Photo

How To delete your online character?

4 replies to this topic
Vexikuri
  • Vexikuri

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

How are you able to delete your character?

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 01 October 2013 - 09:40 PM.

you dont have to delete your online character.. just log off of the game and bam instant delete.. every single time.. luckily i wrote down the combo used to make my character so whatever...

at least thats how it is for playstation.. xbox is sooo lucky right now.. being able to play and all.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Don't worry, the game will probably delete it for you.

The_Epsilonist
  • The_Epsilonist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Yeah, see what has been posted above it does it automatically. Cool isn't it? 

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

you dont have to delete your online character.. just log off of the game and bam instant delete.. every single time.. luckily i wrote down the combo used to make my character so whatever...

at least thats how it is for playstation.. xbox is sooo lucky right now.. being able to play and all.

Why do I keep reading that xbox online versions are working? A lot of xbox users are having problems too, I have been trying most of the day and only just 10 minutes ago, it put me into a free roam finally with 4 other people but literally nothing to do. Only icons on the map are: Ammu-Nation and Car Wash I believe. 

Also a guy called Gerald in my contacts. He's who you call for a job but it just says unavailable when you call.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users