• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

I haven't been on does it work Xbox 360

SomeGuy2
  • SomeGuy2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

I keep ending up in sessions with no players at all ( except me) anyone know why?

AfghaniSAND
  • AfghaniSAND

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Has anyone tried making new characters with this patch? Ill drop my old one if I can just confirm it won't delete it? Xbox 360 users?

gigglebot
  • gigglebot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

i been playing since day 1. havent really had any problems other than my  lvl 17 character got deleted. i got 1 up to lvl 18 now. i hope all u guys get to get online soon. u guys missing out

Leemocyn
  • Leemocyn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

I keep ending up in sessions with no players at all ( except me) anyone know why?

got the same problem... i can't find any other players or even host a game with other players..

Frank the Tank
  • Frank the Tank

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Has Rockstar fixed the problem with the saving of characters? If not, has anyone figured out a way to keep their character safe so it doesn't get deleted?

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Has Rockstar fixed the problem with the saving of characters? If not, has anyone figured out a way to keep their character safe so it doesn't get deleted?

I'm honestly not convinced the character loss issue has been 100% fixed yet. I would say until time has proven, you're still taking a chance.

KGL
  • KGL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Anyone have a link for 1.03 patch notes?

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by AdmiralAmmunation, 09 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Anyone have a link for 1.03 patch notes?

https://twitter.com/...059906323914753

http://www.rockstarg...oss-and-ot.html

There ya go, credit to teh "Update from R*" thread for the links

playboyvercetti
  • playboyvercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

is anyone getting stuck at "joining gta online" screen or is it just me

cdoug
  • cdoug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

My personal vehicle got wiped from the cloud.  Yesterday I purchased an apartment and logged off, only to come back online with no sign of my car anywhere.  The insurance company had been removed from my contacts and it also was not in my house's garage.  Anyone else having this problem?

Orin
  • Orin

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

anyone else having an issue where your matching is <closed> yet you're still getting random people in your private jobs/missions? I would rather be a man or two down than have randoms in.

This only started happening since 1.03.

lambo3500
  • lambo3500

Team Franklin

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Why can' R* just reimburse players with Rp and money and just have players re-create their character? 

StealthyDumbass
  • StealthyDumbass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by StealthyDumbass, 10 October 2013 - 02:43 AM.

After the latest patch (has it hit Xbox yet? I still haven't got it) have any people who lost access to their characters got them back?

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Anyone have problems with disconnections?

Had this problem since day 1. I can play for 5-10min max, and it says everyone has left the server. 

But its me who is disconnecting. Only from GTA Online, everything else is working.

im still getting those timed out messages and you have been kicked by other players 

ogskeet
  • ogskeet

ZeeK

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

ok soo...
(single player)
little off topic but this is a busy topic and id like to see if this happened to anyone else..
i see a stranger get his bike stolen, soo i go kill the guy that stole it and returned it to this stranger..
later on i get this email saying hes rich and all this and hell give me 100,000 in animal ark shares...so im thinking cool cool.. but i go look at animal ark as soon as i get this email and it says -9,294,599 ... wtf is that

technical issue

online..

my friend bought an infernus he put it in his garage, left his garage and hes had this infernus for a while.. left it in his garage went and stole a mustang go get it customized and put insurance on it but it says u dont have enough room in your garage what car do you want to remove annd he clearly picked the shi**y little caddy he had in there (clearly picked it) and coame back only to seee his infernus gone..

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

ok soo...
(single player)
little off topic but this is a busy topic and id like to see if this happened to anyone else..
i see a stranger get his bike stolen, soo i go kill the guy that stole it and returned it to this stranger..
later on i get this email saying hes rich and all this and hell give me 100,000 in animal ark shares...so im thinking cool cool.. but i go look at animal ark as soon as i get this email and it says -9,294,599 ... wtf is that

technical issue

online..

my friend bought an infernus he put it in his garage, left his garage and hes had this infernus for a while.. left it in his garage went and stole a mustang go get it customized and put insurance on it but it says u dont have enough room in your garage what car do you want to remove annd he clearly picked the shi**y little caddy he had in there (clearly picked it) and coame back only to seee his infernus gone..

lol

Ben_Roberts24
  • Ben_Roberts24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Game freezes when in certain areas of Blaine County, can't do any missions or races that travel through these areas. Freezes everytime

Ylkkae86
  • Ylkkae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

got the same problem... i can't find any other players or even host a game with other players..

Got the same problem too almost everytime, EVEN when "Join with crews" (PS3). I just joined one of the biggest crews in game so there would always be as many players online as possible but still cant find populated game sessions.
I want to know is it common problem to other players too? Or should i
change my settings somehow

drayzyo
  • drayzyo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by drayzyo, 10 October 2013 - 09:21 AM.

Hey anybody who has not been able to access cloud servers since launch? I f*cking sent them e-mails, tickets, tweets about 4 5 times and these f*cking c*nts don't even reply...

CS1984
  • CS1984

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by CS1984, 10 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

Firstly, hi! Secondly, this is probably a really stupid question but using a mic online isn't something I've really done, especially on the PS3, so bear with me. 

What I want to know is if you can use just a mic rather than a headset with a mic, and what sort of mic would I use?

Google hasn't really given me an answer but it seems "PS3 microphones" pretty much all consist of a headset. Wouldn't that mean you have to listen to the sound through the headset too rather than using the TV sound while at the same time using a mic? 

If I want the sound to come through the tv but use a mic what do I do? Does a simple USB standalone mic do the job? 

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I (thankfully) havent had any issues with losing character data. Although to be extra safe, when I'm done playing online, I use the D-pad to switch back to SP mode. I get a pop-up saying that all progress will be saved. I then do a quick save on SP to make sure.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Had this problem since day 1. I can play for 5-10min max, and it says everyone has left the server. 

But its me who is disconnecting. Only from GTA Online, everything else is working.

I have this exact problem, any time I go into any kind of a public lobby this happens. Before I have a chance to get to anybody on the map it says everybody has left and the place turns to a ghost town. Pretty sure its not being kicked as I have had it happen in games with friends. If anyone has any suggestions on what might be causing this or if it's just another issue with the game that needs to be sorted?

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Firstly, hi! Secondly, this is probably a really stupid question but using a mic online isn't something I've really done, especially on the PS3, so bear with me. 

What I want to know is if you can use just a mic rather than a headset with a mic, and what sort of mic would I use?

Google hasn't really given me an answer but it seems "PS3 microphones" pretty much all consist of a headset. Wouldn't that mean you have to listen to the sound through the headset too rather than using the TV sound while at the same time using a mic? 

If I want the sound to come through the tv but use a mic what do I do? Does a simple USB standalone mic do the job? 

Hopefully its similar but on Xbox the only sound coming through the headset is chat from other players. All the game sounds, including the radio; still come through over my tv's speakers.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

I have this exact problem, any time I go into any kind of a public lobby this happens. Before I have a chance to get to anybody on the map it says everybody has left and the place turns to a ghost town. Pretty sure its not being kicked as I have had it happen in games with friends. If anyone has any suggestions on what might be causing this or if it's just another issue with the game that needs to be sorted?

I get the same problems and often during races or even jobs. All of a sudden is get pop-ups saying that everyone else left and they all get messages saying that I left. Im chalking it up to the fact that there are still some bugs R* needs to iron out.

A1-WaSHoUt-1
  • A1-WaSHoUt-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by A1-WaSHoUt-1, 10 October 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Yeah they do work as a friend of use a standalone mic, you need to enable it in the settings- accessories- audio devices.

CS1984
  • CS1984

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by CS1984, 10 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

That's great, cheers for the answers lads. 

Hopefully its similar but on Xbox the only sound coming through the headset is chat from other players. All the game sounds, including the radio; still come through over my tv's speakers.

Is anyone who's on PS3 able to confirm this?

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Dunno why you wouldn't want to buy a headset and hear the sound through the headset. Much better sound quality than the TV speakers. 

CS1984
  • CS1984

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I just prefer it, really. Feels less shut off and when people are watching/taking turns we all want to hear the sound. I think I'll just find myself a cheapish USB microphone. Not sure I'll even use it that much but sometimes it's annoying not being able to just say "stop shooting me, you massive bellend. I'm trying to help you". 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users