Ever ran into a fight..

23 replies to this topic
Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

..with someone? Post your badass moments here!

So's I was rewatching BB finale last night minding my own business, when there's a loud-ass noise from the living room. I go in there to see what the f*ck is going on and there he is! An intruder!  Apparently, he had come in through the window and fallen off the end table and now, his legs are stuck in the leg of the table so he's like, hanging upside down with one leg in a bind. And unfortunately, Caddy (my dog) was asleep and now I have to deal with the situation all by myself. I reach in to grab the f*cker's neck so I can pull him up and out of the table. FAIL. in 2.5 seconds I recieve these

hTuDmmc.jpgihmkhEf.jpg3HBfrsE.jpg
ZrY3jPZ.jpg
As you can see, the f*cking cat really f*cked my hands up. Most of the tooth punctures are pretty deep and it hurt way more than it should have. I left it in the table and one of my neighbour claimed the cat as her's and got it out. f*ck her. The next time I see it, imma grab the little sh*t's tail and helicopter swing it out into the highway. Period.

• Kratos2000 and F4L? like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

• F4L? likes this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Sums it up.

You were watching the Big Brother Finale, you deserved to get assaulted by a feline intruder.

• Android likes this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I thought he was human until I read it all. That ain't sh*t, try a pissed off junkie with a syringe.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

That's some bites. Ewww.

Anyway I've been through a fight though multiple times. One time there's a classmate of mine who is playing bullying with me. It happens that I finally get my nerves on him and suddenly out of rage, I punched him. Then I drag him very much to the ground and continue to punch him in the wall. Till the principal stepped in and boom, BUSTED!

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Looool! Cat!!

I was expecting a burglar or something. Mind you, a cat can do much more damage than some guy. I was attacked by some psycho cat and the scratches burned like crazy for days. All I did was pet it, then I got up to walk away, and it attacked. Sunk its razor sharp nails right into my leg, then it tried to kill me when I tried to get it off. Not cool!

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I beg to differ.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Should probably get checked out for rabies dude.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

[...]Apparently, he had come in through the window and fallen off the end table and now, his legs are stuck in the leg of the table so he's like, hanging upside down with one leg in a bind. [...]

I am trying to picture this in my mind. And I can't. Could you submit pictures of how the cat can get 'stuck in the leg of the table'?

• Rudy and ten-a-penny like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Probably a glitch, they should patch it in the next life.
  • PaletoChickenCapo likes this

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:34 PM Edited by thebodies, 01 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Those cat physics suck. Godstar can't make lives. Pre-life cancelled.

• Ferocious Banger and ten-a-penny like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

It's because they've got whisky in their water coolers.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

[...]Apparently, he had come in through the window and fallen off the end table and now, his legs are stuck in the leg of the table so he's like, hanging upside down with one leg in a bind. [...]

I am trying to picture this in my mind. And I can't. Could you submit pictures of how the cat can get 'stuck in the leg of the table'?

Sorry, will make sure to have a camera with me the next time an intruder shows up.

yakuza warlord
  • yakuza warlord

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

90% of my fights have been stupid scraps at school.  A couple of punches and then some grappling and then a teacher comes and suspends people.

I did a little bit of boxing at my gym among friends.  I dodged a haymaker and swung my elbow into my friend's head and knocked him out cold for a few moments.  I laughed so hard I almost pooped.

Harley
  • Harley

The Precinct

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

Used to scrap a lot when I was a teenager, not so much now. Although saying that, I have been in like two fights this year.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Next-Life 2 patch 1.0.4.0 release features:

- Fixed a bug in which a cat gets stuck in the leg of the table.

- Fixed buggy cat physics.

- Fixed 'arcadey' driving

- Fixed a bug in Lil Weasel's posts

- Fixed a bug in which whisky is seen in water

- Fixed an issue in which caused textures to be missing.

- Fixed the cops, making them more easy.

Yours sincerely,

Godstar games.

Source: www.godstarnewswire.com

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yeah. The most (un)memorable one was back in 9th grade. I was new to this school and I was "called for" by a bunch of 10th graders. You know, for that formal 'introdution'. I asked him "un per enna", ie, "what's your name?" In Tamil, we have two levels of 'respect'; for example: 'Nee', 'neenga'.  It is not like in English where you call someone 'you' regardless of their age.

I was about the same age as the 10th graders were ( I didn't go to school for a year ). He/they insisted that I treat them with 'respect', even though I had been polite all the while. I tried to explain to them that I was their age, but that was of no use. Bam! I was surrounded by 5 of these 10th graders. They tried attacking me. But I stood my ground and gave a few blows to their cheeks, IIRC. Pretty impressive for a 5 on 1 fight. I've been in a few more fights since, but I've 'pussied out' lately, for I find these silly things to be, well, silly.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I had a fight a couple of days ago. An ex-friend of mine pushed and punched his sister. I have to admit I once had strong feelings for his sister (and still have some for her). Anyway, I told him to stop and he backed up and started mouthing off to me. I told him to shut up, walk away and forget about it; he didn't. I crossed the road with his weeping sister at which point he crossed over and told me to step away from her. I stepped up and said "you really wanna do this, Jordan?" He mouthed off and I lunged forward, socking him in the side of his head and repeatedly punched the back of his head once he lowered it and cowered. He asked me to stop but I find myself unable to. I turned around to see his sister crying her eyes out and screaming "stop"; this was my breaking point. I suddenly stopped hitting her injured brother at which point he crossed the road, walking like a drunk.

She had called the police during the so called fight but he didn't press charges and told them he was in the wrong. He went to hospital and stayed over two nights. His sister was still distraught that her brother hit her and she was heart broken although she was never mad at me for my actions, she just didn't want me to kill or seriously harm her brother. My knuckles were bruised and swollen; three of them were broken. 

When I get angry and when I start, I often find I can't stop which is why I try to avoid fights. I had made a few cuts on his face and his head was really harmed. He had a fit, apparently, because of it.

I'm not proud of it, but on the over hand, he deserved it for hitting his sister.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

You have nice hands.

• Rudy likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

Clumsy cat burglar...

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Sorry, will make sure to have a camera with me the next time an intruder shows up.

Can you draw a diagram or something?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Some dude pulled a knife on me at a bus stop. I think I told you guys the story before.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:10 AM

When I get angry and when I start, I often find I can't stop which is why I try to avoid fights. I had made a few cuts on his face and his head was really harmed. He had a fit, apparently, because of it.

This happens to most people, it's instinct to try and f*ck the person up who you've gotten into a fight with, for most people they stop when the person is on the ground unconscious or something.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Can you draw a diagram or something?

Sorry, I suck in drawing sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users