Mount Chiliad Mystery Solved?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,403 replies to this topic
MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Ok so I'm new to this whole Forum thing so go easy please.

I was browsing the internet and stumbled upon a video talking about the Mount Chiliad mystery. The link to the video is below. Please watch the video before you continue to read this post then you will have a better look on what I'm about to tell you.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sihZSFiePVc

Okay so assuming you did as I asked and watched the video, you will see that the mountain outline is more or less identical to the glyph.

Now if you take a look at the glyph and you assume that the video above is correct, and the glyph matches the mountain perfectly, you might wonder what the other symbols mean. The egg, the spaceship, and the jetpack. 

I was wondering that myself so I dived on GTA and searched, for what the symbols could mean (egg, spaceship and jetpack) and I think I found the answers.

In the video, the character is standing on the stone table, were they sacrifice people, take there life. The Egg could represent life, the birth of life, being the hatching egg that you see on the glyph.. And the Stone table being the place to take a life. So lets say that the egg isn't an object you can pick up, or a prize that some people say it could be, but lets say its a place for life, the birth and death of life. That being the Stone sacrificing table.

Now for the spaceship. The space ship is, on the glyph, positioned to the left of the egg. If you go onto your GTA game and stand on the stone table and look to your left, you see Mount Chiliad. Now if you don't know the mountain has a secret Hologram of a ufo. Its a hologram for a reason, that reason being unknown, maybe Rockstar wanted to mess with your head so to make you think the easter egg is on mount chiliad, and they positioned the glyph on mount chiliad to confuse you...

So again the spaceship on top of Mount Chiliad represents the space ship on the glyph, and the egg, represents life, the stone alter. Now for the jetpack.

If you again go onto GTA and stand on the stone table and look to your right (as the jetpack in the glyph is on the right of the egg) and then you press start and bring your map up, you will be facing directly at Fort Zancudo. The protected military base. Maybe the jetpack is located under Fort Zancudo down the mysterious elevator?

Now keeping all that in mind, again if you bring up your map from the pause menu, you will notice that there is a long highway that travels from Fort Zancudo and can lead to Mount Chiliad. It leads to the cable car then to the top of the mountain. Now, on the glyph you see a line connecting the spaceship and the jetpack together but not the egg, and if you look closely the highway connects Fort Zancudo, were the jetpack could be, Past the Altruist camp were the Stone table/egg is and connects to the Mountain.

And WALAH!

You have your glyph.

The stone table = the egg.

Fort Zancudo = a secret jetpack

Mount Chiliad = The UFO.

The line on the glyph connects the jetpack and the spaceship the same way the highway connects the Fort and The mountain.

The video you see above isn't by me so I don't take credit for it, but all the information you see above was found by me, I believe.

I know this I a long post but if you read it all then please

tell me below what you guys think of my theory.

Thanks everyone.

• brucie_suckyou, Young Killah, kevinlgates and 4 others like this

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

We have to get to the CHOPPA!!!!!

gtavrebel
  • gtavrebel

Bang Bang

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Seems legit ! Try it and Report! I Need to get 100% First ;)

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Nice find, Was just thinking about this secret elevator..... maybe it has to be activated else where... ie this needs to be solved in Online?!

Either the other icons on the glyph are some thing to do with the activation, (example: Hologram UFO "activated" and someone stood on the stone, makes the elevator work)... or It is activated near-by by someone else/more people??

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Nice find, Was just thinking about this secret elevator..... maybe it has to be activated else where... ie this needs to be solved in Online?!

Either the other icons on the glyph are some thing to do with the activation, (example: Hologram UFO "activated" and someone stood on the stone, makes the elevator work)... or It is activated near-by by someone else/more people??

Yeah that's what I was thinking, maybe the boxes with the 'x' inside are a sequence of codes?

I don't really know but I've completely searched Fort Zancudo (using the glitch) and I cant find a single thing that relates to a Jetpack. So my guess is that somehow, just like Area 51 in GTA: San andreas there is a secret underground base/facility underneath Fort Zancudo, accessed by the elevator. But the problem is, how do we get down there...

If you find anything interesting in regards to this Mystery then post below and maybe we can crack this thing!

Big_L91
  • Big_L91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

theres 3 characters maybe you need to get all 3 to specific locations.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

The music on that video...jesus christ.

• MC., GTASeriesFan, davetopper and 4 others like this

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Interesting. Is there a way to get into Fort Zancudo without getting wanted stars? I tried to hide in that lower street at the fence and it works. But when I tried to sneak to planes etc. I got wanted and killed every time.

Casartelli
  • Casartelli

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

GTA supports the mic as well. If you shout against someone during a robbery, the person will react.

Maybe you have to say "open sesame" or something :sui:

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by xXxVashxXx, 02 October 2013 - 01:39 PM.

I usually don't pay attention to most of this stuff in GTA until it is 100% confirmed. But after lurking over the years and reading about bigfoot and the ghost drivers of San Andreas I believe there just may be something to it.

I really am thinking 3 glyphs represent all 3 of the characters. The Egg being born into all of this makes me think of Franklin, The UFO I think is Michael because of the stuff he sees when he is high and the weird dream alien abduction thing, and finally the Jetpack seems like something for Trevor as he is the best aviator of them all who also has a military background at that.

So possibly you may have to take each of these characters to each specific location. Then maybe once you get Trevor to wherever you think the jetpack may be (perhaps the secret door at the Fort), you may just unlock it.

• LawEnforcer99 likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

maybe trevor should go to the controle tower on fort zancudo.

because the words "take controle" just keeps me thinking of it

• bmg1001 likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

The control tower is enterable because it's needed for a mission in GTAO (from what I've read).  Because it's needed in one asset, it's in Single Player too.  They put a minigun in there which is why the map points it out with the words Take Control.

All the UV map does is point out collectables that you would have otherwise missed.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Interesting. Is there a way to get into Fort Zancudo without getting wanted stars? I tried to hide in that lower street at the fence and it works. But when I tried to sneak to planes etc. I got wanted and killed every time.

Yes, if you use trevor and complete the hunting missions with Cletus, one of those missions are called 'Fair Game'.

Just replay that mission and follow Cletus up the hill. When it says 'Kill the Elk' just simply turn around and run back to the road, climb in the Dune Buggy and drive to Fort Zancudo. Its a glitch and once you enter the Fort there are no police so you can free roam for as long as you want.

Also if you take a buzzard from the Fort and fly to the protected prison in sandy shores, you can enter that by using the glitch to and the police don't do anything so you can free roam anywhere. Also the 'Humane' Facility near Mount Gordo is protected, again using the glitch you can just walk right in without any wanted levels.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I usually don't pay attention to most of this stuff in GTA until it is 100% confirmed. But after lurking over the years and reading about bigfoot and the ghost drivers of San Andreas I believe there just may be something to it.

I really am thinking 3 glyphs represent all 3 of the characters. The Egg being born into all of this makes me think of Franklin, The UFO I think is Michael because of the stuff he sees when he is high and the weird dream alien abduction thing, and finally the Jetpack seems like something for Trevor as he is the best aviator of them all who also has a military background at that.

So possibly you may have to take each of these characters to each specific location. Then maybe once you get Trevor to wherever you think the jetpack may be (perhaps the secret door at the Fort), you may just unlock it.

That seems plausible, but there is more evidence backing my theory up than the one you've just given me. But nobody knows anything about it at this stage. You never know, you could be onto something there, but if your theory is correct and the glyph just tells us the characters resemble a symbol on the glyph, then what is the next step?

With my theory, there is something to do next, which is to find the jetpack.

Your theory just ends with the thought of the 3 characters resembling a symbol on the glyph..

But you could be right, there is no wrong answer to this mystery at the moment.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

The control tower is enterable because it's needed for a mission in GTAO (from what I've read).  Because it's needed in one asset, it's in Single Player too.  They put a minigun in there which is why the map points it out with the words Take Control.

All the UV map does is point out collectables that you would have otherwise missed.

Yes that's true. The ultra violet map (UV) shows some interesting things such as "take over" scrawled across the Fort. But how is it even remotely possible to do that. As soon as you enter youre shot down. I myself have tried to kill them all hoping that they would someone run out of men meaning I took over the fought, I killed over 200 soldiers from the rooftop in the Fort and the still kept coming.. 

Maybe the only way to actually take over the Fort is with an Online Crew.

You all dive in the Fort in tanks? and essentially, take over the base? maybe. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by jptawok, 02 October 2013 - 05:07 PM.

Am I the only person that cringes when I see someone type "wallah?".

• chilleverest and StayTrue like this

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

GTA supports the mic as well. If you shout against someone during a robbery, the person will react.

Maybe you have to say "open sesame" or something :sui:

Hahaha, interesting. I will give that a try. But I don't think it will do anything.

Maybe, like another user said, try getting all 3 characters in certain positions in the map to act as weights on a pressure pad, thus realising the door in the Fort and then Trevor could go down the elevator and collect whatever lies beneath...

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Am I the only person that cringes when I see someone type "wallah?".

Yes you probably are.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

That seems plausible, but there is more evidence backing my theory up than the one you've just given me. But nobody knows anything about it at this stage. You never know, you could be onto something there, but if your theory is correct and the glyph just tells us the characters resemble a symbol on the glyph, then what is the next step?

Your theory just ends with the thought of the 3 characters resembling a symbol on the glyph..

You just may have overlooked it, but my theory at the very end was that each character needs to be in the corresponding spot that the glyphs represent. So something along that lines might unlock the jetpack :)

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

I was going to post my theory but yur seems more plausible. Nice find btw.
Here was mine:
Area 51 in SA is close to cjs airstrip. The JP was located in area 51 then saved at the airstrip.
In V, the sandy shores airstrip closely resembles the SA one. Buildings, hangar and control tower are roughly in the same place. And the control tower is enterable for some reason. The prison is nearly in the same direction and distance from the airstrip as area 51 is from SA strip. I could understand prison having wanted lvls but why a no fly zone? I think the control tower, prison and zancudo are involved to get the JP.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

You just may have overlooked it, but my theory at the very end was that each character needs to be in the corresponding spot that the glyphs represent. So something along that lines might unlock the jetpack  :)

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by xXxVashxXx, 02 October 2013 - 05:40 PM.

You just may have overlooked it, but my theory at the very end was that each character needs to be in the corresponding spot that the glyphs represent. So something along that lines might unlock the jetpack   :)

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by xXxVashxXx, 02 October 2013 - 05:49 PM.

I don't know what the heck is going on with my posts lol...

All I was saying is that each character may represent a certain glyph and maybe by having all 3 different characters where these certain spots represent may unlock it... Like have Franklin at the offering place, Michael up where you spot the Ufo and etc...

Just something to add to what you have been saying. :)

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

You just may have overlooked it, but my theory at the very end was that each character needs to be in the corresponding spot that the glyphs represent. So something along that lines might unlock the jetpack :)

I was actually just thinking that myself. But you know some people Under-look it. That's what makes it so easy for Rockstar to trick you into believing the wrong thing. For example, the Glyph is situated on Mount Chiliad. They put it there knowing that if you saw a drawing of a Mountain, on top of a mount chiliad that you would straight away think that The mountain where the glyph is, is the place for the easter egg, when as a matter of fact the glyph is just positioned there to confuse you when the actual mystery is somewhere totally different.

But going back to what you said, yes it is possible that the symbols correspond to each character and that each character could stand in there specific position to activate something? Maybe you could try that out.

Report back if you find anything interesting.

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

I was going to post my theory but yur seems more plausible. Nice find btw.
Here was mine:
Area 51 in SA is close to cjs airstrip. The JP was located in area 51 then saved at the airstrip.
In V, the sandy shores airstrip closely resembles the SA one. Buildings, hangar and control tower are roughly in the same place. And the control tower is enterable for some reason. The prison is nearly in the same direction and distance from the airstrip as area 51 is from SA strip. I could understand prison having wanted lvls but why a no fly zone? I think the control tower, prison and zancudo are involved to get the JP.

Im not sure if you've heard but there is some sort of 'infinite 8' mystery going about. I believe that the prison is something totally different to the Mount Chiliad mystery. It is believed that this Infinite 8 killer was imprisoned at the sandy shores prison. So I think the prison is a different easter egg. But the Fort Definitely has something to do with the Chiliad mystery. 

Why is it so protected?

There is a no fly zone across it entirely..

It reminds me of Area 51 in SA.

Also in SA there is a glitch were you can access the rooms underneath Area 51 and you will find a mini gun in one of the rooms.

The same for Fort Zancudo. You can find a mini gun in the tower, but its unknown if you can access the rooms below, if there are rooms below that is.

Ive searched the Fort and I cant seem to find anything other than the the lights on the building and the ufo above in the sky. But no signs of a jetpack anywhere.

If you find anything in the fort or anywhere for that matter that relates to this mystery, then please report it back here so we can finally finish this easter egg.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Slowly working on 100% so it probably is only worthwhile after that 100% completion.

Really interesting stuff. I hope somehow, someway, someone finally finds a jetpack and all of this is not just something Rockstar threw in here to send everyone on a wild goose chase lol. 

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Slowly working on 100% so it probably is only worthwhile after that 100% completion.

Really interesting stuff. I hope somehow, someway, someone finally finds a jetpack and all of this is not just something Rockstar threw in here to send everyone on a wild goose chase lol. 

Yes I hope so too. Im about to get on and have another run around the Fort see if I can find something. Maybe just like the mountain you need to be in the fort at a certain time and weather for anything to show up. But that 100% completion thing is hard work. I finished mine a few days ago. But hopefully someone figures this out soon because its really bugging me.

xXxVashxXx
  • xXxVashxXx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by xXxVashxXx, 02 October 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Also something of note.

I have seen several videos of various UFO findings. A few show the UFO's to look like the round saucer we might expect, but then there is the one above the Fort that looks like a stealth version that possibly the FIB/Military got involved with.

So perhaps the aliens crashed way back when you can spot the Alien under the Ice in the first mission with Michael. The FIB got involved with the military and designed a new UFO (FIB style) and also perhaps designed a jetpack from that technology.

The plot thickens  :panic:

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Also something of note.

I have seen several videos of various UFO findings. A few show the UFO's to look like the round saucer we might expect, but then there is the one above the Fort that looks like a stealth version that possibly the FIB got involved with.

So perhaps the aliens crashed way back when you can spot the Alien under the Ice in the first mission with Michael. The FIB got involved with the military and designed a new UFO (FIB style) and also perhaps designed a jetpack from that technology.

The plot thickens  :panic:

The are 3 UFOs in total. The one above the Fort, like you said, looks like a stealth one.

The one above sandy shores looks very similar to the one crashed in the ocean.

Also in the ocean is a weird hatch, that's sometimes lights up, and if you go close to it, you can here knocking, like morse code. Now I myself cant crack morse code but it might be something to look into.

Things seem to happen at night, at 3AM. The Witching Hour as some people call it.

Maybe the things we're looking for happen at that specific time.

Im not sure but also people say there is some radio signal that can only be heard from far out in the ocean. But there was no video proof of this so I didn't believe it. But if you go to sandy shores there is a code written in paint were all the alien drawings are and it reads '6EQUJ5' now if you google that code, it shows something interesting. Many years back somebody found through a transmitter a signal, and it is believed to be extra-terrestrial. The signal came for beyond the solar system, and in the coding of this signal the code '6EQUJ5' was found. Now is it a coincidence that people talk of this radio signal in the ocean, and there being a secret code in sand shores, that once googled shows a strange real life 'alien' signal.. I think not. so maybe there is some radio signal in GTA to be found? 

• GTAVMichael likes this

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

if this all leads to jetpack i'm calling it now, this is the best and most interesting easter-egg in ANY game so far known to humanity.

• vengeancehawk and edw_9514 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users