes flies up from a tree and becomes a great Eagle, so what seems like greed can in its own way be the most selfless act of all.

The act of loving only one, the god head, is the act of loving all, the people as god head. That is clear to those who seek, and seek we must and pay we must. Seeking without paying is not living, it is living on the cheap. Epsilonism is an extensive religion. Only for those with the wisdom to afford it. Wisdom is our most valuable commodity and that is why we pay highly for it.

Chapter 1, Verse 2

To be an Epsilonist is to be rich in powerful tools. Tools are held in the belt by some, and in the mind by others. The most powerful tool of all is the tool of manifest generosity towards ideas, towards upward. That is, sometimes a peach tree issues forth fire and a great dove becomes born. That dove is money and the money should be spend by all to achieve manifest generosity. as each paradigm has shown those who understand. And manifest generosity is the god head and being the god head is the movement towards truth form. Truth form is important but it is difficult for the wrong to understand, so ask yourself, am I the right?

And I prove that through my adherence to manifest generosity and by the Eagle and the dove and the peach tree and upward gravity and by understanding, above all, this manifest truth form? Yea, to some this will seem hard to understand but it will be revealed, and to some it will see hard to understand and it will not be revealed because they did not seek truly because they were the wrong form of bird or topiary. If you seek wisdom, you will pay for it and seeking and paying are the same thing as is understanding, if you want it to be.

Chapter 1, Verse 3

Upwards flows the truth form, and so upward flows manifest generosity, and this, is how we become rich. That is, to be generous to those who know the truth form, who truly understand it, and to be so upward in our manifest generosity, yes, or yea as Kraff sometimes says meaning much the same, those or those who are truly blessed, who are the right and are known as not just of Kraff, but by Kraff and true to that which kraff understood.  So let yourself know those upwards of you, and be known by them. The is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised through manifest generosity.

Chapter 2, Verse 1 – Psi

If you understand this, you know all things, and if you know all things you are of Kraff, just as Kraff took the form of an Eagle or a peach tree, as the literature has shown and as the tract now makes manifest, likens its generosity, which should be upwards and manifest and like it in truth form, which should be understood.

If you are confused you are wrong, as Kraff made clear, confusion was not merely confusion, but proof of all that is wrong, and if you believe, then nothing is greater than believing completely and believing completely makes you into the peach tree that flows upwards (wat?) or the apple tree that becomes a dove or the other way around.

Chapter 2 Verse 2

Nothing shows truth form more than upwards generosity and nothing shows wrongness more than doubt. No one is weaker than the questioner. Not one person. Not even a really weak person, without any strength at all. Or a lettuce. Yes, I want to be clear, as clear as the lake which truth lives, which is another metaphor I will come back to, as Kraff came back for us across Paradigms in this 9th Paradigm, year 157. Hear them speak, oh lovers of arboreal wisdom! Hold on to the peach tree and the apple tree and give all that you have in faith and watch fruits flow upward to a bountiful harvest. He who hungers while others are rich shall someday be rich himself

Chapter 2, Verse 3

The lake in which truth lives is very clean and clear, but not as clean or clear as it is clean and clear that those who have been shown our truth form and have questioned, and have doubted and have not understood are themselves, not in fact weak, but the Unsaveables. By even thinking a question, you are likening yourself to the volcano that sucks lava into itself and explodes down, causing the entire paradigm to implode and a mighty race of super beings to be cast adrift into space, as happened once and must never happen again.

Chapter 2, Verse 4

Cast off the cane. Not only does questioning kill you, it also kills everyone you love. It means you do not love them and you wish them to die. That is clear now. To doubt is to wish death on everyone, that that is all the proof you need that the world, the apple tree, the peach tree, the dove, the Eagle are good things, and of Kraff, but there are also many bad things. And those bad things are doubt. And also upwards generosity , is the most bounteous thing of all. And bounteousness is a mirror. A mirror in a lake where truth lives. Drink from this lake and also water from the peach tree but do not quench the fire that brings the dove, and do not pick the apple that may one day become and Eagle, a great Eagle who feeds from the lake.

Chapter 3, Verse 1 – Chi

Give and you shall receive. As someone else said, but whomever said that was themselves a brilliant man and a friend of Cris, as all brilliant men are, and a fantastic Epsilonist like all the greater thinkers and philosophers and celebrities. The literature has been clear on that, and now the tract makes clear. Indeed, there is a lake where truth lives and in this lake an egg lived and out of that egg came forth a whole new world. And that world was this world and this metaphor now ends, and a new one begins. The new metaphor is the tract and the tract is truth and truth form and a few ideas laid down and many left out.

Chapter 3, Verse 2

No seed is wasted, for seeds of man or tree are a lie. The apple tree and peach tree lie together in the same orchard, yet there are many trees, just as a man of Epslion must lie with nine new partners a week lest he wither at the vine.

Chapter 3, Verse 3

Land left unplowed goes fallow, for in all things there is an agrarian analogy, for the world was created before television. If a woman does not lie with five upward men of Epsilon a day on the seventh month, the harvest will surely be meager.

Chapter 3, Verse 4

To understand completely is to be complete. That is the central maxim of our knowledge. And knowledge requires no faith. We are not a religion. We are a science and a way of understanding everything. And to know everything is to know that money is your greatest transience and all money should not tie you in a place but free you to give upwards and to not doubt that doing so is the most complete thing you can do and that those who doubt you are death dealers and haters of the Eagle and the dove and the peach tree and the lake of truth and they wish you dead. Cast them from your lives, and cast a line into the lake, for it will feed you.

Chapter 3, Verse 5

Everything was will be and has a cycle, just as a fool who saves his fruit sees it rot, a wise man sends his fruit towards the upwards. You have it in you to be happy, but you are not happy because you are surrounded by men who want you dead because they doubt and in doubting they prove they are Unsaveable, so if you cannot kill them, let them go, and move towards the blue light abd the lake and the apple and the other metaphors and away from the empty place in which objection and death unite as one.

Chapter 3, Verse 6

Doubters shall be spaded under and given a chance to serve as a garden for descendants of Kraff. I shall not weep. For tears of salt poison the garden and this is our time of joy.

Chapter 3, Verse 7

Negativity is a double and a single. It is always negative. The point of life is smiling. And nothing makes you smile more than knowing the truth form and the truth form is 157 years old and the great battle between Kraff and the Unsaveables that exsists in this paradigm, the 9th paradigm and all proceeding paradigms back to the 4th paradigm. This is a battle we must win, just like the end of a movie, including those made by and starring many top celebrities who are themselves Epsilonists, just like most top philosophers and thinkers are. This is a battle we can win

Chapter 4, Verse 1 – Upsilon

Upward generosity and acknowledgement of the truth is to us as truth is to the lake and gravity is to the apple tree and fire is to water and doubt is to the Unsaveable. Previous ideas have been spoken by all of the great men of carbon who were often secret Epsilonists, although unrevealed until this moment. None are dead. They sit with Cris in physical or cerebral form and the space travel is complete, both across paradigms and with your Earth time, year 157. This is the tract. It was always written. It was never written.

Chapter 4, Verse 2

We are all from the same tree. Yet no one shall believe that a winged lizard could fly or a man with hair the color of a rose does not bring doom with lies. This is a true as the evil of doubt.

Chapter 4, Verse 3

Just as man and woman make water differently, they shall not do it in the marital bed or on one another unless they that are upwards with the hierarchy demands it, and even then not that often. Hierarchy is all and upwards generosity is all. Look upwards and see the stars. This is a kingdom, the kingdom of Kraff, ruled by Cris, and there are servants and disciples and the unsaveables who become fertilizer. That is a new metaphor that will carry into the next paradigm, wherever it shall lie, even onto bumper stickers. For that which has higher meaning must be told in all manner possible, by oracles, by brother to brother, and condensed into phrases that others need understand while trapped in traffic and seeking escape.

Chapter 4, Verse 4

Those who doubt do not get to lie with new partners, instead they will be cooked In the death they bring upon themselves. Indeed the worst the imagine through doubt is what they will get. Like being raped by a bull-form or a being the last station in a nasty prison train, or watching everyone they know have a joyful orgy and they are not invited. That is what doubters will get. Nothing but bad things, including getting raped by animals and not going to orgies. There should be no need to repeat that a third time. The peach tree talks and the apple tree talks, you hear them and you know. You do not hear them and you know you are a doubter and an unsaveable.

Chapter 4, Verse 5

Your earth partner is to be cherished and therefore shared with the utmost generosity upwards like all things. And what is upwards generosity? That we shall come to, once we have once more focused upon the work of the unsaveables, and that work is questioning and doubting. It is not the scientific way to doubt. Let that be made clear. It is the way of the thorn bush or the cactus. They do not speak. Not even a little.

Chapter 4, Verse 6

The cactus only grows from sand. Sand makes and earth partner, for from sand comes glass that forms the pitcher of truth from the lake that holds a cutting from the peach tree. And once the earth becomes like the cactus they must be cast out and a newer younger earth partner shall take their place.

Chapter 5, Verse 1 – Tau

Only the apple tree and the peach tree speak. These are the trees we came from and they are the same tree. Peaches are in fact apples and they are the tree that was in the lake of knowledge that was in the egg that was near the Eagle I mentioned above.

Chapter 5, Verse 2

The mark of Kraff adorns many who are blessed. Some descendants of Kraff have a mark of birth that adorns the elbow, or buttocks, nut he who has the stain of wine on his head or face – they drink with Kraff in the 4th paradigm.

Chapter 5, Verse 3

Do not forget about the dove. The dove is the dove of love and of truth that is an old metaphor and one that unites all knowledge under Epsilonism, and like all who pursue truth and love he does not just by manifesting upward generosity but also by killing unsaveables in the great fight between Kraff and his enemies that has gone on for paradigms. In the 4th paradigm it was energy. In the fifth paradigm it was fire. In the 6th paradigm it was the love of ignorance and the Eagle. In the 7th it was the great dispute in which unsaveables learnt to take the form of conflicted reason. In the 8th, it was amnesia. In this 9th it is within the being form – that is red, and he with red and of red in the hair form is not of Kraff and he is the embodiment of that which is Unsaveable. All these paradigms will be revealed to you through upwards generosity. Their meaning shall be made clear as your role in the great battles will be made cleat. Nothing is truer to the dove of love than killing unsaveables.

Chapter 4, Verse 4

And what is this thing of which you speak? What is this upwards generosity? It is the most precious thing, the giving to those who do not need, so cannot be challenged for greed, who have so much they do not need anymore and therefore can receive your gift kindly and with the truth form and with understanding that is everything. It is the gift towards Cris, to Cris, or any other senior epsilonists who are his form in your life as all senior Epsilonists are the same spirit and mind form in this paradigm, as the Eagle is the peach tree and other metaphors also become blurred. It is by asking Cris to receive that we ourselves get the most, that is the clearest thing.

Chapter 5, Verse 5

And if not Cris then the program itself for the program knows truth and by paying for truth we guarantee its veracity. Just like the top celebrities and great thinkers who are open Epsilonists and many other whom you do not know are Epsilonists but happily triple tithe their upward generosity as they owe everything to the program and acknowledge this. Triple tithing makes a truth form more true.

Chapter 5, Verse 6

Nothing is more true than giving all that you have including that which you do not yet have, like loans or mortgages or indeed that which has been taken by Unsaveables and must be taken from them. The world of this paradigm belongs to us, and so return it to us. By giving it to Cris, he will save it for all of us. By knowing us, he knows all. By saving us, he saves all who can be saved. Here ends the first part of the tract of the 9th paradigm. Kifflom.

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I can confirm that it does look like that stream going up. That whole area is creepy at night. 

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I think the green light is just some sort of mistake. I dove under there when I had scuba gear, it's the entrance where you reach the HRL on one of the missions where you enter it through sea by cutting the bars open with some underwater torch. When I got there now it was sealed off, but there where two lamps that lit up the entrance with green lighting, guessing the reflection was from those light in some weird way.

Not really sure though why some things where yellow. When you get close enough to the ridge and dive underwater, you're glowing yellow too, like the light causing it came straight from above.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

0_0.jpg

Also I was in the altruist camp at night, and the vines on the houses glow golden like the trees.

Kinda weird all this stuff.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Has anybody had really misty weather before asin you can't see two meters in front of you

Yea this happened to me the other night and I had never seen it so bad.

http://rsg.ms/19DyUUA

http://rsg.ms/19Dz5PE

Got somewhat misty with the sun coming down for me just now, made it quite beautiful :)

0_0.jpg

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

0_0.jpg

Also I was in the altruist camp at night, and the vines on the houses glow golden like the trees.

Kinda weird all this stuff.

http://answers.googl.../id/709440.html

its a real thing that happens all over the world.

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

And what is this thing of which you speak? What is this upwards generosity?

And if not Cris then the program itself for the program knows truth and by paying for truth we guarantee its veracity. Just like the top celebrities and great thinkers who are open Epsilonists and many other whom you do not know are Epsilonists but happily triple tithe their upward generosity as they owe everything to the program and acknowledge this. Triple tithing makes a truth form more true.

Upwards generosity, jetpack? Triple tithe is 13% of your income. maybe we could donate that much on their site?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

with the epsilon, hatch, and all this other stuff, it is really hard to keep track of the convo you are talking in... and even then you try to talk to someone about their theory and suddenly all ten tracts are taking up space...

in other words,... some organizing is needed

mahoke
  • mahoke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

The rockstar social club is edited, it now says 10 epsilon tracts insteed of 15

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Can anyone make out what it says on the bottom right corner of the "south SA View" map on top of Chiliad?

Sea1monkey2
  • Sea1monkey2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

Not sure if anybody has tried yet, but the space docker light on the glyph show nothing new, just confirming that

http://rsg.ms/19EstAC

• SuperMaruoBrassiere likes this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

The rockstar social club is edited, it now says 10 epsilon tracts insteed of 15

I reckon that brian. probably has killed himself by now.

• Bongwatre and Wanderer800 like this

J187
  • J187

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Strange writing in the Humane research lab...

Been exploring the lab. Over by those round tanks with the yellow water, there is a building you can climb with a ladder. At the top, all around the perimeter there is writing. It's on the tops and sides. Says something like D2W Zima Pope 4 or something... Can't quite make it out. There's something else next to it, but it looks like scribbles.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 14 October 2013 - 05:14 AM.

I have looked into this, it seems to be something to do with poppies and opium. Could also relate to bio degradable bags and nuclear weapons.

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by jarriix, 14 October 2013 - 06:02 AM.

Here's some stuff I found today.

Galileo Observatory:

http://rsg.ms/1cj1cE9

http://rsg.ms/1cj1pXX

http://rsg.ms/1cj1sD3

http://rsg.ms/1cj1wTq

http://rsg.ms/1cj1AT7

UFO/Eye/Egg:

(looks like an eye or egg from above)

http://rsg.ms/1cj1NFP

Water Flowing Up:

http://rsg.ms/1cj1Wcs