Don't Worry Thread

2 replies to this topic
VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

A lot of us aren't able to play GTA O, but our time will arrive soon and we will take over. We should stop blaming R*, because I bet they didn't expect to get 1 billion in 3 days! In 3 motherf*cking days!!! That's a new record in the entertainment industrie! This game demolished Cock On Duty Black Cocks sales(Dumb little 12 year olds, will keep buying COD whatever)!

But what could you do in the mean while Rockstar employees are getting their arses up and fix the sh*t? You could go out, spend some time with your friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, spend some time with a prostitute, smoke ganja, solve your problems, drink, troll on youtube, newswire, facebook, twitter, jerking off,..etc.

I would recomend you guys/girls to stay patient like you did or not for 2 years, GTA O isn't the only thing your lives(I'm not sure about that what so ever). Some of you may have children, girlfriends/boyfriends that need attention, when you finally made it into the game, you just simply show them the middle finger! 

Here's something to chill out!

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

^Video isn't working :p

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members