Photo

Is it just me who is enjoying GTA:O?

23 replies to this topic
CLASZIC
  • CLASZIC

$WAGVENOM

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

There are quite a few negative threads about GTA:O but I am enjoying it so far, yes there is some issues but there is bound to be.

For me, I can see me putting hours into it.

Anyone else?

• Doondoons likes this

BigBadBarstow
  • BigBadBarstow

RED GHOSTS

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

Applause

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Im loving it

• JonRenemy likes this

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Wouldn't know as I can't connect regardless of how many attempts I make.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Finally got it to work, and it's amazing.

prlaodude
  • prlaodude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

What system are you on?

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

This

CLASZIC
  • CLASZIC

$WAGVENOM

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

i am on X360, worked flawless so far and i am loving it.

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

The very little I played was pretty darn good. But now I can't reconnect to the servers anymore lol.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

hopeless

Cylon
  • Cylon

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Is it possible to play solo? I mean I will have a crew and all but they might not always be available so I would like to know if playing by myself is a viable option.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

I can't get the first race point checkpoint to "trigger" :[ been sitting at the f*cking stoplight for so long...

BigIce17
  • BigIce17

A Righteous Yout

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

I can't get the first race point checkpoint to "trigger" :[ been sitting at the f*cking stoplight for so long...

same man

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Of the twelve minutes in the past two hours that I've been able to get into a server with friends and play, yes - I've absolutely loved it.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Seems psn are to blame, xbox users seem to be getting the better end of the stick. Remember how psn sold a corrupt copy of gta V and had to refund anyone who bought from the store?

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

This

X3

I'm sure it's fun, though...

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Stuck on 'Go to the race trigger'. I ain't even mad though u herd

lol seriously though I'm not angry, I'm just waiting around for now. Reckon I might need to restart with a new character? I figure I might be permastuck on this race trigger thing.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I had fun running away from other players who had nothing better to do then hunt other players - got a few stick-ups in, but otherwise not finding much to do - really need low level content to get us started.

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I had fun running away from other players who had nothing better to do then hunt other players - got a few stick-ups in, but otherwise not finding much to do - really need low level content to get us started.

I can't seem to get onto a server apart from doing a solo or invite only session? anyone else getting this?

Tzatziki
  • Tzatziki

House Chef

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Still unable to play online, R* servers currently unavailable.....why??????

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:50 PM Edited by Munx, 01 October 2013 - 01:52 PM.

I really want to be able to enjoy it, but so far its given me nothing but headache, and I am extremly disapointed in how just about every mission seems to be a tdm instead of a actual "mission" (co-op).

The amount of "instancing" is super heavy, granted it could just feel worse atm since servers are being pounded, but loading a match can easily take upwards of 15 minutes with the wrong people, and once its loading theres no ingame way of getting out of it. ( and if you xbox home, you start getting bad sport )

I can't help but feel that the overall free roam element of gta V at this point is considerably weaker then rdr's which at the very least offered forts you could co-op for etc.

Also the beards and hairstyles just seemed straight out lazy, especially beards which in reality are nothing more then some scruff, and you can't even choose the color for "beards"

Also sad that there are no baggy pants, just some odd looking dance fever pants.

Hopefully Ill enjoy it more once servers become more stabile, I really want to enjoy it, but I can't deny that my current experience is less then good.

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I haven't managed to play it BUT the fact you have the option to play just by yourself, with your crew/friends or in a random public server makes me so happy, definitely going to be playing this like crazy once the servers ease up!

I noticed there's a lot more cars to purchase than SP so it looks like all the good stuff had been saved for MP.

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I really want to be able to enjoy it, but so far its given me nothing but headache, and I am extremly disapointed in how just about every mission seems to be a tdm instead of a actual "mission" (co-op).

The amount of "instancing" is super heavy, granted it could just feel worse atm since servers are being pounded, but loading a match can easily take upwards of 15 minutes with the wrong people, and once its loading theres no ingame way of getting out of it. ( and if you xbox home, you start getting bad sport )

I can't help but feel that the overall free roam element of gta V at this point is considerably weaker then rdr's which at the very least offered forts you could co-op for etc.

Also the beards and hairstyles just seemed straight out lazy, especially beards which in reality are nothing more then some scruff, and you can't even choose the color for "beards"

Also sad that there are no baggy pants, just some odd looking dance fever pants.

Hopefully Ill enjoy it more once servers become more stabile, I really want to enjoy it, but I can't deny that my current experience is less then good.

This too! they said there is 500 missions, well we can't even do any apart from the tutorial? well they are there but not working... and theres no jobs to do in the city solo or with an NPC like lamar.. seriously wtf is this and also there is a bug when I equip my mask I can't take it off unless I wear some glasses but if I do that my hairstyle disappears...

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

Is it just me who is enjoying GTA:O?

Given that the world is currently split between "Can't play" and "It's sh*t", yes, I dare say you are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users