» «
Photo

Best GTA: Online Lifes Style Chart. [01/10/13]

5 replies to this topic
Gliby
  • Gliby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:17 PM Edited by Gliby, 01 October 2013 - 02:28 PM.

lifestyles.png

Hi, my name is Gliby and I have analyzed the GTA Online Lifestyle menu and created a chart to help people create a better character.

No activities hours: MIN: 20 (includes sleep), RECOMMENDED: 17H (includes sleep)
Sleep time: MIN: 4H, RECOMMENDED: 7H

The negatives mean that the more hours you have the less of that trait you have, same applies for the positives just the way around.

Number of selective activities: 6:
  • With friends & family(+ Stamina, - Shooting, + Driving) MAX: 4H
  • Playing sports & working out(+ Stamina, - Shooting, + Strength, - Driving, + Lung Capacity) MAX: 8H
  • Doing legal work( + Stamina, + Stealth, + Flying, - Driving) MAX: 10H
  • Sitting on the couch(- Stamina, - Strength, + Flying, + Driving, - Lung Capacity) MAX: 8H
  • Partying( - Stamina, + Shooting, - Strength, + Stealth, - Flying, - Lung Capacity) MAX: 8H
  • Doing illegal work(+ Shooting, + Driving, - Lung Capacity) MAX: 10H

ACTIVITY TRAITS SCORES:
  1. +2, -1 = 1
  2. +3, -2 = 1
  3. +3, -1 = 1
  4. +2, -3 = -1
  5. +2, -3 = -1
  6. +2, -1 = 1
Best activities(starting after sleep): With friends & familyPlaying sports & working outDoing legal workDoing illegal work
Worst Activities(starting after sleep), Partying, Sitting on the couch

Recommend Average Set-up:
  • Sleeping = 7
  • With friends and family(2h) - 15h left
  • Playing sports & working out(3h) - 12h left
  • Doing legal work(6h) - 6h left
  • Doing illegal work(6h) - 0h left
Post your own character setup following the format down below, and I will add to the thread it if It is good.

TheEscobarbarians
  • TheEscobarbarians

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

I might be of the slow ones, but I understand very little of this. Maybe it's just me. If not, maybe look into how you can make it more understandable?

AllThatJuice
  • AllThatJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

OP, you've over complicated your post...Makes it hard to understand imo...

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by adra12, 01 October 2013 - 02:33 PM.

It should be noted that these activities effect only your starting stats which can be improved through game play. However possibly more importantly these activity choices permanently effect your characters appearance. The more "time you spend doing illegal work" makes your face scars, pockmarks and splotches. "Working out" makes your character look more youthful and maybe its just my eyes playing tricks but also makes your arms look more muscular. "Sitting on the couch" might make your character slightly fatter but again that might be my eyes playing tricks.

Another thing is that your activity choices effect your starting clothing. Having a high "work out" makes you wear more athletic clothes. A high "partying" makes you wear typical popular looking party clothes.

Lastly I am pretty sure the increase and decrease of certain stats for altering activities is not a simple amount. Some activities have a larger effect on stats/half hour than others. You also didn't mention the stats that hours sleeping effects.

Gliby
  • Gliby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

It should be noted that these activities effect only your starting stats which can be improved through game play. However possibly more importantly these activity choices permanently effect your characters appearance. The more "time you spend doing illegal work" makes your face scars, pockmarks and splotches. "Working out" makes your character look more youthful and maybe its just my eyes playing tricks but also makes your arms look more muscular. "Sitting on the couch" might make your character slightly fatter but again that might be my eyes playing tricks.

Another thing is that your activity choices effect your starting clothing. Having a high "work out" makes you wear more athletic clothes. A high "partying" makes you wear typical popular looking party clothes.

Lastly I am pretty sure the increase and decrease of certain stats for altering activities is not a simple amount. Some activities have a larger effect on stats/half hour than others. You also didn't mention the stats that hours sleeping effects.

The chart still needs some work, I will try to make a fancy word document and then rewrite it to myBB

Whikky
  • Whikky

Naughty Chimpo

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by Whikky, 15 October 2013 - 07:28 PM.

In my opinion, sleep is the best activity. It increases four stats (Stamina, Strength, Stealth, Lung Capacity), while decreasing nothing. These are arguably the most useless stats, but my point is still valid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users