• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Look, I'm not saying the users here are right all the time. Definitely not. I've been defending this game for the past how many weeks, and R* as well. 

This is ridiculous though. This, is why they shouldn't have waited two weeks. Because it's obvious they couldn't handle it in that time frame either. If they would've released it on Day One, and gradually built on from there? It may have been ready to PLAY in those two weeks.

Granted, we're most likely going to wait another two weeks before it even becomes stable now, which is just a bunch of sh*t. I like R*, but you can't tell people to hold their complaints. They paid for the game as much as you did. So did I. I can be let down by the fact their servers aren't even f*cking stable enough to get into the god damn first mission. 

I can complain about how much there is for a lack of customization in the main menu. Maybe there is more in the salons, so I'll hold back on that.  

But this is very unprofessional. Is it there first time with multiplayer? No. Of this degree? Yes. Do I think that's an excuse for waiting two weeks for them to even RELEASE it. Hell no.This is pratically a test.  And people should be pissed off about it. 

Do I think it needs to start an uproar against R*? Definitely not. We still have the amazing single player to play. But, I will say, I think people are totally allowed to be let down by this. 

• qweqwu and Truedell like this

HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Yeah man f*ck Rockstar they are losers -.-

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Yeah man f*ck Rockstar they are losers -.-

Not even going to insult them like that. They still make great games.

My point is, how they handled online was completely stupid. 

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Dude get over yourself. do you know how many people are trying to play it right now?

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Okay, so I'd like to see you set up a room full of working servers that can handle all this traffic because clearly you don't have any clue what kind of work goes into it. Biggest entertainment launch in history, hmmm, millions of people trying to connect to our servers, of course their is going to be problems, it's not my fault your idiocy falls into the great masses.

gonxa93
  • gonxa93

Player Hater

• Members

é isso . we have to suffer to play something paid for in

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

i do agree... people have the right to complain about how broke the online is.....

they paid for the game so its only right... just saying..

some say its expected for the servers to be like this well its expected your going to get tons of complaints....

• SideburnGuru likes this

HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

f*ck this sh*t! They are losers!

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Dick

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

They WARNED US that this would happen, why is it so hard for people to understand there are millions of people trying to play all at the same time and the Cloud can't handle it all...

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 01 October 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Dude get over yourself. do you know how many people are trying to play it right now?

Okay, so I'd like to see you set up a room full of working servers that can handle all this traffic because clearly you don't have any clue what kind of work goes into it. Biggest entertainment launch in history, hmmm, millions of people trying to connect to our servers, of course their is going to be problems, it's not my fault your idiocy falls into the great masses.

And this is the issue. 

No, I am not a game developer. However, I am a customer of their work. They specialize in it. I'm ALLOWED to say that I believe their ethics on the online reason are quite stupid. It seems as you damn cry baby fanboys can't handle it. HOW DARE I, insult the great R*, right?  How dare I have an opinion? 

In a serious note, don't talk about idiocy. If you can't accept someone else's opinions, then try to make a comparison like "WELL, YOU CAN'T DO IT", then your idiocy far surpasses anyone else's here.  

And yes, I realize "OH MY GOD, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON." My reply to that? "OH MY GOD, HOW THE f*ck IS THAT SURPRISE TO THEM?". They're a company that generates success. Each time GTA is announced, the hype surronding it is f*cking mind blowing. This game was going to be sucessful. I have no idea why they didn't think of prepping servers ahead of time. Also, like I said. The issue could've been solved a bit more if they released it on launch day, and while more players joined, gradually worked on the issues there. Not waiting two weeks for "people to get adjusted to the game". 

• Nigerian Keith likes this

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Lol the amount of child like whining and lack of common sense and foresight by supposed grown up's on here is sad.

Thebootydisorientsme
  • Thebootydisorientsme

crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by Thebootydisorientsme, 01 October 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Hey shouldnt you be whining about your f*cking hair customization and anal sideburns you fat mike dumbass c*nt, I'm sick of seeing your godamn hair hair hair bullsh*t everywhere on this forum asking if you can make your godamn toon like like your fat dumbass self with spiked hair in the front and unkempt gel drowned crap in the back why don't you get a godamn haircut like a man and stop dressing like a godamn high school clique moron and that stupid song you have on your tumblr page is sh*t especially the guitar intro i can just imagine your dumb face from your old profile pic fading into view humungously in the horizon while that song signals the demise of the human race when sideburn guru returns from his cinematic stank rituals on the toilet. f*ck off

• Frack likes this

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by Killerdude8, 01 October 2013 - 12:05 PM.

*warned everyone of likely issues*

*issues*

*everyone turns into an infant child and whines their genitals off*

I mean seriously, the f*ck did you expect? Millions of people just tried to get in all at once, no f*cking doubt there will be problems. Have you actually seen a major MMO launch? 99% of the time, no one gets on and problems are f*cking abundant.

Get over yourself ffs.
  • archiebunker likes this

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Like I expected, the GTA fanboys can't bring up a decent argument with some kind of manners or intelligence to save their life. 

Ironic that people are talking about whinning, when it's the same f*cking thing they do when someone says ANYTHING negative about R*. 

Slow clap. 

• poklane likes this

leon3789
  • leon3789

Square Civilian

• Members

Just because you feel this means they should have released it with the game does NOT mean your right. You have no clue what state the online was in before when the game did relrase , it could have been worse. If you are upset, fine you have every right to be, but calm down, bitching will not help at all.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

ME! ME! ME! NOW! NOW! NOW!

Dude seriously. The worlds most anticipated game in years and millions trying to connect at the exact same time. You have to be completely out of touch with reality to not have expected this would happen. It may take a few hours or days to sort out. 

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:08 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 01 October 2013 - 12:10 PM.

Just because you feel this means they should have released it with the game does NOT mean your right. You have no clue what state the online was in before when the game did relrase , it could have been worse. If you are upset, fine you have every right to be, but calm down, bitching will not help at all.

But I suppose users bitching about other people bitching and trying to hold back their opinions will definitely result fine, right?   

I didn't have a clue. You're right. However, no one here does. It could've resulted better. And I never said it would've been better if they released it right on launch day. However, I'm saying it could've been gradually fixed from there on out if they did.  

I'm not saying it would've been perfect right on launch. I'm saying, it would've been a bit more built up, so maybe at this point today, it would've been fixed a bit better.  

Anyway, I'll hope R* has a bit more updated when I get back from work. I was let down by the fact there was no midnight release, but it wasn't at R*. I get up now, and all I see is fanboyism and attacking the people who are let down. Yeah, I don't care how much you love R* and GTA. The amount of attacking that goes on when you dare have an opinion that is anything slightly negative towards R* or GTA is ridiculous. 

• leon3789 likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

iStock_000016953698XSmall-300x199.jpg

Come on man. Did you really expect for the servers to be able to handle millions of people logging on at the same exact time?

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

You know any mmo game that has been playable in first week or so? I dont...

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

And yes, I realize "OH MY GOD, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON." My reply to that? "OH MY GOD, HOW THE f*ck IS THAT SURPRISE TO THEM?". T

This is the truth. Sorry, I was impressed by the single player but there's no excuse for selling 18 million copies of the game and then saying you weren't prepared for this level of traffic at launch.

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

tZkbvC9.gif

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Cockstar made $1 billion> and couldn't prepare for servers on launch day..

What the f*ck.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by avfc1991, 01 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.

tZkbvC9.gif

Holy sh*t 

• Krad Oren likes this

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Every huge MMO games has always had problems at launch, even if they have had closed beta and then opens them. This was to be expected. When they beta tries this they maybe were around hundreds - a thousand people playing it, and now we probably are more than a million.

IGhostUlt
  • IGhostUlt

LSLKS

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

yeah i never expected the character creation to be so damn terrible 

• Franklin Clinton likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 01 October 2013 - 12:17 PM.

f*ck this sh*t! They are losers!

Losers who have the most selled game of all time, great logic :santa:

Now to rockstar I hope they fix this issues fast damn...

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

I take it you have never played an MMO on release.

We all knew that would happen, Rockstar even said that on Newswire that they NEED feedback on this, yet you still bitch about it.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

"There is no excuse for this!"

"It is completely unacceptable!!"

"How unprofessional!!" 

LMAO you people have no idea what you are talking about. All these threads sound like bridezillas who didn't get their perfect wedding day.

bridezilla1.jpg

• archiebunker and yonatan755 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users