Photo

GTA online has glitched my story mode

6 replies to this topic
longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

I Like many others have had no success in getting access to GTA online. Understandable on first day, what I don't get is that since attempting to go online, I can no longer play the story mode, meaning I am stuck with Trevor, cannot access the character wheel and I cannot trigger any missions that I walk up to. Is anyone else getting this problem?

DoubledRelic696
  • DoubledRelic696

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

I Like many others have had no success in getting access to GTA online. Understandable on first day, what I don't get is that since attempting to go online, I can no longer play the story mode, meaning I am stuck with Trevor, cannot access the character wheel and I cannot trigger any missions that I walk up to. Is anyone else getting this problem?

yep same here, just restart and at the load screen join story mode - done.

longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I've tried that, and no success. I have even switched off the machine and started game offline, and still nothing, if I select another earlier save file(really early), it works fine, but, my current save file is truly glitched. I have played throught the story twice, this was the third run due to some overwriting shenanigans, I don't think I have it in me to start it again for a fourth time.

DoubledRelic696
  • DoubledRelic696

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

I've tried that, and no success. I have even switched off the machine and started game offline, and still nothing, if I select another earlier save file(really early), it works fine, but, my current save file is truly glitched. I have played throught the story twice, this was the third run due to some overwriting shenanigans, I don't think I have it in me to start it again for a fourth time.

For me it started fine after restarting the console. But yeah there are many problems in GTA V, many failures and so far much technical stuff wont work right.. Well ima say R* should have take 2 or 3 more weeks and release a game without errors, problems and glitches..

• Odica131 likes this

Odica131
  • Odica131

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

If you have a problem getting onto gta online try to start a invite only session it works well for me but since I have no friends with gta5 I have not got the chance to invite any one but if you play gta 5 on ps3 then pleases add me to your friends so I can plllllaaaaaaayyyy :) PSN name is odica
  • Coltfanjay likes this

shawaddi
  • shawaddi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I am having an issue whereby, I created an online character and then got stuck in the opening race sequence - something I believe is happening to most people.

This then timed out, and returned me to the Story Mode, but rather than giving me access to my 40% completed game, it started me from the opening mission.

I restarted my xbox, and alas, this is where I now start every time :panic:

Anyone else with the same issue?

longey93
  • longey93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Well, after it glitched my game, I had no choice to start again. On the plus side(I guess), I did have success online, completing the first two training mission. The highlight being chased by the cops and crossing paths with another player also being chased. It certainly is a different online experience to IV

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users