Photo

WTF! This Is Bullsh*t

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
457 replies to this topic
Eryn Gee TX-956
  • Eryn Gee TX-956

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:58 PM Edited by Eryn Gee TX-956, 01 October 2013 - 01:01 PM.

Edit: sorry double post!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Riddle me this, f*ckos. 

What would it take for you to be satisfied? How much free sh*t would it take to buy you all off?

Because at this point, it's becoming an embarassment to be a gamer. Gamers expect the world in return for nothing but really ham-fisted attempts at humour and perpetual, incessant whining. R* owe you nothing. They made a product, it had flaws. They will fix them.

It's not like they anally raped your grandmother's corpse while setting kittens on fire. 

Chill the f*ck out. 

• Pyrrhus, Ertrick36, HIG6241 and 4 others like this

AndreasEr
  • AndreasEr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

The stupiest thing they did was to release it to everyone at the same time. If they released it by timezine it could have been different now.

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

How hard can't it be to get only 16 players online together.... ?
Why is character customisation complete and utter bollocks with characters that don't look like humans. ?
Why do we have to design our character around grandads and granny's ?

Did R* do a beta for online if not why not as it would of helped to iron out this damn mess ?

xDecrypted
  • xDecrypted

LOST KINGS

• Members

I can't trigger the first race there is no icon is this happening to anyone ????

Eryn Gee TX-956
  • Eryn Gee TX-956

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Eryn, who is that lovely lady in your sig? she has a lovely set of... eyes...

Eyes? Look at the size of them titties! Would make Roman cry! Lol. Don't know got it online.

On topic: wow a lot of whiners. It's just a video game. :)
  • HalfDead1247 likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Wow...Some kids should be f*cking shot in their f*cking spoiled heads.

Please kids, if you complain, just jumo off a f*cking cliff cause no one sane will ever care about your f*cking whining. Do something else then just hanging on the servers.

God you are annoying.

PS. f*ck off and die.

People have a right to be annoyed, people have paid for the game and they are a billion dollar company. They knew the servers were going to crash if something wasn't done.

BossChase
  • BossChase

Boot to throat style

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Can't wait to check out online mode and blast some of these crying kids that keep bitching. GTA 5 is awesome! 

Keep up the great work,

Euan
  • Euan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Wow none of you know how hard it is to make something on this scale. just go jerk off or something, it'll be fixed once you find your shlong.

Rockstar are a multi million pound company - it's their job to make the product work. We're the consumer, we don't care how hard it is.

CACorey
  • CACorey

Dicks for Jock

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Why would anything time out? And not even a minute wait? How hard is it to place 16 people in a server anyway? And will this really  get better as more people wake up to play? It's 6am on the West Coast. 

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

Lol you guys coming here to complain about people who are upset are the biggest joke...

How do you expect a person would feel after waiting for two weeks with the game? The traffic is ridiculous and Rockstar should have done a better job with the online portion. I wouldn't mind playing with my character offline but I can't even do that because I'm forced to play online for the first mission. Very stupid move by Rockstar if you ask me.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by ajma420, 01 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Graphics will get better. There are some preliminary rumors that R* has toned down the graphics and features in order to accommodate faster and more numerous servers to deal with the massive onslaught of players trying to get in. It's like how if you're playing a game on a computer and the graphics are choppy, you turn down the graphics settings. this is the same thing except it is because of server strain. Its either this, or MASSIVE LAG. I bet once the initial hype dies down, the online graphics will be on par with the SP graphics

this is GTA:O right now

tZkbvC9.gif

At least you're not this guy - http://imgur.com/RHyMPJM

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:04 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 01 October 2013 - 01:06 PM.

2. Once they allow you to play online they dont allow you to play online

F*ckin' love the logic bro.

• HalfDead1247 likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Riddle me this, f*ckos. 

What would it take for you to be satisfied? How much free sh*t would it take to buy you all off?

Because at this point, it's becoming an embarassment to be a gamer. Gamers expect the world in return for nothing but really ham-fisted attempts at humour and perpetual, incessant whining. R* owe you nothing. They made a product, it had flaws. They will fix them.

It's not like they anally raped your grandmother's corpse while setting kittens on fire. 

Chill the f*ck out. 

Jerk off R* some more.

First off, the mode didn't come free. It was an advertised feature in the game. We paid for the game which came with online. If it was free, it would be GTA Online, and people could download it for free without paying the original 60 dollars.

But, it's not. As said, you do have to pay 60 dollars for it. Let's say I only want to play GTA Online. Will it be free? No. I'd have to pay 60 bucks for the initial game.

Bitching about something made for free is like DCUO. Which actually is for free. Kindly learn the difference.
  • NothingPersonal and AboveAverageBob like this

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

I still keep getting the "failed to host a GTA Online session".

I think I'll have to wait a bit more. :/

• IvoLopes likes this

blazingfiesta
  • blazingfiesta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

They said there will be over 700 missions, but so far, all the missions have just been gameplay modes (deathmatch, races, new cops n crooks, etc.) 

Seems like calling them "missions" was a bit misleading. 

They haven't finished it yet if you've read the updates. Consider this more of an beta release all the goodies are still coming.

AnthonyLeafs
  • AnthonyLeafs

Thrash Metal Fan

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

Calm down. Look, I can understand why alot of you are moaning about the fact Rockstar should of done something about the amount of users trying to get online at the same time. This was always going to happen. When online is accessible, it'll be worth the wait. Even when this problem has been sorted, there are going to be so much more problems within the online mode. Wait it out, do something else and keep checking the rockstar updates.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

The thing is I defended them over the last server crashes, but I won't over this, they've had enough time to prepare.

A-Lonely-Dragon
  • A-Lonely-Dragon

Snitch

• Members
  • None

I'm fine with waiting until it's ready and working, I created my character but could progress no further. The only thing I'm now really annoyed about --- you can't be Asian! I just spent about 20 mins trying all different Grandparents moving sliders about ARGH ;[

• Ertrick36 likes this

Snoop_Willy
  • Snoop_Willy

Player Hater

• Members

just go jerk off or something

i did this... what now?

• dinity, A-Lonely-Dragon and HalfDead1247 like this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Been all morning, I can't even get to the character customization screen.....

kingcool52
  • kingcool52

Trick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

The police are just f*cking annoying

hallkjell
  • hallkjell

High roller

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

Patience is a virtue. Maybe you could spend the time creating your perfect character, as it was a rather tedious process.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

LMAO @ all the whiners expecting perfection from the second it launches. 

Has it never occurred to people that the fastest selling game of all time might have a few issues launching it's online service as millions of users try to connect concurrently. 

Stop acting like spoilt kids and be patient. Problems will likely be resolved in the coming days. You'd think you lot had never heard of release days issues before...

• AnthonyLeafs likes this

XslendermanX420
  • XslendermanX420

Player Hater

• Members

rockstar is working to fix these problems n like dude said u knew this was going to happen millions of ppls trying to get on at once is a big deal lol im not sweating it i know this would happen lol

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

This thread makes me grin.

You guys should have participated in any MMO release back in the day. I would like to see your reaction back then. Servers were constantly crashing and having problems even several WEEKs and even Months in some cases after the initial launch of the game. Not to mention the lag and bugs. Even in the famous WoW, the f*cking loot lag was there up until a whole year after release.

Well anyway, this is normal of a huge game by the way, Rockstar themselves said that they WILL need your feedback and patience, but I guess they assume they were talking to adults.

• Ertrick36 likes this

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by Mpower, 01 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Wow...Some kids should be f*cking shot in their f*cking spoiled heads.

Please kids, if you complain, just jump off a f*cking cliff cause no one sane will ever care about your f*cking whining. Do something else then just hanging on the servers.

God you are annoying.

PS. f*ck off and die.

Idiot. The only kid here is you. Just look at your very mature post

A-Lonely-Dragon
  • A-Lonely-Dragon

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

They won't let me make my perfect character...  :panic:

• CoachDub25 likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 01 October 2013 - 01:16 PM.

Patience is a virtue. Maybe you could spend the time creating your perfect character, as it was a rather tedious process.

So it can get lost because it didn't save?

Hell with that. I start work at 10. Get off at 2.

Let's see how much is fixed by that time. Doubt anything, but I can hope.
  • Weedity likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I did, it disappeared. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users