Photo

Which apartments have a planning room?

24 replies to this topic
FCKinHD
  • FCKinHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I've been playing for a good while and i wanted to know what safe house has the available planning room for bigger heists?

-FCK

nhack002
  • nhack002

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Have you been playing GTA online? ps3 or xbox?

FCKinHD
  • FCKinHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Have you been playing GTA online? ps3 or xbox?

Xbox 360

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Heists were confirmed to be coming at a later date. Along with (but not at the same time) the content creator

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Heists were confirmed to be coming at a later date. Along with (but not at the same time) the content creator

You know why they do this? so we can't make good profits from the heists to go towards our houses etc, Cockstar wants us to buy all their CASH CARDS hence why there is no big money missions and/or heists ...LOL cockstar greedy f*cks already have nearly 2 billionm from GTA 5 sales.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:00 AM Edited by aR2k, 04 October 2013 - 06:00 AM.

Noone has answered his questions tho, (i would like to know aswell)

Which apartments have the planning table

jiggysaw
  • jiggysaw

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by jiggysaw, 04 October 2013 - 06:04 AM.

Edit- Lester said to buy a high end one for big jobs coming in.. There's your answer

• ShinobiFixer likes this

urbanpanther
  • urbanpanther

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

To answer OP's question, I think anything 200k and over should come with a planning room. since I don't own one idk if the room appears yet or not but from what I've been hearing 200k and up r ur best bets for now

xTiMinGx
  • xTiMinGx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

I don't know the answer to the questions to be honest, but if you did the regular story mode then you know that everything that was ever planned always happened with Lester in it. Most of the time planned out of his place except the strip club I think, but no one else's house is the point that I'm trying to make. And I remember cut-scenes of Lester in the online world. Is there something that I don't know about planning something in your own apartment?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Wouldn't mind a shabby Planning Room (with less features) for the 80k Apartment :)

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

I don't know the answer to the questions to be honest, but if you did the regular story mode then you know that everything that was ever planned always happened with Lester in it. Most of the time planned out of his place except the strip club I think, but no one else's house is the point that I'm trying to make. And I remember cut-scenes of Lester in the online world. Is there something that I don't know about planning something in your own apartment?

When heists get implemented in a later update, you will need a planning room to do them. Only high end appartments have planning rooms. Hes just asking which exact apartments has them, so that the one he buys has one when the heists comes

Jaycee201
  • Jaycee201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

You know why they do this? so we can't make good profits from the heists to go towards our houses etc, Cockstar wants us to buy all their CASH CARDS hence why there is no big money missions and/or heists ...LOL cockstar greedy f*cks already have nearly 2 billionm from GTA 5 sales.

This is not true, i've been playing online with friends for 3 days and I already have $230,000 saved up... my own personal coupe and all my weapons maxed out at level 24 now... It goes on how you play the game, if you're actually up for the challenge... You get what you put in.... Time and effort.... I don't plan on buying a cash pack anytime soon lmao

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I own a $205,000 apt in-game, It has a planning room So the speculation of a 200,00 and up apt having a planning room is accurate.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

I own a $205,000 apt in-game, It has a planning room So the speculation of a 200,00 and up apt having a planning room is accurate.

what apartment is that exactly? i dont i want to buy one without a planning room :)

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by xRDASeken, 04 October 2013 - 02:09 PM.

Actually, they just want you to play their game longer, like most people who add content to their games later on, so that people don't get bored ect. F*cktard.

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Really? Just rank up and you'll get more money.  :dozing:

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

what apartment is that exactly? i dont i want to buy one without a planning room :)

All apartments over 200k are exactly the same inside, there is no benefit to having one over the other aside from location

So as long as it's over 200k it will have the interior that has a planning room

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

All apartments over 200k are exactly the same inside, there is no benefit to having one over the other aside from location
So as long as it's over 200k it will have the interior that has a planning room

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

I just bought an 80,000 dollar apartment on Vespucci Beach Ave in Little Seoul.  I love it and don't want to move to a stupid high end apartment.  I only use one car and have one car in my garage.  Why can't I plan the heist in my garage?  

I want to keep a low profile and it looks like the game won't let me go that route.  Anyone know which one is the cheapest with a planning room?  I just bought bulletproof tires and have only 30,000 left in my bank.

Another question, I can sell this property to get the new "high end" apartment right?

Ssteele15
  • Ssteele15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm a level 24 and have just bought the big dog 400k and there a big room w the map everyone is talking about but you can't do anything w it. Think you have to be at a higher level and i think they're fixing everything that's buggy before they even worry about releasing the big heists. I think all non garage properties have a map room too.

Ssteele15
  • Ssteele15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

On a further note if rockstar ain't out to make a buck on this thing why did a patch release last night that stops letting you repeat a big money mission over and over. Glad I at least got the tower of power before they went and did that. Wish I could've saved for a souped up ride but oh well.... They ain't gettin a dime from me. I'll earn it or I won't have it.

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I just bought an 80,000 dollar apartment on Vespucci Beach Ave in Little Seoul.  I love it and don't want to move to a stupid high end apartment.  I only use one car and have one car in my garage.  Why can't I plan the heist in my garage?  

I want to keep a low profile and it looks like the game won't let me go that route.  Anyone know which one is the cheapest with a planning room?  I just bought bulletproof tires and have only 30,000 left in my bank.

Another question, I can sell this property to get the new "high end" apartment right?

Since it should be impossible to do a heist on your own, only 1 person needs a planing room. At least that would make sense. So don't worry and stay with your cheap apartment.

Faytalchaos
  • Faytalchaos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Just thought i would also confirm that all apartments above 200K have the same interior. The only difference is location of the building and what you see how of your windows b/c of this. My apartment is 223K with a 10-car Garage. I would also like to add that you can only own one apartment at a time. Before purchasing the high end one i live in now i owned one for 146k that had a 6 car garage. When i went to buy the new apartment It told me i saved 73K on the new apartment since I already owned one before and could not keep it

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I doubt the planning room is required by everyone who wants to do heist's - just the ones that want to be the "leaders" of them... if you like where you're at, stay there and just join in on heists that other people are trying to put together. - in all honesty, if everyone tries to get the room and run their own heists, then people to fill their crews with will be hard to find and fetch higher cuts.

and yes you get a % of the cost of your current apt back when you buy a new one.

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

There's an apartment not from Del Perro Pier that is about 205,000 and is described as a luxury condo with a 10 car garage so I'd assume that would have a planning room but wouldn't set you back too much! It's the apartment I'm going for once I finally save up enough which will probably take another week. You also get some money back when you sell an apartment that you own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users