Photo

Already?

14 replies to this topic
MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

So I finally got back online, and as soon as I spawn I'm near another player who speeds straight into me with his car. While my character takes 6 seconds to slowly get back to his feet the player stands right above me waiting. As soon as I stand up he blows me away with a shotgun. 

Great start to GTA:O, trolls already!

Also has anyone else died yet? What's up with that cutscene? Lol

bensons
  • bensons

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

bah, it begins.

CresantMoon
  • CresantMoon

Under the willows

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

Fffffff here they come....I'm waiting for someone kinda to play with. In really shy.

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm more worried about the fact that the server is already under massive overload, even though it's still early morning.

Whenever the entire US wakes up, the servers are going to explode.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

I just wanna be able to join a game.. Cant even get in..

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

So I finally got back online, and as soon as I spawn I'm near another player who speeds straight into me with his car. While my character takes 6 seconds to slowly get back to his feet the player stands right above me waiting. As soon as I stand up he blows me away with a shotgun. 

Great start to GTA:O, trolls already!

Also has anyone else died yet? What's up with that cutscene? Lol

if the bad sport thing works then all the (shoot everything that moves) tards will be put together and we can enjoy doing jobs in peace

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Yeah there's guys going around killing everybody non stop, idiots. Also here's some info: Passive mode only works when on foot. I found that out the hard way. I enabled passive mode and got on my bike. I was looking at the menu when someone drives up to me. I didn't think anything of it, but then he blew me away with a shotgun.

• King Jose likes this

HalfDead1247
  • HalfDead1247

Eats Lighting, Sh!ts Thunder

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Atleast you can connect, most of us can't

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

You got into a actually free roam/lobby ...... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You are like my hero.

liv2rok
  • liv2rok

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

and so it begins. The constant whining about how some guy killed you. Who cares? Keep your rage quitting to yourself because everyone else will be having a good time. If some guy trolls me, I'll troll him right back until he leaves the session. MAN UP.

King Jose
  • King Jose

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yeah there's guys going around killing everybody non stop, idiots. Also here's some info: Passive mode only works when on foot. I found that out the hard way. I enabled passive mode and got on my bike. I was looking at the menu when someone drives up to me. I didn't think anything of it, but then he blew me away with a shotgun.

Looks like when we do jobs & get money we have two options. Option A to walk to the nearest ATM on foot or option B do it the hard way & pray you don't get killed on the way to the ATM.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Lol I want a nice bike but I'm too afraid to buy one, I'm afraid someone will kill me and steal it or blow it up before I can get to LS Customs, I've been in two different lobbies and people are going on rampages. 

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Yep, Got killed in Free roam right as I was about to enter the store that Lamar wanted to rob... And then there was that funky cut scene....I felt like I should've been dropping acid or something... lol It was worth getting shot just to see that! =P

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Looks like when we do jobs & get money we have two options. Option A to walk to the nearest ATM on foot or option B do it the hard way & pray you don't get killed on the way to the ATM.

Option C is to deposit straight from phone, or so the word on the forums goes...

Velcrohead
  • Velcrohead

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I've been killed tons of times, but it's part of the fun. Grow a pair and go hunt him down.

Pretty sure bad sportsman doesn't cover getting murdered in the street, because why the f*ck else would you be allowed to kill people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users