Photo

Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
Presiministre
  • Presiministre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by Presiministre, 25 October 2013 - 03:50 PM.

It's just another overlay that doesn't help or mean anything........

NippleTwist
  • NippleTwist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Going there now oswin. Ye curly so far getting 100% is not worth it but you never know

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

What water tower? And curly I'm messing pal xo

It's cool man i wont cry

I'd love to get involved in this all i have to do is the collection stuff and flying school and i'm 100%, obviously the last 2 strangers & freaks what come with what i need to do, only problem is i'm a lazy ****

Me and the mrs do too, but our main mission story has bugged and we're sitting on 68/69 - so its a full replay for us, which we really don't wanna do (yet)

http://socialclub.ro...m/member/balgra

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

I've had a warning for the vagina analogy lol i won't sleep with worry.

Either the game/forum is 18+ or it isn't

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

It's cool man i wont cry

I'd love to get involved in this all i have to do is the collection stuff and flying school and i'm 100%, obviously the last 2 strangers & freaks what come with what i need to do, only problem is i'm a lazy ****

Me and the mrs do too, but our main mission story has bugged and we're sitting on 68/69 - so its a full replay for us, which we really don't wanna do (yet)

What is the mission that won't start? You're currently not sharing info to people out of your friends list so kinda hard to see.

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Tea time.

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

It's cool man i wont cry

What is the mission that won't start? You're currently not sharing info to people out of your friends list so kinda hard to see.

Doh, my mistake

Caide Libre i think its called - its locked but we've completed the main story.

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

It's cool man i wont cry

Could you not check Social club and see if a mission is missing on there,then do it through the pause menu?

I haven't a clue with bugged missions, you've probably already tried this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

OK so just been to the altruist camp, my findings (which you may or may not find of interest). Regardless I wanted to log them.

After reading all the markings around the camp, the symbol at the top of the muriel is most likely the sun with an eye in the middle (some seem to think it's a UFO). The sun is worshiped by them as a vessel used by god to watch over them.

At night time, I found the police that gather outside the camp. Interestingly, they were all outside of their vehicles staring in the opposite direction, directly at Mount Josiah (pics taken). Could this be a hint as to which mountain the muriel represents?

http://socialclub.ro...kjUSLdN6ebFSPgw

Also, this guy was a few yards in front looking in the same direction (he's wearing an ear peice, which i found interesting). Sorry it's so damn dark. He is wearing pedestrian clothes.

http://socialclub.ro...tr0WtJlt7xi2q0g

http://socialclub.ro...T_U-U22Q1iXVCkw

As people seem to like satellites, there is one on top of the furthest house next to the sacrifice stone, pointing out into the ocean.

Points to note: 

I talked to the guys staring over mount josiah, and they got pissy and walked off. 

I stayed there till 4am and it was raining, I saw no lights in the sky or any activity in the direction of mount josiah/Fort Zancudo.

Does the sun raise over Mount Chiliad in the mornings? I would have stayed to find out, but the Police ended my life at around 4am.

• BURNFIREFLY likes this

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

How about using the green lights on the space docker to look at the maze hidden on the painting?

Also about the entrance, it was a suggestion weeks back and nobody could figure out how to get in there. If you go and follow the train track into the tunnel, just outside is some sort of artwork on the wall that sticks out a bit, not sure if that will help.

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

It's cool man i wont cry

Could you not check Social club and see if a mission is missing on there,then do it through the pause menu?

I haven't a clue with bugged missions, you've probably already tried this

I didn't think about looking in the pause menu - will check soon as home from work.

I think i've unlocked my account for public now, maybe this link will work http://socialclub.ro...career/overview

NippleTwist
  • NippleTwist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

The altruist camp is very weird and the alter, symbols and the building above the built in staircase are very weird....still only a b ball bat there

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hey guys, new here. I've read most of the 112 pages and wanted to ask, who is zimbor? I can't find any info other than he/she/it has a voice actor, so i figured maybe he is related to the mystery? I don't know, i accidentally bought my way through kifflom and never did any of the missions so I'm currently working on 2nd playthrough and 100%. As soon as i get it ill join the hunt for the mystery fully, at 43% right now.

NippleTwist
  • NippleTwist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Iv shone the docker lights on the mural and the doors beside it and also used the horn.... No look. Would love if the docker could get beamed up at the hippie camp....

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Yes, this is sideways on purpose.
Compliments of timmense over at Reddit for lightening this up.
H6Tdrcg.png
Plenty have seen DaVinci code and all that sh*t..
But look in that negative space......
am I the only one seeing something?
I will not say what as I want to make sure I don't influence your view....

Hi guys I'm new here, this is interesting. Can anyone make out what the white text says on the part that looks like a UFO. I can make some of it out, but not the whole lot.

do yourself a favor and READ the whole damned post! I already wrote what it says 

Oswin
  • Oswin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

H6Tdrcg.png

Hi guys I'm new here, this is interesting. Can anyone make out what the white text says on the part that looks like a UFO. I can make some of it out, but not the whole lot.

do yourself a favor and READ the whole damned post! I already wrote what it says 

wow you're so rude

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by Calavera999, 25 October 2013 - 04:57 PM.

H6Tdrcg.png

wow you're so rude

I second that. It's utterly laughable this guy shouts at people for contributing, let alone expects people to read a 112 page thread.

You sir are an utter cock, and I have noticed this since page 60.

Also, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference if someone repeats something that has already been posted on page 47,  It's already 112 pages long it might as well be 500. Do you have some sense that this thread belongs to you? You have no right to tell anyone what to post or read in a public forum. If you have read it before, then shut the f*ck up and don't comment. If you really can't handle a newcomer insulting your eyes with repeated information, go and work the mystery out on your own in private with a notepad and a pen.

• Curlypyebs likes this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Tea time.

No it's not

Presiministre
  • Presiministre

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

wow you're so rude

Rude ! lol 

His just stating the obvious, once again.........

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Yeah the dark areas...
even if an artist produces no work for years... he cannot hide from being an artist.
I am seeing a maze as well, corridors, map, or even pathways

It's sideways to take attention away from the focus point of the image.
Setting things sideways at times can allow our eye to draw focus on parts aside the main image.

I saw that also before I saw this post, after you posted the pic though. It also has that shape that's in the mural. Can't explain it but almost like the 7 looking piece in Tetris.

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Zephich, 25 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Hey guys, new here. I've read most of the 112 pages and wanted to ask, who is zimbor? I can't find any info other than he/she/it has a voice actor, so i figured maybe he is related to the mystery?

He's the vinewood zombie. http://www.reddit.co.../who_is_zimbor/

EDIT: 

Breaking News:

We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

"-Guys, we should really consider adding those missing part to the mystery, and fast!

-Meh... Let's do it in January"

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

It's cool man i wont cry

Doh, my mistake

Caide Libre? Never heard of that, is it a story mission, misc event, strangers and freaks or what? You have yours in spanish? And no, your Social club page is still private.

OK so just been to the altruist camp, my findings (which you may or may not find of interest). Regardless I wanted to log them.

After reading all the markings around the camp, the symbol at the top of the muriel is most likely the sun with an eye in the middle (some seem to think it's a UFO). The sun is worshiped by them as a vessel used by god to watch over them.

At night time, I found the police that gather outside the camp. Interestingly, they were all outside of their vehicles staring in the opposite direction, directly at Mount Josiah (pics taken). Could this be a hint as to which mountain the muriel represents?

Also, this guy was a few yards in front looking in the same direction (he's wearing an ear peice, which i found interesting). Sorry it's so damn dark. He is wearing pedestrian clothes.

As people seem to like satellites, there is one on top of the furthest house next to the sacrifice stone, pointing out into the ocean.

Points to note: 

I talked to the guys staring over mount josiah, and they got pissy and walked off. 

I stayed there till 4am and it was raining, I saw no lights in the sky or any activity in the direction of mount josiah/Fort Zancudo.

Does the sun raise over Mount Chiliad in the mornings? I would have stayed to find out, but the Police ended my life at around 4am.

Great observation, I never noticed the cops before. If they're looking at Mt.Chiliad, what happens if you get a character up there, make the UFO spawn and then switch to a character close to the cops around the Altruist camp? Might be nothing, but worth checking out imo.

Meukay
  • Meukay

thebestmembertitle

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I encountered lines in the sky that cross at a certain point near the hippie camp.

You can see them really really well when a thunder is appearing

Conditions:

- top of Hippie Camp

- 3am-4am

- kifflom complete set

- stormy weather

- on old rusty Tractor/kifflom Tractor

- 100% in the stats menu

don't know if u need all that but thats the conditions I saw the Lines.

The Crosspoint of the lines excatly line up with the big red arrow.

I'll try again now and try to make some handypics and upload them.

The Lines got very clear when a lightning strikes so maybe it's hard to capture on a handycam but i'll try

greetz

Kay

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

trickeh2k

can you trim up long responses like that?

It pushes other's off

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

It's cool man i wont cry

Doh, my mistake

Caide Libre? Never heard of that, is it a story mission, misc event, strangers and freaks or what? You have yours in spanish? And no, your Social club page is still private.

Points to note: 

Great observation, I never noticed the cops before. If they're looking at Mt.Chiliad, what happens if you get a character up there, make the UFO spawn and then switch to a character close to the cops around the Altruist camp? Might be nothing, but worth checking out imo.

Hey, The Cops and the unknown man aren't looking at Chiliad, they're directly outside the camps wall and staring at Mount Josiah. That's why it interested me, maybe that's the mountain on the Muriel, either that or its a hint to the UFO over Zancudo. as that is directly behind Josiah from this angle.

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Points to note: 

Very interesting indeed

Oswin
  • Oswin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

wow you're so rude

Rude ! lol 

His just stating the obvious, once again.........

No he's being a giant dick
He acts like he runs this forum, dictating what people can and can't post.
Also just because HE say's there's nothing left to discuss on a topic doesn't mean he's right. 
People can discuss and bring up whatever they want.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:08 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

I have seen so many good theories and questions passed up for someone quoting a page and a half only to add "that is interesting."

so what if I am a dick...

I dont care.

I try to help for the most part... just redundant to repeat yourself especially in a text based convo....

I have a problem with running in circles.

you dicks might be okay with it. I am not.

Zephich
  • Zephich

Pothead lurker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

Hey Guys,

I encountered lines in the sky that cross at a certain point near the hippie camp.

You can see them really really well when a thunder is appearing

Conditions:

- top of Hippie Camp

- 3am-4am

- kifflom complete set

- stormy weather

- on old rusty Tractor/kifflom Tractor

- 100% in the stats menu

don't know if u need all that but thats the conditions I saw the Lines.

The Crosspoint of the lines excatly line up with the big red arrow.

I'll try again now and try to make some handypics and upload them.

The Lines got very clear when a lightning strikes so maybe it's hard to capture on a handycam but i'll try

greetz

Kay

I've noticed these lines in a of couple of videos of the chiliad UFO. Pics or even a video would be really appreciated.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

ENOUGH WITH THE HUGE f*ckING QUOTES AND ADDING NOTHING TO THE HUNT!!!

I have seen so many good theories and questions passed up for someone quoting a page and a half only to add "that is interesting."

Sure, I'll trim them but ENOUGH WITH YOUR f*ckING ATTITUDE
  • Curlypyebs likes this

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users