I see you guys crying already.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic
Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I can picture you all 200 lbs over weight, white T's covered in week old burger juice throwing fit's in your stanky basements while ya moms up stairs with the neighbours wondering where it all went wrong while she hears you ranting n raving.

It's launch day fa**ots. grow up n be patient.

even seen some people bitching they TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK. the fact you old enough to work n acting like a retarded man child is even more concerning. lol

And to think the kids get so much sh*t on here for being immature gamers. Now I'm not sure who's worse . 0.o

• The Wooden Mask and grayborders like this

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I can picture you all 200 lbs over weight, white T's covered in week old burger juice throwing fit's in your stanky basements while ya moms up stairs with the neighbours wondering where it all went wrong while she hears you ranting n raving.

even seen some people bitching they TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK. the fact you old enough to work n acting like a retarded man child is even more concerning. lol

And to think the kids get so much sh*t on here for being immature gamers. Now I'm not sure who's worse . 0.o

Exactly.... Though i think its a bit far what you said in the first paragraph, but still agree with you none-the-less

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

You obviously just described yourself.

Why are you whining about the whiners then? You're just as bad. 

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I see you're posting pointless threads already.

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I love you :D

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

wtf.gif

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by Franklin Clinton, 01 October 2013 - 11:45 AM.

Might be just as bad but hes dam right. Forum is full of bullsh*t right now. Seriously people taking the day off work for GTA online....... R* warned us.

• StupidAssHeadAss likes this

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

Hahahahahah I'm literally lmfao

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Hahahahahah I'm literally lmfao

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

That's the reality! Couldn't have said better!  :^:

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

well done fellas. extremely original and endlessly funny. I bet you do real well out in the real world with you scarily astute observations and razor sharp wit. keep it moving weirdos.

monyg
  • monyg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

This guy and his double standards...lol

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

OP just described his own life.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

well done fellas. extremely original and endlessly funny. I bet you do real well out in the real world with you scarily astute observations and razor sharp wit. keep it moving weirdos.

well..you took the time of your day to post a thread whining about other people whining...says a lot about you :D

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Ironic.

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Its true. Anyone that differs is ignorant.There shouldn't be post after post of whining here lol

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

op_fa**ot_pokemon.jpg

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

well..you took the time of your day to post a thread whining about other people whining...says a lot about you :D

You should probably take a bit of time to think about what is you're going to say before you decide to actually put it out there for all to observe. What you said has got to be 1 of the most cliche'd, yawn inducing, none relevant responses known to the internet

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

To quote Trevor: "I'm going to have to call kettle and pot on that one, my friend.".

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Ironic.

Hey there buddy! how you doing?

I've never seen 1 of those 1 word flippant responses made in the hope of gaining a response. Well here it is friend!. well done to you. btw homie. Do you know the true definition of the word irony?

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

People whave legitimate concerns, they're not whining. they are pissed off there is a difference.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

"WAHHHH, STOP INSULTING R*. WAAAAHHH. UR ALL FAT AND PATHETIC, NOW LET ME JACK OFF TO R* IN PEACE" - Every R* dick rider here. 

Yeah, starting to see how the constant fanboyism gets annoying. 

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Wow, seems what the OP said really hit home with some people on here.

I checked online earlier and I got straight on, played a couple of missions, some races and deathmatches and then my game crashed and when I restarted servers were down. and I couldn't give a f*ck, because I didn't expect to to be perfect on day one, I'll try again later and it'll probably be fine.

Some people have literally based their lives around this online launch, and so many of those people are adults with jobs, wives, children and they can't handle that the game isn't perfect for them immediately. Just calm down, remember how old you are, think of some other things you could be doing in the meantime, and realise that you WILL get to play this game... maybe right now, maybe in a couple of hours, maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow. Just take a deep breath and relax.

• Juzt likes this

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by Juzt, 01 October 2013 - 12:00 PM.

To quote Trevor: "I'm going to have to call kettle and pot on that one, my friend.".

Considering how much you've been struggling when posting your thoughts on the subject I think it's a good idea you turned to outside help.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Considering how much you've been struggling when posting your thoughts on the subject I think it's a good idea you turned to outside help.

Please, continue to tell me how your psychic powers allow you to know what I'm thinking.

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

Where in what I said had anything to do with psychic abilities?

I see you're back to square 1 posting retarded comments you made in an epic struggle to seem funny/intelligent to the forum.

Now you can ask me about my "psychic abilities" because now it would actually make sense.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Where in what I said had anything to do with psychic abilities?

I see you're back to square 1 posting retarded comments you made in an epic struggle to seem funny/intelligent to the forum.

Now you can ask me about my "psychic abilities" because now it would actually make sense.

"struggling when posting your thoughts," how could you objectively say whether or not I'm struggling to post my thoughts without actually knowing what my thoughts are?

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

And now you've somehow managed to fall even deeper into that retarded pit. Well done.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Please post all your concerns regarding GTA Online in this thread

http://gtaforums.com...his-is-bullsht/

Any other threads will be binned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users