Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
grandtheftchronic
  • grandtheftchronic

Grand Thief Toker

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

I love how walah can be added into any type of hypothesis or assumption and it is supposed to be presented as genius. Cool theory, but why make a glyph with a jetpack that is obtainable but no flyable ufo? That's a bit condescending don't you agree? Not that they haven't been already, them being r*

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by Scampi, 04 October 2013 - 02:53 AM.

I really can't add a whole lot to this other than say again what I said in another thread that is now buried, which is I think the key to solving this is Michael. On two occasions he has hallucinated about aliens, and one of those involved being abducted. He might not take it seriously, but it could be a repressed memory of an actual abduction from his past that is brought to the surface when he is given the drugs. It is also worth noting sometimes when you switch to him he is at home and wakes up in a panic waving his gun around. He could just be having a nightmare of one of his old heists, it's possible, but why would he be sleeping with a gun? It could be he has a subconscious fear of being abducted again in his sleep and uses it for protection, even though he doesn't know against what. I know this is all just ideas but you have to remember it was only Michael who was allowed to join Epsilon, who have their symbols scattered in weird places throughout the map. Possibly Michael needs to be wearing the robes for something to unlock?

That said, I don't know what to actually DO with Michael. But considering he was told to take his pilgrimage in the desert it is possible the desert UFO corresponds to him. As others have said, the Zancudo one would be linked to Trevor since he was in the air force in the past. That just defaults the Chiliad one to Franklin, who received the Space Docker. This could tie in to the different sound its horn makes on Chiliad - I haven't take it there to test it myself. I like the idea of taking each character to their respective UFO site and seeing if anything will happen but I don't know if that's possible since after you switch away from them since the character moves and goes somewhere else on their own. Also, the idea of dialing the WOW code is a good idea. You can actually access the number pad on the phone by going into the contacts list and then hitting square (on PS3) or its equivalent on the 360. There is no other time in the game you need to manually dial a number, so why include the feature then? It very well could be linked to this mystery. I would suggest going everywhere you can think of and dialing this number to see what happens. 6EQUJ5 = 637855.

• AFRICANSANTA54 likes this

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by jatiger13, 04 October 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Maybe dial it when you are in the elevator at Fort Zancudo? Maybe its the code for it?

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

So op post a newer theory that looks to have actual legs and everyone defaults back to talking about the same stuff from god only knows how many pages of old discussion.

irossoneri
  • irossoneri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

anyone tried making it a license plate?

TruthHunter
  • TruthHunter

Hunt for the Truth

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

There are two elevators in Fort Zancudo. The very mysterious one between two buildings by itself with it stuck at -1. And there's one inside the control tower on the first floor. So, what if, you took all 3 characters into either of these elevators? But, more likely, one in each, because you can still get 100% after killing one of the characters which make me believe that all 3 are not important.

Also, relating to the mysterious extra 5 tracts, R* has been fixing Social Club issues, but still hasn't even fixed that, which literally requires like a minute to change, so I believe that there are an extra 5 tracts, but, I don't believe it is related to the jetpack since Mike is the only one who can access the Epsilon missions to begin collecting the tracts and you can kill him, so I believe that's an Easter Egg in and of itself. 

Anyways, sorry for the rant, just giving my opinions.

TruthHunter
  • TruthHunter

Hunt for the Truth

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

And actually, if the Chiliad Mystery actually has an end to this wild chase, that would explain the GTAO problems. They were probably too busy integrating super complex easter eggs to be bothered with setting everything for GTA:O properly.

gtavrebel
  • gtavrebel

Bang Bang

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Just minded that next to the mural is the same "door" like the door you get inside?
I guess this could be the entrance spot when solved the puzzle? Just a thought ;)

16055302ua.jpg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Just minded that next to the mural is the same "door" like the door you get inside?
I guess this could be the entrance spot when solved the puzzle? Just a thought ;)

16055302ua.jpg

Wouldn't that just be where the motors and cable wheels would be to operate the cable cars?

gtavrebel
  • gtavrebel

Bang Bang

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:13 AM Edited by gtavrebel, 04 October 2013 - 10:14 AM.

Wouldn't that just be where the motors and cable wheels would be to operate the cable cars?

You're right but I just wondered why they used a "door" instead of a wall :)

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:15 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 04 October 2013 - 10:15 AM.

You're right but I just wondered why they used a "door" instead of a wall :)

Probably to demonstrate that it can be accessed for maintenance.  I honestly hope I'm wrong and behind there is a set of stairs leading down to an SGC style complex haha

• gtavrebel likes this

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:35 AM Edited by AsPalacesBurn, 04 October 2013 - 10:36 AM.

how does fort zancuda = a secret jet pack?

BigTrevorPfan
  • BigTrevorPfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Did Rockstar confirmed the clues lead to something or denied a jetpack or reward for solving the easter egg

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

how does fort zancuda = a secret jet pack?

It doesn't, but in GTA San Andreas the jetpack was stored in a military base similar to this Fort.

Did Rockstar confirmed the clues lead to something or denied a jetpack or reward for solving the easter egg

They've only ever said that they have no information to release on the topic. However, this was from their customer support who may literally just not know.

dazza1980
  • dazza1980

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

First time poster here, but full time GTA lover!

I have been following all these theories that have been going on and I think I have come across something that may help. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before but I found this symbol (the eye) under the observation platform on top of mount chilliad -

I have completed pretty much everything in the game if that helps.

20131004_121836.jpg

TheCloust
  • TheCloust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hey there guys! I'm a gta enthusiast, I wish I could help you guys on this mystery, I'm veeeeery far from 100% and I don't have much time for it too.. but I've been following this mystery, and what I think:

1- Why the elevator on the fort would be at -1 if there wasn't anything below it? probably an easter egg saying to you to go under the floor..

2- There are people trying to decode the ''morse code, which isn't morse code'' from the hatch, you can google it ''gta v hatch'', there will be a ''let's decode it'' topic..

3- Did anyone tried to dial that WoW signal in front of the elevator? (the guy posted the number in this topic..)

4- Why would rockstar use a jetpack draw if there wasn't one? they probably knew that this was going to make MANY people look for it, so, it wasn't just because ''oh, let's put a jetpack drawing!'' 

5- Maybe a secret way to ''enter'' the mountain? I mean, there is one part of the Mt. chiliad that you find an elm with horns, and signs on the rock, like it was reffering to ufo's or secrets, dont know..

6- I do believe there is a big thing behind it, don't desist! we're getting there

7- Maybe the alien car has something with this mystery? I mean, this game reffers A LOT to ufo's, why not an ufo could take you or something if you were on the alien car? remember the ufo that shows a big white light? maybe you could take the alien car with the same chopper you used in that mission (trevor nuclear's ogive in the ocean) to take the alien car to the light, maybe something would happen then?

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

There are two elevators in Fort Zancudo. The very mysterious one between two buildings by itself with it stuck at -1. And there's one inside the control tower on the first floor. So, what if, you took all 3 characters into either of these elevators? But, more likely, one in each, because you can still get 100% after killing one of the characters which make me believe that all 3 are not important.

Also, relating to the mysterious extra 5 tracts, R* has been fixing Social Club issues, but still hasn't even fixed that, which literally requires like a minute to change, so I believe that there are an extra 5 tracts, but, I don't believe it is related to the jetpack since Mike is the only one who can access the Epsilon missions to begin collecting the tracts and you can kill him, so I believe that's an Easter Egg in and of itself. 

Anyways, sorry for the rant, just giving my opinions.

Umm there is two inside the control tower. I didnt kno there is one outside it as well . Thatd make it 3 elevators. 1 for each character..

Jsunde
  • Jsunde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Just made myself an account here to join in. 

I don`t know yet what to contribute to , but I`d like to help any way I can. 

What about the yoga spot on Mount Gordo ? I mean at the hippie place , there is someone always doing the yoga, and sometimes where the silos are with the alien drawings, a few hippies are doing yoga..

Again , It might be nothing, but im trying anyway with michael at 3 am and 3pm just to see... 

Also, could anyone manage do decipher the morse code at the Rebel radio tower? i have a feeling it might have some more clues..

Sorry for any bad english ; )

• AFRICANSANTA54 likes this

Chadvick
  • Chadvick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

What about the yoga spot on Mount Gordo ? I mean at the hippie place , there is someone always doing the yoga, and sometimes where the silos are with the alien drawings, a few hippies are doing yoga..

Again , It might be nothing, but im trying anyway with michael at 3 am and 3pm just to see... 

Also, could anyone manage do decipher the morse code at the Rebel radio tower? i have a feeling it might have some more clues..

Niko? Is that you???

Jsunde
  • Jsunde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Niko? Is that you???

Haha I wish ;)

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

I do definitely think that the chilliad mural leads to something, is it to do with GTA Online? well, it's still there online. But, I think the Wow signal is nothing to do with it, probably just a cool little thing to make the alien thing seem more ingrained. The WOW signal, is most likely, just a way of connecting the alien in North Yankton to the UFO's around Los Santos and Blaine County. Maybe the WOW signal is being broadcast to trick the UFO's to think the other alien is there? Who Knows. However, I do think there is something below Zancudo.

Jsunde
  • Jsunde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

yeah maybe there will be a huge online mission that will reveal all

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'd be very sad if this whole mystery ended up being a mission online.

I'd perfer it to be something like to Dragon Masks in Skyrim. An un-scripted mission. Once that you figure out yourself and reap a grand reward for actually working to figure something out rather than following markers and GPS locations.

boyalien0
  • boyalien0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by boyalien0, 04 October 2013 - 11:03 PM.

For the love of god, it's "Voila!"  "Walah" isn't a word, guys. 

• TheTruthIsInHere likes this

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Sorry...but what is the North Yankton Alien?

• Tconzz22 likes this

Lanzfeld113
  • Lanzfeld113

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Could someone explain this please?

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

It would suck royally for these easter eggs to be online only, but I don't think they are. There are a lot of online-only vehicles but you have to ask why do the UFOs only show up when you have 100% completion. I think they are just the tip of the iceberg, letting you know that there is more and you are on the right track. Plus I have read the UFOs are not in online anyway. This GTA was incredibly easy to get 100% in and there is no reward for it, unlike past games. I think to make up for the ease of 100%ing it R* is making us work now to get our final reward. All the hints are there, we just have to put them together. It does not make sense to me to show a mural with UFOs and a jetpack, include the UFOs, and leave out the jetpack, or whatever the cracked egg represents. Why go halfway and quit? It is possible the key might be unlocked in a future DLC, but that would be a bad move on R*'s part because it would sour a lot of the people who have invested many hours now trying to solve what turns out to be impossible. I think we are on the right track. Another thought is there might be clues hidden in random ped dialogue. A few times I've overheard them say something about aliens, but nothing that seemed relevant. Who knows, just walking the city could reveal a big clue out of nowhere.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 05 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Could someone explain this please?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CPn9Bfiardw

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

this is just amazing, I wish I could contribute to this, but pretty much you guys have it all under control, i'll still try to throw in my help

yeah I think im getting somewhere with my theory. As much help as you can give is appreciated.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

And actually, if the Chiliad Mystery actually has an end to this wild chase, that would explain the GTAO problems. They were probably too busy integrating super complex easter eggs to be bothered with setting everything for GTA:O properly.

In response to your previous post. I belive that the five boxes on the glyph with the 'x' in them, are the five extra tracts maybe?

In response to this post. Rockstar has made an amazing game, don't complain about multiplayer. Just be grateful we have a GTA to play.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users