Can't access mission Minor Turbulence

26 replies to this topic
HellzYeah220
  • HellzYeah220

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Hi,

Can't start the mission "Minor Turbulence".

I reach Michael's house with Franklin, and there's no yellow circle on the floor, and nothing happens.

Can't switch to Michael or Trevor either.

Tried calling them as well, meanwhile completed all the missions i had for Franklin on the map. now the only thing appears is green M and blue M.

Can't access either of them.

Any idea what to do ?

Thanks,

Eran. :)

gunnigizzle
  • gunnigizzle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Oh My God i am having the same issue please help us !!

gunnigizzle
  • gunnigizzle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by gunnigizzle, 02 October 2013 - 02:43 PM.

NarcissusBaz
  • NarcissusBaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by NarcissusBaz, 02 October 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Somebody please help with this! I'm having the same problem and cannot proceed in the story, this is annoying! Trevor and Michael are hiding because

Spoiler
, so I cannot use them. I'm stuck with Lincoln, all other missions done except these two markers in Michael's house, but it says "come back as Michael or Trevor" - how the fu** should I do that if they are unavailable?! :/

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm having the EXACT same issue as well. Thought I had to clear some side missions but that hasn't helped at all. I know some people's games have been corrupting since online has come out. Been trawling through the 'net to find a solution, this is the only page I've found with people having this exact problem. :(

Please post here if you find something that fixes this.

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Someone else having same issue:

http://nz.answers.ya...02014849AAdR3WF

NarcissusBaz
  • NarcissusBaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by NarcissusBaz, 02 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

I've seen this mission on youtube, there should be a yellow circle in front of Michael's house, the same circle on the ground you see when you begin or finish the mission. The problem is that there is no marker in front of the door... I think we're fu**ed guys :/

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Notifying Rockstar might be the best bet but I imagine they are currently inundated with Online problems. This is really annoying for all us but personally I'm really peeved because, even though I was an avid gamer when I was younger, I just don't have time nor the interest in games anymore and GTA V has been the first one to hold my attention in ages (bar one or two short indie games here and there). While the game has been really absorbing I don't see myself replaying it if a fix doesn't surface for this. :(

Bain Richards
  • Bain Richards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Yeah I've tried everything to get the circle to appear like dying and respawning, driving up to his house in car, arriving by taxi but skipping the ride there, walking up to his house, loading my auto save, and I even sacrificed the past few hours before to go back to my main save which was all the way at "I fought the law". Nothing worked.

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

I also tried replaying some earlier missions and updating my PS3. Nothing worked. Anyone know where to notify Rockstar?

I'm wondering now if this will effect future players, or just those who were at this point of the game when Online came out.

NarcissusBaz
  • NarcissusBaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

So I've been thinking... there are numbers of missions available for every character displayed when you try to switch characters. Lincoln has 2, but there is only this one marker M on the map. What is the second one? Maybe we're missing something?

Joopis
  • Joopis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

I've got the exact same problem. Though the idea about there being one mission on the map that we have missed I doubt. I've been really scouting the map like an hawk and nothing, else I'm blind.
I really hope they can fix this, even tho it's just 57% completion of the game I REALLY don't want to start over.. Let me play online until u fix it plz ;(

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Was this all post patch? Sounds related to my issue...

http://gtaforums.com...story-progress/

JuDdFuNk
  • JuDdFuNk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

I'm having the same issue! It's been like this for days. All I wanna do is beat this game haha

Bain Richards
  • Bain Richards

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

OK so i fixed the problem but idk how many of you can benefit. I went back again to my previous save which was right after "i fought the law..." and replayed "eye in the sky" and "ciada libre" and instead of doing "deep inside" first, i went straight to michael's house and there was the yellow circle and i walked into it and "minor turbulence" started.

Waikato
  • Waikato

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

Same for me here. I reloaded and redid Caidre Libre, missed the car theft mission, and still no go.

Will have one more shot.

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Damn it, I haven't got any back-up saves. I work in video so I'm stickler for backing up everything at work, don't expect to have to do it when I'm relaxing and chilling out with a game.

What a screw up on Rockstar's part.

Panty
  • Panty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Link to Rockstar support:

http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

Everyone should do this, we need to get their attention.

• EarthBoundX5 likes this

NarcissusBaz
  • NarcissusBaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

I've already sent a message regarding this matter and am waiting for response. But I don't think they will repair this any time soon... They will probably release another patch to unf*ck everything the previous patch did and it may take a week or longer (and maybe we will still have to start the story over from the beginning).

JuDdFuNk
  • JuDdFuNk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

I reported it. The more of us that do it, the more likely they'll get on it faster.

Steambadger
  • Steambadger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

I was googling for an answer and found this thread instead. Last attempt before bed - Reset my PS3 and was too lazy to drive over, got a taxi to the green M and paid extra to get there straight away. Yellow circle turned up! Playing the next mission now... Fingers crossed its alright now?
  • HellzYeah220 likes this

hoppityhop
  • hoppityhop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hi I tried the same as steambadger and it worked.!!

NarcissusBaz
  • NarcissusBaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

I confirm - this works! :) Take a cab guys!

• Ready2Death likes this

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by EarthBoundX5, 04 October 2013 - 09:01 AM.

OK so i fixed the problem but idk how many of you can benefit. I went back again to my previous save which was right after "i fought the law..." and replayed "eye in the sky" and "ciada libre" and instead of doing "deep inside" first, i went straight to michael's house and there was the yellow circle and i walked into it and "minor turbulence" started.

Only problem with that, we still have no idea what the patch is exactly doing to Single Player. This may solve the one mission issue, but then 10 more missions in, you find another problem...but since you've though the issue was gone, you now no longer have the proper saves backed up.

If anyone does this, please backup your saves and also play with the assumption that you may have to revert your save.

Link to Rockstar support:

http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

Everyone should do this, we need to get their attention.

Definitely, more eyes the better. Also, everyone should bump my thread about this issue. I've made sure details such are in the OP. It'll insure the most eyes possible on the topic.

EDIT: Link for those who dont wanna scroll up to find it... http://gtaforums.com...story-progress/

I've already sent a message regarding this matter and am waiting for response. But I don't think they will repair this any time soon... They will probably release another patch to unf*ck everything the previous patch did and it may take a week or longer (and maybe we will still have to start the story over from the beginning).

Ya, I'm sure they have all their focus on repairing online, I'm worried they don't even know about the single player problems (as those are really more important as you cant fix client/console side problems as easily as server side).

HellzYeah220
  • HellzYeah220

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Confirmed, the taxi thing worked !!!

Thanks Steambadger for that.

Also, I think weshould notify Rockstar about this, i already opened up a ticket.

Mr_Latvian
  • Mr_Latvian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

For everyone who doesn't play GTA 5 online- delete latest patch 1.02 and then you will be able to start that mission!

Ready2Death
  • Ready2Death

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

I confirm - this works! :) Take a cab guys!

thanks man, it's actually worked  :D 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users