Photo

GTA ONLINE PROPERTY HELP!

2 replies to this topic
Rozestylez
  • Rozestylez

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Let's suppose I purchase one of the many houses online. I stay there for a while during the time I play, collecting cars and stocking them in my garage, hanging out with some of my friends, maybe killing one intruder or two, etc, until I eventually get out of the game.

So, how will it work when I decide to load it again? What if I end up getting into a game where someone else has purchased that same house in the world? Will we have to share the house or will one of us be kicked or something?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

BECAUSE CAPITALS ARE IMPORTANT

fool.

If you bothered to look instead of just mindlessly posting youl realise that houses are instanced and therefore everyone can have the same house, it will just load a different instance

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

BECAUSE CAPITALS ARE IMPORTANT

fool.

If you bothered to look instead of just mindlessly posting youl realise that houses are instanced and therefore everyone can have the same house, it will just load a different instance

Seriously, this is how you repsond to someone who has a well written, easy to read post, that happens to be a question, and your response is, "STFU,n00b, L2P." I really hope you have better manners when actually speaking to people, because if you don't I forsee a lot of pain in your future....

• Rozestylez likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users