Photo

GTA: Offline

16 replies to this topic
Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm sorry but they had 2 weeks to sort all of this out... I've seen others do a MUCH better job come launch...

Now that the Social Club is down fully we PAYING customers don't know what to do...

I've done everything in Singleplayer as humanly possible but now... I'm going to go find another game to play...

Rename GTA: Online to... GTA: Offline!

TCWx
  • TCWx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'm sorry but they had 2 weeks to sort all of this out... I've seen others do a MUCH better job come launch...

Now that the Social Club is down fully we PAYING customers don't know what to do...

I've done everything in Singleplayer as humanly possible but now... I'm going to go find another game to play...

Chill out.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Have those other games been like the most hyped open-world online games of the year, having millions of players in launch day?

MuXu96
  • MuXu96

Peon

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Pls shhot yourself in the head

You are a PAYING customer? REALLY? OMG WAIT A f*ckING DAY

I see the future, yes I see, nobody cares tomorrow when it works, just like you, so jerk off and relax!

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

GTA Offline - hahahahahaha!

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Even with all the timeouts due to server overload, I was still able to play for a good amount of time already, and am level 7. I also saw people around level 8 and 9 while I was level 4, so I'm pretty sure that if you just be persistent about it, you will get to play it. Regardless, Rockstar is working on it, as they obviously want DAT VIRTUAL CASH MONEH from the pay2win mindset players.

Skillz_That_Killz
  • Skillz_That_Killz

Rat

• Members

f*ck+this+I+m+outta+here.+Best+invention

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

I just love the smell of fresh meat in the morning!(People who joined only for GTA:V)

CresantMoon
  • CresantMoon

Under the willows

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

just go play GTA IV online or something else

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Pls shhot yourself in the head

You are a PAYING customer? REALLY? OMG WAIT A f*ckING DAY

I see the future, yes I see, nobody cares tomorrow when it works, just like you, so jerk off and relax!

While he shoots himself in the head,you can go deal with the mods for being a dick just because he is complaining about a feature HE PAYED FOR that is NOT WORKING.

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Playing BF4 Beta - which actually works.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Even with all the timeouts due to server overload, I was still able to play for a good amount of time already, and am level 7. I also saw people around level 8 and 9 while I was level 4, so I'm pretty sure that if you just be persistent about it, you will get to play it. Regardless, Rockstar is working on it, as they obviously want DAT VIRTUAL CASH MONEH from the pay2win mindset players.

I have been trying since the patch is out. Sure, I made a 1 hour break and tried out the BF4 beta, but it still doesn't work. And yes, I am disappointed. Did I expect problems? Yes, I did, it would be silly not to. But I can't even play the goddamn game, because R* apperantly doesn't have enough servers. From the sales they could have figured there were more than just a few people on day one of the Online launch. It's a fault on R*sides which could've been avoided or atleast be smaller, anyone who denies this needs to get his head out of R* ass.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Have those other games been like the most hyped open-world online games of the year, having millions of players in launch day?

You mean have those other games - that worked - made $1,000,000,000+ in the first 72 hours, of which could have been implemented into creating more servers before the launch of the multiplayer?

No, no they didn't.
And neither did Rockstar, apparently.

Palm3
  • Palm3

I will laugh at the giant beaver!!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

h0cn.jpg

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

Why making another thread ?
There are so many of the same threads on here now, Just post your opinion on one of those.

All points you're Trying to make, Are made on older topics.

At least when you make a thread, Make it look professional and make enough good points.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

No game has ever had this large of a player base before. LIKE EVER MAN!!! 

albertfish--
  • albertfish--

I'm busy changing the world

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

h0cn.jpg

"The longest gameplay experience you've ever had"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users