• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

I waited in there from 7 - 10 am with no siren / stars but no soldiers came

He said PM not AM. But im waiting for the soldiers now, ill report back if the door opens or not.

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

He said PM not AM. But im waiting for the soldiers now, ill report back if the door opens or not.

Well actually I said 7-8am ingame time. I'm not sure when exactly it happened but when I spawned back at the hospital it was a few hours passed that time. it was at night that's for sure.

I've gone through 3 more nights and nothing has happened, and this is the save I made before. So it could be random since I'm using the same save for both attempts and it only happened once. I'll have my camera ready for the next time it happens.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I don't know if Im going mad but at around 19:00 the elevator made this weird, id say, alien sound, like the space ship did, and I could've sworn it was glowing like a yellow/green colour... but im still waiting on these soldiers.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Well actually I said 7-8am ingame time. I'm not sure when exactly it happened but when I spawned back at the hospital it was a few hours passed that time. it was at night that's for sure.

I've gone through 3 more nights and nothing has happened, and this is the save I made before. So it could be random since I'm using the same save for both attempts and it only happened once. I'll have my camera ready for the next time it happens.

Well im going to wait for multiple days in a row then. If nothing happens, somebody is telling lies...

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I don't know if Im going mad but at around 19:00 the elevator made this weird, id say, alien sound, like the space ship did, and I could've sworn it was glowing like a yellow/green colour... but im still waiting on these soldiers.

I did see some light effects going on out of the corner of my eye while I was on my computer as well but not really sure what they were cause i was on here while I was waiting for something to happen.

And about your post above this, If it doesn't happen for you then idk man. I'm just reporting what happened to me. If you don't wanna believe if that's cool cause when I get a video or picture of it, I get the satisfaction of saying I told you so :lol:

shotglass21
  • shotglass21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Okay so something crazy just happened. I was waiting in that elevator room for something to happen and at around 7-8am ingame time, a group of 3 soldiers casually walk in there and the elevator opened but since i wasn't really paying attention, they suddently saw me and shotguned me to death.

So, I can confirm that the elevator does at least open and goes down (or up? why would there be an up arrow if there is nothing above it except for a UFO high in the sky). Now is there anything down there that is useful to use? That's a whole different question.

Holy sh*t that would make so much sense. They can use the elevator becuase they have military clearance... can you buy a military outfit or something and masquerade as a soldier? Or maybe hide out in the fort until the 3 soldiers go into the elevator at 7-8 am and then go in with them before it closes or something? Or maybe wait untill the door opens, they go in... and then kill them all and get inside before it closes? Maybe you can control which floor you go to once inside?

I'm not too sure because the instant they walked around the corner they started shooting as well as the elevator opening. So I don't think it would work because even if you had the invincibility cheat on, they wouldn't go into the elevator with you and maybe the elevator wouldn't move without military personel. I'm going to keep trying and see if it happens again.

This is really interesting, would it be possible to take a photo for the sake of poof? not that i'm calling you a liar, it's just so that we know it's definitely verified.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

I did see some light effects going on out of the corner of my eye while I was on my computer as well but not really sure what they were cause i was on here while I was waiting for something to happen.

And about your post above this, If it doesn't happen for you then idk man. I'm just reporting what happened to me. If you don't wanna believe if that's cool cause when I get a video or picture of it, I get the satisfaction of saying I told you so :lol:

Haha, well if youre right, you can tell me so all you like! (:

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Okay so something crazy just happened. I was waiting in that elevator room for something to happen and at around 7-8am ingame time, a group of 3 soldiers casually walk in there and the elevator opened but since i wasn't really paying attention, they suddently saw me and shotguned me to death.

So, I can confirm that the elevator does at least open and goes down (or up? why would there be an up arrow if there is nothing above it except for a UFO high in the sky). Now is there anything down there that is useful to use? That's a whole different question.

Holy sh*t that would make so much sense. They can use the elevator becuase they have military clearance... can you buy a military outfit or something and masquerade as a soldier? Or maybe hide out in the fort until the 3 soldiers go into the elevator at 7-8 am and then go in with them before it closes or something? Or maybe wait untill the door opens, they go in... and then kill them all and get inside before it closes? Maybe you can control which floor you go to once inside?

I'm not too sure because the instant they walked around the corner they started shooting as well as the elevator opening. So I don't think it would work because even if you had the invincibility cheat on, they wouldn't go into the elevator with you and maybe the elevator wouldn't move without military personel. I'm going to keep trying and see if it happens again.

This is really interesting, would it be possible to take a photo for the sake of poof? not that i'm calling you a liar, it's just so that we know it's definitely verified.

Well It happened. I died. How am I supposed to take a picture?

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Ill take one if it happens! ;)

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

What has led us to think the elevator is an entrance we have been trying to solve the mount chillad mural idk but i think we should make a board( like lesters) to keep organized or a list of things we we no for sure and things compleatly and things that might maybe almost kinda ish be true but idk ur guyses choice i was wrong bout the scarification rock

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by [email protected], 09 October 2013 - 01:47 AM.

There is the mission you can steal the actor's clothing to go on the movie set unnoticed.  Maybe we should be looking somewhere in the game to unlock a military outfit.  Maybe somewhere on the base in a vehicle? hangar? person?  Maybe somewhere around the movie set?   Replay that mission, steal the actor's clothes and search all over prior to stealing the car.  They are seen making a movie about aliens.  Would that movie have actor's dressing up like the military as well?

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Hes right i mean a boat can give u a diver suit the hunting rv gives u camo, cop cars give u shot guns so maybe a patriot gives u a uniform

Skii_Squad
  • Skii_Squad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Ive been trying to crack the hatch code for a good hour now and im not doing so well. i am almost 100% certain it is infact in morse code for many reasons but i wanted to point out at one point the door says AAA (.- .- .-) which is used by ships sailing at sea to catch someones attention almost as if the door is trying to trying to get out attention. Maybe try using the AAA as a starting point and work from there. The trouble im having is distinguishing a . from a - when its at the end of a word, i've basically been writing down all the possibilities and its giving me a headache because its so unorganized perhaps i'll need to start over.

tl;dr

i think the beginning of the message is everything that follows immediately after the AAA (.- .- .-)

Dinosauringg
  • Dinosauringg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Even turning on invincibility just to prove that the doors open would be helpful

Bongwatre
  • Bongwatre

PSN: Bongwater1992

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Sorry to say but I don't think glitching is going to get us anywhere.
When you glitch, you're forcing the game to go against itself 

So if you haven't had the correct access to the elevator,(access we most likely have to earn somehow) of course it's not going to let you keep going.

Stop trying to take an easy way out, its not going to do anything but discourage everyone from trying anything to do with the elevator

We need to try to figure out how to legitimately get in there 

My guess is that we have to get the soldier uniforms somehow

Soldiers are the only ones that are really allowed into the fort and the GTA franchise has had MANY missions involving dressing up to go undercover.and infiltrate a place

How is this glitching? All it's doing is giving me easy access to figure out something that no one has been able to do. Being able to get in there without dying isn't making the game go against itself. Because cheats or not, you would get in there the same way. By that I mean lets say you did have to get army clothes, well you would be going in there undetected compared going in detected then waiting 3 hours for the alarms to stop.

And secondly, How is this discouraging people? What I just did has been the first ( proof that this elevator moves which is going to make everyone want to try and find out how to actually do it without cheats and get into it and see whats underneath.

Like I'm not trying to be a dick at all but it's a big find and I'm just going to get critized for it?

I admit I'm wrong and apologize

I've seen numerous people talking about trying to get into the elevator by way of glitch

I thought you were trying to say you were one of those people that go in the elevator 

And by the discourage comment I made, I was just saying how we all get hyped up about a location for a few days ( Hatch, Chiliad etc) but if we get no results, everyone ditches that spot without being a hundered percent sure there wasn't a clue there

You seem to know what you're talking about so this is my bad 

I don't want to come off as ignorant or a prick seeing as how these forums have helped me a lot 

Sorry again mate and cheers

• CHRSXIII likes this

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Ive been trying to crack the hatch code for a good hour now and im not doing so well. i am almost 100% certain it is infact in morse code for many reasons but i wanted to point out at one point the door says AAA (.- .- .-) which is used by ships sailing at sea to catch someones attention almost as if the door is trying to trying to get out attention. Maybe try using the AAA as a starting point and work from there. The trouble im having is distinguishing a . from a - when its at the end of a word, i've basically been writing down all the possibilities and its giving me a headache because its so unorganized perhaps i'll need to start over.

tl;dr

i think the beginning of the message is everything that follows immediately after the AAA (.- .- .-)

I checked mine 3 times and I cam out with either "hey friend be a star and he.."

Or "Hey friend don't just sta..."

But it confused me, ill go back to it another time.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Sorry to say but I don't think glitching is going to get us anywhere.
When you glitch, you're forcing the game to go against itself 

So if you haven't had the correct access to the elevator,(access we most likely have to earn somehow) of course it's not going to let you keep going.

Stop trying to take an easy way out, its not going to do anything but discourage everyone from trying anything to do with the elevator

We need to try to figure out how to legitimately get in there 

My guess is that we have to get the soldier uniforms somehow

Soldiers are the only ones that are really allowed into the fort and the GTA franchise has had MANY missions involving dressing up to go undercover.and infiltrate a place

How is this glitching? All it's doing is giving me easy access to figure out something that no one has been able to do. Being able to get in there without dying isn't making the game go against itself. Because cheats or not, you would get in there the same way. By that I mean lets say you did have to get army clothes, well you would be going in there undetected compared going in detected then waiting 3 hours for the alarms to stop.

And secondly, How is this discouraging people? What I just did has been the first ( proof that this elevator moves which is going to make everyone want to try and find out how to actually do it without cheats and get into it and see whats underneath.

Like I'm not trying to be a dick at all but it's a big find and I'm just going to get critized for it?

I admit I'm wrong and apologize

I've seen numerous people talking about trying to get into the elevator by way of glitch

I thought you were trying to say you were one of those people that go in the elevator 

And by the discourage comment I made, I was just saying how we all get hyped up about a location for a few days ( Hatch, Chiliad etc) but if we get no results, everyone ditches that spot without being a hundered percent sure there wasn't a clue there

You seem to know what you're talking about so this is my bad 

I don't want to come off as ignorant or a prick seeing as how these forums have helped me a lot 

Sorry again mate and cheers

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. (:

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Even turning on invincibility just to prove that the doors open would be helpful

Im still waiting for the doors to open like someone else said. But nothing has happened so far and its been a full 24hours...

Dinosauringg
  • Dinosauringg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Im still waiting for the doors to open like someone else said. But nothing has happened so far and its been a full 24hours...

I'd join the fight but I'm neither at 100% not am I at my Xbox atm. I'm just watching and trying to help until I can fully contribute

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Also if you hit the elevator doors or run into them, you can hear the metal echo behind it as thought the elevator shaft empty behind..

xDeddyBear
  • xDeddyBear

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:04 AM Edited by xDeddyBear, 09 October 2013 - 02:06 AM.

To the person that said turn on invincibility and take a picture of it opening, Well if you would have read what I said earlier. I can't get it to happen again. I've gone through 5 full days/nights and it hasn't happened. So I'm not to sure if it's time specific, day specific or just completely random.

Just be patient cause mysteryv and myself are currently trying to redo this action.

edit: yeah mystery that's what I was saying. It makes a real metal sound and they shake like real doors. That was my first clue, and then the crazy stuff happened and that confirmed it for me.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

I think that our best chances of finding all of this is sending a couple of people to do different things like tadd check the cult again idk ill leave MYSTERY OF V to that hes the leader of this and i gotta give u props man(or girl idk) u've been doing a great job at keeping arguments and bull away from this fourm

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

One more thing i no that nobody believes me about the rockstar guy and ur right in doin so but just one more try in flipping every rock if some one will just please go to the quarry and search every thing by moving rocks with a bulldozer or explosives im going to try to but i want some one to try to incase i miss anything and i think we should team up in groups of 2 when it comes to searching for things idk mystery of v is in charge and hes pretty good at it soo ill let him/her decide

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I think that our best chances of finding all of this is sending a couple of people to do different things like tadd check the cult again idk ill leave MYSTERY OF V to that hes the leader of this and i gotta give u props man(or girl idk) u've been doing a great job at keeping arguments and bull away from this fourm

I wouldn't consider myself as a leader, but thank you.

You should try some stuff out for yourself, maybe something to do with the mountain while a few of us try to infiltrate the fort...

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

K but first ima check the quarry and ten im done wit the supposed rock* north guys bull

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

To the person that said turn on invincibility and take a picture of it opening, Well if you would have read what I said earlier. I can't get it to happen again. I've gone through 5 full days/nights and it hasn't happened. So I'm not to sure if it's time specific, day specific or just completely random.

Just be patient cause mysteryv and myself are currently trying to redo this action.

edit: yeah mystery that's what I was saying. It makes a real metal sound and they shake like real doors. That was my first clue, and then the crazy stuff happened and that confirmed it for me.

Also if you shoot the elevator doors it echo's and makes bullet marks, but if you shoot around the doors, no bullet marks or anything appear. Im telling you, something is really odd about this elevator. It has to do something! 

Dinosauringg
  • Dinosauringg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by Dinosauringg, 09 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

I feel you and I'm being patient, I was just saying that that'll give you time to take the picture if it works again, you know? Right NOW it's not important to get the elevator to go down as long as we have proof that it opens.

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Javidamexican

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Have u tried stickies or fire, grenades idk any other weapons

Skii_Squad
  • Skii_Squad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

tl;dr

I checked mine 3 times and I cam out with either "hey friend be a star and he.."

Or "Hey friend don't just sta..."

But it confused me, ill go back to it another time.

I thought it'd be worth mentioning that its extremely helpful to open the sound files in a program like audacity for the sake of distinguishing the sounds alot more clearly from one another

like so:

2466rh3.pngas you can see the sounds can be seen much more clearly and in case you were wondering this image was captured immediately after the AAA

mcm456
  • mcm456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

I know someone mentioned the writing in the courtyard at jail with the 8's that reads "where water meets land and fire once spewed forth there the infinite 8 shall stay until I return" but did you notice the drawing of the valcano next to it? It has an arrow pointing up the mountain labeled with an n assuming north...now if you go to one of the lookout points of mt chiliad the mt. In the pic on table Has arrow north on that side in same direction only the drawing in yard has smoke coming out top with a giant black hole in the side of the mt.

I cant figure out how to post pics or I would start posting to help explain things

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users