Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Am I the only person that cringes when I see someone type "wallah?".

Yes you probably are.

I'm sorry, are you mad that you have a very poor grasp on your native language?

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

if this all leads to jetpack i'm calling it now, this is the best and most interesting easter-egg in ANY game so far known to humanity.

I 100% agree with you there. Rockstar have done an amazing job with this game. Its hands down the best game ive ever played. It has to be the biggest video game conspiracy out there. So, hats off to Rockstar.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by xXxVashxXx, 02 October 2013 - 06:40 PM.

That's interesting! I remember watching some things on the Science Channel about the "wow signal" (6EQUJ5).

Some strange stuff is for sure going on and I just can't think Rockstar would put all this in here just to tease everyone. There has to be some awesome eastereggs behind all of this!

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yes you probably are.

Yes you probably are.

No. Im not mad. I can assure you that I have a very good grasp on the things I need to hold onto my friend. So if you have nothing good to say that involves the games easter egg, then would you please not post anything at all on this topic. Thanks.

EamonAndreias
  • EamonAndreias

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Also something of note.

I have seen several videos of various UFO findings. A few show the UFO's to look like the round saucer we might expect, but then there is the one above the Fort that looks like a stealth version that possibly the FIB got involved with.

So perhaps the aliens crashed way back when you can spot the Alien under the Ice in the first mission with Michael. The FIB got involved with the military and designed a new UFO (FIB style) and also perhaps designed a jetpack from that technology.

The plot thickens  :panic:

The are 3 UFOs in total. The one above the Fort, like you said, looks like a stealth one.

The one above sandy shores looks very similar to the one crashed in the ocean.

Also in the ocean is a weird hatch, that's sometimes lights up, and if you go close to it, you can here knocking, like morse code. Now I myself cant crack morse code but it might be something to look into.

Things seem to happen at night, at 3AM. The Witching Hour as some people call it.

Maybe the things we're looking for happen at that specific time.

Im not sure but also people say there is some radio signal that can only be heard from far out in the ocean. But there was no video proof of this so I didn't believe it. But if you go to sandy shores there is a code written in paint were all the alien drawings are and it reads '6EQUJ5' now if you google that code, it shows something interesting. Many years back somebody found through a transmitter a signal, and it is believed to be extra-terrestrial. The signal came for beyond the solar system, and in the coding of this signal the code '6EQUJ5' was found. Now is it a coincidence that people talk of this radio signal in the ocean, and there being a secret code in sand shores, that once googled shows a strange real life 'alien' signal.. I think not. so maybe there is some radio signal in GTA to be found? 

Soulwax Radio.
There are glyphs referencing a ufo surronded by clouds, another sort and some radio tower, 
The Soulwax Radio represents that, and that code could be dialled and put into number form.
Just a guess.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

That's interesting! I remember watching some things on the Science Channel about the "wow code" (6EQUJ5).

Some strange stuff is for sure going on and I just can't think Rockstar would put all this in here just to tease everyone. There has to be some awesome eastereggs behind all of this!

Yes that's it. The WoW signal.

Its all very intriguing, and yes I don't think they would put all this on the game for a joke.

I also think there is something big to uncover in the ocean but its massive, and I don't even know where to start looking. But soon enough this easter egg will be solved. Its a shame that we wont get an achievement/trophy for this. But if my reward is a jetpack then im more than happy.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

I'm pretty sure if the hatch in the ocean ever gets opened it will release the kraken.

• Sipediesel likes this

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Also something of note.

I have seen several videos of various UFO findings. A few show the UFO's to look like the round saucer we might expect, but then there is the one above the Fort that looks like a stealth version that possibly the FIB got involved with.

So perhaps the aliens crashed way back when you can spot the Alien under the Ice in the first mission with Michael. The FIB got involved with the military and designed a new UFO (FIB style) and also perhaps designed a jetpack from that technology.

The plot thickens  :panic:

The are 3 UFOs in total. The one above the Fort, like you said, looks like a stealth one.

The one above sandy shores looks very similar to the one crashed in the ocean.

Also in the ocean is a weird hatch, that's sometimes lights up, and if you go close to it, you can here knocking, like morse code. Now I myself cant crack morse code but it might be something to look into.

Things seem to happen at night, at 3AM. The Witching Hour as some people call it.

Maybe the things we're looking for happen at that specific time.

Im not sure but also people say there is some radio signal that can only be heard from far out in the ocean. But there was no video proof of this so I didn't believe it. But if you go to sandy shores there is a code written in paint were all the alien drawings are and it reads '6EQUJ5' now if you google that code, it shows something interesting. Many years back somebody found through a transmitter a signal, and it is believed to be extra-terrestrial. The signal came for beyond the solar system, and in the coding of this signal the code '6EQUJ5' was found. Now is it a coincidence that people talk of this radio signal in the ocean, and there being a secret code in sand shores, that once googled shows a strange real life 'alien' signal.. I think not. so maybe there is some radio signal in GTA to be found? 

Soulwax Radio.
There are glyphs referencing a ufo surronded by clouds, another sort and some radio tower, 
The Soulwax Radio represents that, and that code could be dialled and put into number form.
Just a guess.

You know you could be onto something there. Ive noticed around San Andreas that there are a lot, and I mean, a lot, of radio towers about the place. Just above the Vinewood sign in the vinewood hills, is a radio tower, will an unusual amount of satellite dishes surrounding it. Also there are, what looks like FiB agents guarding it to. Very suspicious. 

Also in Sandy Shores, there are I think, 6 giant satellites. all of which are facing in the same direction into the sky, all apart from one which is facing into the opposite direction to the other 5. Also at a certain time, again you can find FiB agents and 2 scientists guarding and observing these satellites. Which again, is pretty suspicious...

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Ok will do.. @mystery of V.
If that stone is a sacrificial altar like you say, have you tried killing someone on it or near it?

If it represents life, the egg, then have you tried taking a prostitute up to that spot and performing...
you know..

1 of those events may trigger something

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

I'm pretty sure if the hatch in the ocean ever gets opened it will release the kraken.

Hahaha. Well there are the remains of a 'sea monster' in the ocean. Either it was beached and died or it was eaten by something a lot larger than it...  e.g Kraken?

Maybe another little easter egg in the game. You never know what suprises this game has in store for use. We already have UFOs and jetpack suspicions. Can it get any better?

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Ok will do.. @mystery of V.
If that stone is a sacrificial altar like you say, have you tried killing someone on it or near it?

If it represents life, the egg, then have you tried taking a prostitute up to that spot and performing...
you know..

1 of those events may trigger something

You know what, that is a very good Idea. I will try that right now. Maybe someone needs to be sacrificed onto it to activate it, just like the ufo gets activated at 3AM on mount chiliad on a rainy night..

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Thug

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Bullsh*t.

BigTrevorPfan
  • BigTrevorPfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

People plz if you dont care about the topic the leave no one will miss you and cares what you think at this stage anything is possible this is the fist gta that Rockstar really used there imagination and they could have hidden something right under our noses so i think you guys are missing something small but important

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

People plz if you dont care about the topic the leave no one will miss you and cares what you think at this stage anything is possible this is the fist gta that Rockstar really used there imagination and they could have hidden something right under our noses so i think you guys are missing something small but important

Exactly. Well said.

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

I will try to mail rockstar again, maybe ill get another answer

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yes you probably are.

The majority have small grasps on native language, sadly more then one native language died out from it. :/

Plato82
  • Plato82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Has anybody tried dialing the wow-signal on the cell? - 6EQUJ5- or texting it? Perhaps when the ufo is out at 3.00?

Gezim
  • Gezim

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Who really gives a sh*t anymore. Its just a jetpack. If it takes this much effort just to get it then f*ck it i dont want it. For christs sake we could get it in sa with a cheat. Theres probably not even one that exists and its just a blueprint of it to f*ck with you all.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

You're kraken me up.

• B1T8 likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

You're kraken me up.

Yo Zeus, what's Kraken?

The egg in the middle of the Chiliad mural is Kraken mortal!

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Who really gives a sh*t anymore. Its just a jetpack. If it takes this much effort just to get it then f*ck it i dont want it. For christs sake we could get it in sa with a cheat. Theres probably not even one that exists and its just a blueprint of it to f*ck with you all.

If you have nothi

If you have nothing good to contribute to this topic about the mystery then don't post at all.

Its not about just getting a jetpack, but some, like myself, enjoy the journey to getting it. Were as people like you, use cheats to achieve what you desire. So again, please don't post on the topic if you have nothing good to say. Thanks.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Has anybody tried dialing the wow-signal on the cell? - 6EQUJ5- or texting it? Perhaps when the ufo is out at 3.00?

That's a good thought, but you cant dial letters into a phone number on the cell.

Maybe the code could be translated into numbers and dialled, or maybe the code itself is to tell you there Is a secret signal to be found at a certain point in the map. The question is, where is this signal located in the game?

x Krumble x
  • x Krumble x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

I read somewhere online that if you take the Space Docker to Mt. Chiliad in certain spots the horn makes a 6th sound that resembles alien chatter. Also if you bring it while the ufo is there is makes the chatter no matter where you are.

I haven't been able to test it because my console is currently occupied but once I get a chance I will check this out.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but...

[img]468px-Rqkvazz.jpg

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I read somewhere online that if you take the Space Docker to Mt. Chiliad in certain spots the horn makes a 6th sound that resembles alien chatter. Also if you bring it while the ufo is there is makes the chatter no matter where you are.

I haven't been able to test it because my console is currently occupied but once I get a chance I will check this out.

I noticed that aswel but then realized that it has the horn anywhere its just you have to press the horn a few times to get the one youre referring to. If you get the space docker and just keep beeping the horn you will find the 6th horn. Its not chatter that you hear, but its a weird muffled sound but I see what you mean.

If you find anything else report it back here so we can test all theories and crack this easter egg.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

[img]468px-Rqkvazz.jpg

Don't worry, I thought of that to, but it seems to obvious, plus, what do the symbols mean if you use your theory?

Rockstar knew that so many people would buy the game therefore they needed something massive, something so hard to solve then it needs extensive play and research to crack.

So something as easy as placing the glyph over the map is to obvious.

But again, nobody is wrong at this stage.

My theory still has more of an edge to any other out there I believe.

Report back if you find anything else.

Thanks.

• mercado2121 likes this

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

[img]468px-Rqkvazz.jpg

hundreds and hundreds of times..

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

so has anyone tried blowing up the alter?

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

[img]468px-Rqkvazz.jpg

Do those lines on the "UFO Map" perfectly line up with any streets in the city?

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

this is just amazing, I wish I could contribute to this, but pretty much you guys have it all under control, i'll still try to throw in my help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users