Photo

GTA online has glitched my story mode

9 replies to this topic
longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

I Like many others have had no success in getting access to GTA online. Understandable on first day, what I don't get is that since attempting to go online, I can no longer play the story mode, meaning I am stuck with Trevor, cannot access the character wheel and I cannot trigger any missions that I walk up to. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Kong
  • Kong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

I had a weird thing happen to me.

After exiting online I was switched to Franklin, I decided to do a parachute mission but before I could get to the chopper I got a wanted star. After evading that all the icons on the screen disappeared with the exception of the -$5000 icon which never faded away.

I tried killing myself to see if it fix it, Instead of the usual slo mo black and white your wasted screen, all I got was Frank dying and respawning with no wasted screen. I had to load a different save.

hali2776
  • hali2776

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm stck on Michael, when approaching an objective I freeze but everything else around me keeps on moving

longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

I have actually given up on the story, as this would have been my third playthrough. And now the kinks are being worked out of the online, all the better

slippyslappy
  • slippyslappy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

my game skipped a bank heist mission after the online update i have since finished the game but can not get the mission to play as its not in mission replay, its pretty bad that an update can ruin your game

and im really gutted to be honest as now i cant get 100% completion without having to start from scratch and scrap my 40hr current game

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Why dont you geniuses just disconnect from online when you're playing single player? None of this bullsh*t would have happened. I never connect to online and I never have to deal with bullsh*t glitches. Just play the game pure and original. 

slippyslappy
  • slippyslappy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

updates and things generally never wreck a game save its just a shame its happening here

longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yeah,it is a kicker, but when the online works it shines, I haven't really looked at the story since, the online allows me to make my own.

truthful
  • truthful

The truthful

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

Hmmm....

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Good to know this. Right from the start I used the auto save to access my online character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users