Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do a lot of people think there will be a patch?

6 replies to this topic
Brad Maddox
  • Brad Maddox

Still B.R.A.D.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Now, I'm not saying that there won't be a patch, but why do a lot of guys here think that there will be a patch rockstar hasn't said anything about a patch to my knowledge, but still lots of guys still insist there will be a patch, DeffPony even made a wishlist thread for the patch, now here's where you guys will probably start to turn on me like rabid dogs, I do not have the game yet, but I will get it and hopefully soon, a lot of people I think bitch too much. Some of you had extremely high, maybe even somewhat unrealistic expectations for the game and now you're pissed, I've waited too damn long to let minor things get to me, yeah I wanted drug dealing to be in and also gang wars and other gang activities, Am I a little disapointed sure, but the fact of the matter is this still a great game, and I know it's more fun than GTA IV, I'm glad they took that horrible ass driving out, and put a more fun driving physics in this game, now what do you guys have to say about this.

Old_BenKenobi
  • Old_BenKenobi

Just a crazy old man.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I haven't been able to touch the online but it is clear to me that there was a patch included for the single player.

Off the top of my head, everytime I switch to Trevor (which is often, because I keep switching between him and online) it gives me a transition I've never seen before. Him tying someone to a post under the pier, him jerking off in his bathroom, him smoking on his porch, him throwing a biker off a bridge, him pushing someone off the docks, etc. Not necessarily new (in fact, I know that the biker animation isn't new), but it sticks out to me that every single transition I'm seeing is something I haven't seen before in 80 hours of gameplay.

Also, when I drove a car into Los Santos Customs it flashed the car's logo big on the screen, and the stat bars were in five segments. That is new (unless my copy of the game has been glitched for two weeks).

Unfortunately, my save seems to have been glitched a bit since I lost all of my melee weapons save for the knife and nightstick.

Okiri
  • Okiri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

I haven't been able to touch the online but it is clear to me that there was a patch included for the single player.

Off the top of my head, everytime I switch to Trevor (which is often, because I keep switching between him and online) it gives me a transition I've never seen before. Him tying someone to a post under the pier, him jerking off in his bathroom, him smoking on his porch, him throwing a biker off a bridge, him pushing someone off the docks, etc. Not necessarily new (in fact, I know that the biker animation isn't new), but it sticks out to me that every single transition I'm seeing is something I haven't seen before in 80 hours of gameplay.

Also, when I drove a car into Los Santos Customs it flashed the car's logo big on the screen, and the stat bars were in five segments. That is new (unless my copy of the game has been glitched for two weeks).

Unfortunately, my save seems to have been glitched a bit since I lost all of my melee weapons save for the knife and nightstick.

True, and I keep telling you there has been changes in SP,
These are true:
-Snapmatic pictures have no filter
-LSC is different
-Cellphone removed the checklist feature and added Jobs.
-Vehicle Damage is higher, depends on which car you have too, but I used to do lots of reckless stuff without damaging the car and now it gets f*cked up easily

pudcrud
  • pudcrud

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Because they are f*cking stupid. They think they can whine about anything and daddy will fix it for them

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Because some people's and my modded vehicles disappear in garages?

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Cuz there are new changes in SP like the above posted, see for yourself

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I've never had any of those cut scenes when I've switched to Trevor. I've done 40hrs gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users