Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Someones mad.

Doland J. Trump
  • Doland J. Trump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

How about your try and make mmo for 15+ million people and get working flawlessly on launch?

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

What I think is pathetic about the situation is the fact that Rockstar knew that this might happen, and specifically said that they knew this might happen, yet they still sat there and let it happen. I guess they didn't have enough to cover all those servers that they "claimed" they were buying.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

If they would have made this available on launch night, it would have been a disaster. I don't even consider this a disaster. They knew this was going to happen, I knew this was going to happen, and everyone that knows anything about anything, knew this was going to happen. Launch night would have been triple this. By the way, I've been playing since I updated at like 530 am, haven't had a problem. In a full game right now and it's staying full, so obviously it's getting better. 

Patience children.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

I take it you have never played an MMO on release.

We all knew that would happen, Rockstar even said that on Newswire that they NEED feedback on this, yet you still bitch about it.

You're missing the point... if every MMO release is as sh*tty as this on day 1, why did they wait 2 weeks to launch? They should have launched GTA Online on Sept 17 and ironed out the bugs over the past 2 weeks..... by now it would be playable. Which is exactly the point in the OP.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yeah man, f*ck Rockstar for creating such an ambitious project and underestimating how many people would buy it and how many people would want to get online rightaway.

Those 16 million+ gamers have every right to bitch about something they're getting for free!

:facedesk:

ENTITLEMENT:

en·ti·tle·ment  
/enˈtītlmənt/

1. The fact of having a right to something.

You're entitled to opinions. Be careful though, they might not be the same as everyone else's. 

You're entitled to the FREE multiplayer that Rockstar have created alongside their biggest success to date. 

You're entitled to piss and moan like a bitch when the infrastructure isn't up to the demand. 

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT ANYONE CARES.

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Look, I'm not saying the users here are right all the time. Definitely not. I've been defending this game for the past how many weeks, and R* as well. 

This is ridiculous though. This, is why they shouldn't have waited two weeks. Because it's obvious they couldn't handle it in that time frame either. If they would've released it on Day One, and gradually built on from there? It may have been ready to PLAY in those two weeks.

Granted, we're most likely going to wait another two weeks before it even becomes stable now, which is just a bunch of sh*t. I like R*, but you can't tell people to hold their complaints. They paid for the game as much as you did. So did I. I can be let down by the fact their servers aren't even f*cking stable enough to get into the god damn first mission. 

I can complain about how much there is for a lack of customization in the main menu. Maybe there is more in the salons, so I'll hold back on that.  

But this is very unprofessional. Is it there first time with multiplayer? No. Of this degree? Yes. Do I think that's an excuse for waiting two weeks for them to even RELEASE it. Hell no.This is pratically a test.  And people should be pissed off about it. 

Do I think it needs to start an uproar against R*? Definitely not. We still have the amazing single player to play. But, I will say, I think people are totally allowed to be let down by this. didnt read

didnt rread but i agree

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:24 PM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 01 October 2013 - 12:25 PM.

I take it you have never played an MMO on release.

We all knew that would happen, Rockstar even said that on Newswire that they NEED feedback on this, yet you still bitch about it.

You're missing the point... if every MMO release is as sh*tty as this on day 1, why did they wait 2 weeks to launch? They should have launched GTA Online on Sept 17 and ironed out the bugs over the past 2 weeks..... by now it would be playable. Which is exactly the point in the OP.

Somebody hire one of these f*cking geniuses over here. Obviously alls ya gotta do is iron some bugs out. Simple!! Why can't anyone at R* iron out some bugs? Just do it already FVCK!!  :sneaky:

• archiebunker likes this

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Look, I'm not saying the users here are right all the time. Definitely not. I've been defending this game for the past how many weeks, and R* as well. 
This is ridiculous though. This, is why they shouldn't have waited two weeks. Because it's obvious they couldn't handle it in that time frame either. If they would've released it on Day One, and gradually built on from there? It may have been ready to PLAY in those two weeks.
Granted, we're most likely going to wait another two weeks before it even becomes stable now, which is just a bunch of sh*t. I like R*, but you can't tell people to hold their complaints. They paid for the game as much as you did. So did I. I can be let down by the fact their servers aren't even f*cking stable enough to get into the god damn first mission. 
I can complain about how much there is for a lack of customization in the main menu. Maybe there is more in the salons, so I'll hold back on that.  
But this is very unprofessional. Is it there first time with multiplayer? No. Of this degree? Yes. Do I think that's an excuse for waiting two weeks for them to even RELEASE it. Hell no.This is pratically a test.  And people should be pissed off about it. 
Do I think it needs to start an uproar against R*? Definitely not. We still have the amazing single player to play. But, I will say, I think people are totally allowed to be let down by this. didnt read

didnt rread but i agree

Agrees without reading LOOOOOL
  • Jetpack5000 likes this

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

tZkbvC9.gif

hahahah true story

• FlyUS and Krad Oren like this

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

But then people would have been bitching it wasn't working on the 17th. saying "WHY DIDN'T THEY WAIT!" The truth is they can't win. And what makes you so sure everything would have been fine now when the game woulda been in a far worse state than it currently is now. That's the reason for the delay.

• archiebunker likes this

GTA4L1fe
  • GTA4L1fe

Outlaws till the end

• Members

Dude, you should know that this forum worships Rockstar. 

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

and yesterday when i posted a thread similar to this, ppl was ready to eat me alive. 

i bin sayin cockstar bin releasin unfinished worked to us and most ppl defended R* with pussy ass comments or trolled

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Dude, you should know that this forum worships Rockstar. 

States forum as a whole.

Implying.

I can't speak for everyone else. Just like you can't. But I certainly don't worship R* . If I think something is wrong I'll say it. But  The fact R* are having trouble on launch day is fine with me. Because I expected it. Because it's the biggest selling game in history. because of basic common sense. c'mon now.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Please post all your concerns regarding GTA Online in this thread

http://gtaforums.com...his-is-bullsht/

Any other threads will be binned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users