19 replies to this topic
malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

How do I make the emblem with no background? So that when I place it on a t-shirt for online it doesn't have a big white box around it?

Anyone help?

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Gif with a transparency maybe?

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Use one of their preset emblems then create around that.  I haven't found a -working- transparency other than that.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Gif with a transparency maybe?

I don't know how to make the background transparent in the emblem maker on social club... :( hmmm

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Use one of their preset emblems then create around that.  I haven't found a -working- transparency other than that.

I already have an emblem made...could not be arsed making it again...is there a way to edit it and take background out? Im looking at it now and have no idea...i tried looking at the layers to delete background one but no joy...

High King
  • High King

g.u.y.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Scroll over your emblem, click edit. On the left, you'll see the layers, and the different colors. Click the bottom one, the thickest one. That's the background, you can change the color, or you can click the white box with the red line through it, that removes it.

• HockeyMike24, SDGIEST, kotaco and 2 others like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Scroll over your emblem, click edit. On the left, you'll see the layers, and the different colors. Click the bottom one, the thickest one. That's the background, you can change the color, or you can click the white box with the red line through it, that removes it.

Ya f*cking legend ya!!! haha

Nice one bro!

deanver
  • deanver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

On this topic, I've edited my existing emblem with the transparent background, but when I go to change the emblem, it keeps saving back to the original emblem with the white background.  I even went and made a NEW emblem, and when I go to "edit crew" and try to change the emblem and save, it goes back to my very first emblem.  What am I doing wrong?

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

On this topic, I've edited my existing emblem with the transparent background, but when I go to change the emblem, it keeps saving back to the original emblem with the white background.  I even went and made a NEW emblem, and when I go to "edit crew" and try to change the emblem and save, it goes back to my very first emblem.  What am I doing wrong?

I think its currently broken, because i'm having the same issues i.e trying to ensign a new emblem and its keeps the old one and the freshly published one appears as the R* logo on the emblem selection menu on you crew page...

• deanver likes this

deanver
  • deanver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Man, they've got a lot of stuff to fix.

I think its currently broken, because i'm having the same issues i.e trying to ensign a new emblem and its keeps the old one and the freshly published one appears as the R* logo on the emblem selection menu on you crew page...

• JmanBassman likes this

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Just turn the background off, choose "background colors" and "no backgrounds".

deanver
  • deanver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by deanver, 03 October 2013 - 01:19 PM.

Just turn the background off, choose "background colors" and "no backgrounds".

When editing the emblem?  Whatever I do doesn't matter because it wont save.

btw, I've been setting it to "transparent background", which is like having the background off.

SH1TS0N
  • SH1TS0N

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Same here. Created two different ones cos I thought I was going mad! Obviously not!

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

I have one with transparent background but it is white in game as well I think its broke like all other rockstar online content

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

My crew one just updated....only about 3 hours later. So It does work, but very slowly.

deanver
  • deanver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I've been trying for 3 days now.  :(

My crew one just updated....only about 3 hours later. So It does work, but very slowly.

killer083789
  • killer083789

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Ok I need some maijor help how do i make the emblem i create the crews offical emblem PPPLLLEEAASSSEE HELP!!!!

deanver
  • deanver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Go to manage crew, then click where the logo is next to your name.  It will give you the option to pick from premade logos or your own created logos.

SDGIEST
  • SDGIEST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

@Maryjaneholland thanks for ur post it was very helpful, but i must admit i feel a bit foolish not wanting to take the time to figure it out for myself. thanks again sent a like to ur info post

The-_-Meister
  • The-_-Meister

Nevar

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

how do you put a crew emblem on track jacket?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users