Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
AmpdVodka
  • AmpdVodka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Im pretty sure the merryweather has something to do with this. Trevor mentoines the merryweather alot in missions and says they are the private army of the "new world order" which is illuminati

Where are they stationed though? What could there be to investigate?

Pretty sure a few have already checked out the Cargo Plane in the ocean and haven't found anything other than money and weapons.

Perhaps revisiting that is a good idea?

I visited that yesterday when I swam the length of the Alamo sea at its deepest point. Its nothing but guns and ammo down there..

I've searched the downed plane thoroughly and found, as previously stated, weapons and ammo... but also a case of cash not sure how much. The only Merryweather facility I can find is the submarine base from the mission where you play as Trevor in the docks. Searched that with Trevor and Lamar and found but a Merryweather skeleton crew and half built subs. That is all

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

my gf was playing gta v, and she saw a mineshaft w rail etc, I saw it too, but i dont know is where it was, she died and I was to late to press start and view it on the map, it was in the Raton Canyon, I'm searching the area right now ...

It is close to a offroad race. Its by the same road that the race takes place on

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I don't know where you're from, but here in the US we have freedom of speech. So if I have something to say, ill say it. So stop acting like a Nazi

Please stay on topic. You may have freedom of speech but posting on these forums is a privaledge that is given to everyone off the bat, but can be taken away at staff discretion. This is a friendly reminder that derailing threads or continuing to post off topic is against the rules.

I appreciate your understanding
I apologize, but I need some clarification. What do you count as derailing? The topic is about the Chiliad Mystery. I posted my ideas on it and been on topic the whole time. Its just my last few posts that's been a tad bit off topic, but not by a lot. And they were just in reply to that guy that tell people not to post their opinions on here.
So please explain how my posts were off topic or derailing when I was just posting my theory. By the way is it ok for the others to flame people just because they don't have the same opinion as them. I think not.

/rant

Anyways, I don't think the space docker is involved in this. So far it hasn't revealed anything

But, I was thinking that maybe the headlights of the Docker act like UV lamps. And if you shine it somewhere it might reveal something. Someone should take the docker at night to the altruist camp, see if they act as UV headlights and show anything interesting.
Now that you mention the altruist camp, I saw something interesting there. There is a concrete wall with a door, and it has something written to the right of it. I can't make out what it says because of a tree being in the way. But I remember thinking it was a bit strange

Yes I saw the same thing, with the green door?
It says "Embrace the light" I eventually figured it out because its also writing in the same writing on one of the huts next to it.

Yeah that's the door I was talking about. I didn't have much time searching the camp cause I got attacked and killed.

So yeah, maybe the space docker does reveal something if you shine the lights on the walls in the camp

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Where is the science convention building? I want to see glass case myself

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

It's near Chinatown. This isn't a fake, the jetpack really exists and it's that easy.
You have to break the glass and take it, you'll get 3 stars by doing so.

Csuby
  • Csuby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

It's near Chinatown. This isn't a fake, the jetpack really exists and it's that easy.

Ye sure  and you just said it like you were saying "ah you can wash your car at a car wash". I don't even remember Chinatown and im sceptic in general.

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ok well basically i got the wave format and filtered in (using audacity) which has helped me to work out the spaces... this is where the problems start... first i will post my findings below and then explain where i am stuck...

a tap sound will be . The length of pause will be a number, 1 is quick pause, 2 in middle and 3 is long pause... also there is a pause that happens twice but seems between 2 and 3 so i will use 2?3 in that space...

....1.1.1..1. 2 .1.1...1. 3 .1..1. 2 .1.1. 2 ... 3 .1.1.1.... 2 .1..1. 2?3 .1..1.1.. 2 ..1..1..1..1.1.1...1. 3 ....1.1.1. 2 ..1. 3 .1..1..1.1.1.1.1.1..1. 2 .1.1. 2 ... 3 ...1.1.. 2 .1.1.1..1.1.1..1. 3 .1.1.1.1.1. 2 ..1.1.1.1.1. 2?3 .1...1.1.1. 2 ..1. 2 ..1..1..1.1.1.1.1.

ok so that is the recording in full... taken from the youtube video where the guy is using invincibility cheat...

now my issue is are the 3s spaces between words since they are the longest pause...

are the 2s the spaces between letters since they are the middle length pause...

and the 1s... now with bigVs idea of taptaptap being a dash that would make the first bit taptaptap(dash) tap tap tap taptap tap... now i dont get the taptap sound, what does that mean?

now if you take my idea of tap1pause being a dash that would make the first bit ...---.-. Which to my knowledge isnt a letter ...

then you have tap code . being A .1. being B .1.. being C .1... being D and so on through there alphabet but this doesnt fit either so maybe im missing something but this just seems to be some guy playing "never gonna give you up" by tapping on the door lol not saying it is a song he is tapping but so far unless the recording is wrong (seems to match my own recording well though and all the others i heard on youtube so i doubt it) im kinda stuck...

that key i put up there is EXACT though the 1s 2s and 3s and 2?3s are the exact spacing though it was quite clear on audacity to see the spaces and they were all exactly 1 2 or 3 spaces apart perfectly (apart from the 2?3s which i think are just 3s but were a tiny but smaller than the other 3s... not small enough to be 2s though)

So yeh... any ideas guys take the first bit before the first 3 and try work it out using .1 as a dash or bigVs way of ... being a dash... then try the tap code and you will be just as stumped as me :p

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Ye sure  and you just said it like you were saying "ah you can wash your car at a car wash". I don't even remember Chinatown and im sceptic in general.
Its called little seoul, sry ;)

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

There is noyhing in that lake searched it and every rock in it

danlevm
  • danlevm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

The diagram of Mount Chiliad clearly shows a jetpack... there must be a jet pack in the game. why else would they put the image in the game? The diagram clearly tells us there are a number of thing that must be done to solve the mystery. It looks like the end result is a ufo capable of flight...

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Its called little seoul, sry ;)

Where is little seoul? I can't remember seeing that area

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

I still can find science center

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Ok well basically i got the wave format and filtered in (using audacity) which has helped me to work out the spaces... this is where the problems start... first i will post my findings below and then explain where i am stuck...

a tap sound will be . The length of pause will be a number, 1 is quick pause, 2 in middle and 3 is long pause... also there is a pause that happens twice but seems between 2 and 3 so i will use 2?3 in that space...

....1.1.1..1. 2 .1.1...1. 3 .1..1. 2 .1.1. 2 ... 3 .1.1.1.... 2 .1..1. 2?3 .1..1.1.. 2 ..1..1..1..1.1.1...1. 3 ....1.1.1. 2 ..1. 3 .1..1..1.1.1.1.1.1..1. 2 .1.1. 2 ... 3 ...1.1.. 2 .1.1.1..1.1.1..1. 3 .1.1.1.1.1. 2 ..1.1.1.1.1. 2?3 .1...1.1.1. 2 ..1. 2 ..1..1..1.1.1.1.1.

ok so that is the recording in full... taken from the youtube video where the guy is using invincibility cheat...

now my issue is are the 3s spaces between words since they are the longest pause...

and the 1s... now with bigVs idea of taptaptap being a dash that would make the first bit taptaptap(dash) tap tap tap taptap tap... now i dont get the taptap sound, what does that mean?

now if you take my idea of tap1pause being a dash that would make the first bit ...---.-. Which to my knowledge isnt a letter ...

then you have tap code . being A .1. being B .1.. being C .1... being D and so on through there alphabet but this doesnt fit either so maybe im missing something but this just seems to be some guy playing "never gonna give you up" by tapping on the door lol not saying it is a song he is tapping but so far unless the recording is wrong (seems to match my own recording well though and all the others i heard on youtube so i doubt it) im kinda stuck...

that key i put up there is EXACT though the 1s 2s and 3s and 2?3s are the exact spacing though it was quite clear on audacity to see the spaces and they were all exactly 1 2 or 3 spaces apart perfectly (apart from the 2?3s which i think are just 3s but were a tiny but smaller than the other 3s... not small enough to be 2s though)

So yeh... any ideas guys take the first bit before the first 3 and try work it out using .1 as a dash or bigVs way of ... being a dash... then try the tap code and you will be just as stumped as me :p

See were it says 1 1 1 1 2. That is in morse. TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTAP. Which is the word "HI" in morse its written as . . . .   . .

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

See were it says 1 1 1 1 2. That is in morse. TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTAP. Which is the word "HI" in morse its written as . . . .   . .

the are also puntuation and numbers in morse code also TAP code if its still being used is 1-5 down and 1-5 across then you write the alphabet starting next to and below the 1s EXCEPT for k which is replaced by a c...so if its tap code you might be being thrown off if there is a k in the word its giving you a c instead

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

I found little seoul but where the hell is science place?!

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Maybe you need a lot more people in the same game to accomplish this?

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

the are also puntuation and numbers in morse code also TAP code if its still being used is 1-5 down and 1-5 across then you write the alphabet starting next to and below the 1s EXCEPT for k which is replaced by a c...so if its tap code you might be being thrown off if there is a k in the word its giving you a c instead

Im using morse code and the first word seems to be "hi"

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

It's hard to find just keep looking. It's north of little seoul. There is a science convention with all the planets floating around. Look in the back right corner and there it is

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

ummm the 1s are short spaces and the 2s middle spaces and the 3s long spaces lol the .s are the taps

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

It's hard to find just keep looking. It's north of little seoul. There is a science convention with all the planets floating around. Look in the back right corner and there it is

if your lying thats f*cked up lol I still cant find it whats near the building any other stores im in a chopper....are the planets on the building? Or in?

forthewin9313
  • forthewin9313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Lol he's lying, Pics or it doesnt exist (about the science lab jetpack lol)

if it IS there, then someone just figured out another piece of the puzzle lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

He IS lying guys

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

if your lying thats f*cked up lol I still cant find it whats near the building any other stores im in a chopper....are the planets on the building? Or in?
Nope. The planets are inside. I don't remember any significant buildings or shops near the place. I searched that fu***n place for 2 hours!!! It's easier to find with a motorcycle or a car. I can try to post a pic tomorrow with the marked spot on the map

Karat3
  • Karat3

👀

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Haha I don't care what you think. Believe it or not. I have the jetpack and you not :-D it's actually pretty obvious that you find stuff like a jetpack at a science convention

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

ummm the 1s are short spaces and the 2s middle spaces and the 3s long spaces lol the .s are the taps

I know but you still know what I mean..

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

yeah the science center north of little seoul, cant you see it?

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Haha I don't care what you think. Believe it or not. I have the jetpack and you not :-D it's actually pretty obvious that you find stuff like a jetpack at a science convention

oh god.

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

ok so the first bit would be taptaptaptap tap tap taptap tap then the 2pause tap tap taptaptap tap 3pause

tap code is a 5x5 grid

A-B-C-D-E
F-G-H-I-J
L-M-N-O-P
Q-R-S-T-U
V-W-X-Y-Z

c is used as k

a taptaptaptap would mean 4 across, tap 1 down =I
tap 1 across, tap 1 down =F
Taptap 2 across, tap 1 down =G
Then the 2 pause comes

so not sure its tap code...

anyone getting anything using my tap map lol

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Where in Los Santos is little Seoul?

ethereal shade
  • ethereal shade

Player Hater

• Members

I've been following several threads relating to the mount chiliad mural mystery and the ufo's, and have to say i am incredibly intrigued.  I have yet to attain 100% completion but will be doing so shortly.  I have to say that i am willing to contribute in anyway i can to solve this (if there is something to be solved).  But i also have a couple of questions as well.  1) has anybody out there attempted to shoot some rockets at one of these ufo's (aside from the hologram over mount chiliad) with a fighter plane, or a buzzard?.  And 2) what are peoples thoughts on this easter egg overlapping into the online game? Do the ufo's (despite requiring 100% completion) appear online?  Is it possible to "raid" Fort Z. with a crew of people? The game is still very much so undiscovered i believe and i dont expect anybody to be able to answer these questions - but please theorize! we'll uncover everything we can about this eventually.

If anybody requires help online concerning this matter or has theories to test add me on xbox live!

GG: Etherealshade66

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users