• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Yes, this is sideways on purpose.
Compliments of timmense over at Reddit for lightening this up.
H6Tdrcg.png
Plenty have seen DaVinci code and all that sh*t..
But look in that negative space......
am I the only one seeing something?
I will not say what as I want to make sure I don't influence your view....

Hi guys I'm new here, this is interesting. Can anyone make out what the white text says on the part that looks like a UFO. I can make some of it out, but not the whole lot.

do yourself a favor and READ the whole damned post! I already wrote what it says 

wow you're so rude

I second that. It's utterly laughable this guy shouts at people for contributing, let alone expects people to read a 112 page thread.

You sir are an utter cock, and I have noticed this since page 60.

Also, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference if someone repeats something that has already been posted on page 47,  It's already 112 pages long it might as well be 500. Do you have some sense that this thread belongs to you? You have no right to tell anyone what to post or read in a public forum. If you have read it before, then shut the f*ck up and don't comment. If you really can't handle a newcomer insulting your eyes with repeated information, go and work the mystery out on your own in private with a notepad and a pen.

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY EVER THINK OF THE CHILDREN???????

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

ENOUGH WITH THE HUGE f*ckING QUOTES AND ADDING NOTHING TO THE HUNT!!!

I have seen so many good theories and questions passed up for someone quoting a page and a half only to add "that is interesting."

Pointless post, could you please not bother if you're just going to try and act like some moderator? You're just making the thread longer.

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Hey guys, new here. I've read most of the 112 pages and wanted to ask, who is zimbor? I can't find any info other than he/she/it has a voice actor, so i figured maybe he is related to the mystery?

He's the vinewood zombie. http://www.reddit.co.../who_is_zimbor/

EDIT: 

Breaking News:

We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

"-Guys, we should really consider adding those missing part to the mystery, and fast!

-Meh... Let's do it in January"

Actually this is the issue. I read that yesterday and Patrick Duggan is Graham(who is the zombie) and Zack Robidas is Zimbor. Also looking at the cast list, no one has more than one role so thats why i think its related to the mystery.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

ENOUGH WITH THE HUGE f*ckING QUOTES AND ADDING NOTHING TO THE HUNT!!!

I have seen so many good theories and questions passed up for someone quoting a page and a half only to add "that is interesting."

Sure, I'll trim them but ENOUGH WITH YOUR f*ckING ATTITUDE

No, please don't trim them. You quote people and respond to them individually and you're making quality contributions. Don't let this guy tell you how to post in a public forum. This guy is a f*cking chode.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

heh, nice!

not an attitude. just frustating to try to keep track of this convo

I dont expect you guys to understand.

If you notice you can trim up to the part you are addressing..

I just see the flow hindered.

You dont?

• Kifllom likes this

Alexcarter113
  • Alexcarter113

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I haven't gotten 100% yet, but someone could try, while on the viewing platform on top of mount chiliad when you can see the UFO kill yourself and you might respawn in a secret location. Has anyone tried this?

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Yes, this is sideways on purpose.
Compliments of timmense over at Reddit for lightening this up.
H6Tdrcg.png
Plenty have seen DaVinci code and all that sh*t..
But look in that negative space......
am I the only one seeing something?
I will not say what as I want to make sure I don't influence your view....

When looking at the negative space, it looks like top view of buildings. More so on the right side, the leftside looks like just static. But I could be seeing something that is not there.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

so what if I am a dick...

I dont care.

I try to help for the most part... just redundant to repeat yourself especially in a text based convo....

I have a problem with running in circles.

you dicks might be okay with it. I am not.

I'd rather never find out than have you tell me about it.

Go and tell your mother i want a word with her...hurry up

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

My mom is kinda nasty...

you sure?

Oswin
  • Oswin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

heh, nice!

You dont?

Who cares? Stop telling other people to go back and look through a hundred pages when you can't be bothered to scroll past some long quoted posts that people want to discuss. 

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by Meukay, 25 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Hey Guys,

I encountered lines in the sky that cross at a certain point near the hippie camp.

You can see them really really well when a thunder is appearing

Conditions:

- top of Hippie Camp

- 3am-4am

- kifflom complete set

- stormy weather

- on old rusty Tractor/kifflom Tractor

- 100% in the stats menu

don't know if u need all that but thats the conditions I saw the Lines.

The Crosspoint of the lines excatly line up with the big red arrow.

I'll try again now and try to make some handypics and upload them.

The Lines got very clear when a lightning strikes so maybe it's hard to capture on a handycam but i'll try

greetz

Kay

ghma.th.jpg

7wer.th.jpg

8vqk.th.jpg

bd0w.th.jpg

there are 8lines (hard to see in my photos) they all cross at the same point in the sky

the directions is the same direction that the red arrow in the hippie camp points at

the lines started fading away at around 4o'clock

• SwaleEnthusiast likes this

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

heh, nice!

Brian?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

heh, nice!

You dont?

Who cares? Stop telling other people to go back and look through a hundred pages when you can't be bothered to scroll past some long quoted posts that people want to discuss. 

the guy quoted half MY message and expected one of you to type out what was in THE REST OF THE POST!!!!

you dont see how that's just dumb?

As for being Brian...

I am crazy, yeah.

but not that f*cking crazy

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

My mom is kinda nasty...

you sure?

I'll shag anything, go get her....now

• AHBrownman likes this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

You dont?

No, I have the ability to skim read if needed. Everyone can post how they prefer to post as long as it's on topic. People are also free to repeat information if they haven't been able to read all pages or missed certain posts, as is the nature of a forum. Worry about the brevity of your own posts and let others worry about theirs. If you took off your Police hat and stopped barking orders at people this thread would be half as long.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

I reread the thread an I AM SO SORRY!!!!!

I didn't type out the text in this thread.

I cannot apologize enough and am sorry to all those I pissed off.

You dont?

No, I have the ability to skim read if needed. Everyone can post how they prefer to post as long as it's on topic. People are also free to repeat information if they haven't been able to read all pages or missed certain posts, as is the nature of a forum. Worry about the brevity of your own posts and let others worry about theirs. If you took off your Police hat and stopped barking orders at people this thread would be half as long.

I feel you, I really do.

but I get irritated when I set forth to accomplish something to get blasted over.

by pages of people quoting the same thing.

They could be considerate to others and trim out the bulk......

not that bad to ask.

treat others as you would have them treat you.

the brevity of my posts is non-existent.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by Calavera999, 25 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

I feel you, I really do. 

but I get...

What was your latest hard earned discovery that was blasted over? The reason I skip your posts isn't because of someone else posting a large quote afterwards, but because I have trained myself to skip your posts whenever I see your avatar. I assume it's just going to be some post about telling others what and what not to do; that kind of boring, pointless bullsh*t.

The brevity in your posts is non-existent? I would work on that then, as you'll come across as hypocritical if they aren't trimmed down to perfection.

AHBrownman
  • AHBrownman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I love you all

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

So, relating to my post asking who zimbor is. On imdb it says he(Zack Robidas, the voice actor for zimbor) is a gangster and everyone who did any sound it seems like is on there, so I'm thinking either zimbor is just some gangster (hope not) or imdb didn't get anywhere in the mystery and had no idea he was also zimbor. I only continue to think this because i only see the name zimbor on R* website and app.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 05:46 PM.

So, relating to my post asking who zimbor is. On imdb it says he(Zack Robidas, the voice actor for zimbor) is a gangster and everyone who did any sound it seems like is on there, so I'm thinking either zimbor is just some gangster (hope not) or imdb didn't get anywhere in the mystery and had no idea he was also zimbor. I only continue to think this because i only see the name zimbor on R* website and app.

could he be a pedestrian or epsilonist?

The name really sounds like something from epsilon.

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Yeah I thought it sounded like that to, I'll check it out

Tconzz22
  • Tconzz22

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Alright, First of all we should be chipping away at this thing bit by bit trying to learn how it works and what to do...we need to understand exactly what's going on so we can make a logical next step. We have thousands of theories and guesses on "what to do" but we don't even know what we are looking for (a jetpack,a UFO?, a flyable UFO?, an egg, tunnels through the mountain?) We simply don't even know what our goal is at this point, though it is possible there's more than one treasure to be found. But underneath all of those theories we have a few FACTS and clues that were given to us that we haven't cracked yet.

We obviously have the mural on mt chilliad
We have glyphs scattered throughout the desert leading to seeing the UFO atop the mountain
We have multiple other UFOs hovering over specific areas. With government involved in some cases.
We have the alruist camp as an area of interest linked by the glyphs
We have a possible clue on the rock inside the alruist camp
We have the space docker which may or may not be relevant
We have the Epsilon ladies and gentlemen, i feel like they've been ignored for the most part.
We have the epsilon tracts which is a huge mystery

Those are the facts that we have. The hard solid evidence that were working with. I'm sure I'm missing a few but this is it and we need to find something with what we have. Not just trying stuff, we need to understand what were working with.
I've been reading the epsilon tracts and we need to find out what that whole big metaphor is all about. I came across a post made a few weeks ago: First 3 sentences of the tract: "From omega to Alpha and back again, and from Z to A. We as a people have consistently got things backwards. I know that now."

If you look at http://en.wikipedia..../Greek_alphabet and go from omega to tau, you realize that phi is missing from the tract chapters' sequence. I originally thought we had to look for phi since it looks like a lot of the glyphs that've been found.

I really think the Epsilons and Mt. Chiliad are related because "the tract is not yet written" and the top of Mt. Chiliad says "come back when your story is complete" (which I don't think is referring to 100% completion).

However, I don't think it's phi that we need to look for anymore. If you go from Z to A/zeta to alpha (like in the first sentence), that segment of the alphabet actually includes epsilon. If you applied the backwards rule, it'd make beta the missing letter. Buuuuut, since the first sentence of the tracts is so convoluted, I feel like you're supposed to go from A to Z, making delta the missing letter.

In support of this is this mural with two hands making a delta symbol: http://prod.cloud.ro...bFcERlQ/0_0.jpg

I personally don't know where that is but it's been brought up in other forums and no one could figure it out. It has a V, an eye, lightning bolts like on the map mural, and says things about "when the great scorer comes" and "how you played the game."

Another point I want to make is that I feel like the Epsilon twitter (https://www.twitter....EpsilonismToday) and screen saver (http://www.rockstarg...21/kifflom.html) will provide some important clues. Considering that you need an app for Chop, a screen saver is totally plausible.

If you read the Epsilonism twitter, it says things like "be more complete with our screen saver," which can be a reference to the "come back when your story is complete." The tweets about the screen saver getting updated with more goals has the hashtag #MoreTruths. Rockstar says "more goals will be revealed in due time" so it might be their way of helping us figure this out.

Also, the twitter has a few tweets regarding the dove with the hashtag #BestMetaphorEver. Figuring out what the dove is might really help us out.

I don't know if any of that applies but hopefully it provides some insight to this whole mystery. Haha I think we're the minority of GTA players that think the Epsilon tracts have some meaning. Eh, doubters are

(That was posted by ONZO) and though I don't agree with everything he said he did bring up a couple great points. That picture is something we should be looking at right now. But what about the dove in the tracts? What is the peach/apple tree?

The truth lies in a clean clear lake in which the world was born and that lake came from an egg that is near an eagle.

I think the egg on the mural refers to solving the epsilon tracts. We need to find the lake. But in order to find the lake we need to find the egg. I don't think the lake is a lake or the egg is an egg. The lake was born from the egg. So I think the egg is referring to a grandmother of some sort and the lake would be a mother (the lake is clean and clear whatever that means).
I say the lake is a mother because the peach/apple trees came from the lake.

It says the dove is money. Doves live off of trees and lakes but I haven't gotten there yet

My imagination is running me wild so id like to see what u guys think
  • luki255 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 05:58 PM.

The truth lies in a clean clear lake in which the world was born and that lake came from an egg that is near an eagle.

I think the egg on the mural refers to solving the epsilon tracts. We need to find the lake. But in order to find the lake we need to find the egg. I don't think the lake is a lake or the egg is an egg. The lake was born from the egg. So I think the egg is referring to a grandmother of some sort and the lake would be a mother (the lake is clean and clear whatever that means).

the only thing that comes to mind is the bank by sandy shores...

or the clucking bell factory north of the lake, but that water is so hard to see through

Wasn't ONZO's stuff just an echo of Brian?

also I am currently trying to donate a couple million to Epsilon to test a theory.

I am thinking 2.5 times 2.....

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Just had an idea, if the icon at the top of the mountain is the sun, that could be a clue as to which side we need to look at Chiliad from for the markings on the diagram to be in the right spots (or the right way to overlay the diagram). The sun rises in the East, so the mountain to the West of Chiliad would be ideal. Or interestingly (if my image of the Policeman staring at Mount Josiah at the camp is of any worth, and Josiah is in fact the mountain depicted in the diagram), Standing on Chiliad and looking East to Josiah should work out perfectly.

I was always interested in Josiah, The words "They're here" written on the SE map over Josiah may point towards a secret underground base (which makes sense as Fort Zancudo is built into the side of the mountain).

Or maybe, when we find the right viewing point and we can see Chiliad/Josiah with the sun rising directly above it (maybe even as the sun is half obscured by the top of the mountain), we will see some light rays landing on some part of the map? Massive long shot.

Tconzz22
  • Tconzz22

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Think metaphorically, the lake isn't a lake and the egg isn't actually an egg. These tracts are genius, I've read alot of Plato and homer in philosophy classes and being an English major I have to read alot but whoever wrote these had to put weeks into it. Think metaphors but take it exactly how it is.

Egg gave birth to lake lake giving birth to the world, peach and apple trees were born from the lake. Now incorporate the dove and how the dove supposedly symbolizes money.

the only thing that comes to mind is the bank by sandy shores...
or the clucking bell factory north of the lake, but that water is so hard to see through

Wasn't ONZO's stuff just an echo of Brian?

also I am currently trying to donate a couple million to Epsilon to test a theory.

jay4321
  • jay4321

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

I GOT IT!!!!! I f*ckING GOT IT!!!

King_Fuzz
  • King_Fuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Has anyone tried recording the beeps/morse code and put it through a spectrograph? Sometimes pictures will appear in the frequency response. 

• Alexcarter113 likes this

Mgfpr1ck
  • Mgfpr1ck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

The great scorer comes from "alumnus football" google it ill post a image of the paper it was printed on

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

1. This thread is 113 pages long, yes - it's tideous to go through all 113 pages BEFORE you post. Since there's lot of cluttered post, non-sense talk people will not do it. If there was a post to sum it all up on the frontpage we wouldn't have this "problem".

2. Bad attitude gets us nowhere, it's chilidish and unnecessary. If someone posts something that's been discussed before, simply point it out. That person had no intetion of being annoying/trolling or whatever, they simply came to help.

3. If someone doesn't reply to your theory/discovery/picture or whatever, don't repeat the post over and over again. in most cases people didn't find it THAT interesting. It might be true or not, but repeating the same post over and over again won't help. It's more considered spamming and annoying. Just add to your next post and kindly ask if anyone bothered to read your previous post regarding x and if they think it's anything to it, if not - leave it be.

4. Please keep your posts, replies, quotes etc civil. This is just a humble request from me personally, I think the thread would be much better for everyone, kinda how it was when it was fresh. Thank you. 

• chilleverest likes this

Mgfpr1ck
  • Mgfpr1ck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

http://news.google.c...utput=html_text

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users