Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAO, stuck on first mission?(wont load)

105 replies to this topic
Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Solo session didn't work for me :-(

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Solo session didn't work for me :-(

Its real glitchy and laggy for me anyways. Its no better than waiting for a race

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Even solo session does not work, wtf rockstar??? Stuck on loading screen.

idesmond
  • idesmond

GSF 4 Life!

• Members

Saaame. "Loading session". If I restart the game will I lose my character that I just made, or will it start me at the first race and try to log me into a different session?

No. It'll start you on this race that won't load again.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

I already tried solo session - still gives the same problem. The most annoying thing is, I can see other people popping into the screen, then it loads up the car delivery again and gets stuck. 

I want to play the game, but I'm certain that for the next couple of days it's going to be a nightmare to enjoy

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

This is worse than that time a raccoon got stuck in the copier.
  • Supa502 likes this

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

I expected more from Rockstar...something so basic and EARLY AS POSSIBLE (not just early) as this.... Now, GTA V is fantastic, and I love Rockstar, but seriously...

• Supa502 likes this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by MasterJuubito, 01 October 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Yep, fk this, gonna wait for bf4 beta for xbox,releases in 20minutes i think.
Seriously, solo session does not work? Cmon R*.

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Its bullsh*t, is the game reading off their server or something. im playing on solo still stuck at loading screen. rockstar needs to get the $hit together, at least COD servers work when waiting for a f-ing game!

High King
  • High King

g.u.y.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Did anyone wait around for the race and get a "Your character is on a job, would you like to spectate?" screen? I hit "yes" and then it just went to first person view and I couldn't move. The only thing I could do was pause, so I joined a different session and now I'm stuck on the race again omfg.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Solo session frozen on a loop of 'Loading'...

the_mannn
  • the_mannn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

this is absolute garbage. 

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Rockstar made us wait two weeks for it to be released, imagine if it was released on the first day, it would just crash lmao.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

They knew the servers would experience much pressure - why not prepare for it? It's like knowing a DDoS will happen to a websnite and doing nothing...when it's a special anniversary day of the site, except...this is the launch..where first impressions happen.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by Franklin Clinton, 01 October 2013 - 10:51 AM.

Not really. Its normal more than anything no game online has a glitch free release and I would imagine there are millions trying to play at once. If you didn't expect something like this then well Im afraid you wasted time waiting around got GTAO. Will be atleast a few hours maybe a day or so before this is fixed.

R* should of known something like this would happen though.

• MasterJuubito likes this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

Not really. Its normal more than anything no game oneline has a glitch free release and I would imagine there are millions trying to play at once. If you didn't expect something like this then well Im afraid you wasted time waiting around got GTAO. Will be atleast a few hours maybe a day or so before this is fixed.

Would of been worse on the first 3days, sh*t they had two weeks to prepare and it does not work, on those 3days it would just crash your game or something.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Not really. Its normal more than anything no game oneline has a glitch free release and I would imagine there are millions trying to play at once. If you didn't expect something like this then well Im afraid you wasted time waiting around got GTAO. Will be atleast a few hours maybe a day or so before this is fixed.
Would of been worse on the first 3days, sh*t they had two weeks to prepare and it does not work, on those 3days it would just crash your game or something.
I can't even load the f*cking thing, just tonnes of errors.

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

I expected more from Rockstar...something so basic and EARLY AS POSSIBLE (not just early) as this.... Now, GTA V is fantastic, and I love Rockstar, but seriously...

Lol some of you kids are so f*cking annoying. How did some of you guys HONESTLY not see this coming even when Rockstar warned you?

Go to school and come back later tonight and it'll be working.

• Franklin Clinton likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

They still haven't prepared for the server load after last time. f*cking useless.

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

R* should of known something like this would happen though.

They DID. They even warned everybody.

Holy f*ck the ignorance here is insane.

• iDaNfL and Franklin Clinton like this

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

f*ck this

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Lol some of you kids are so f*cking annoying. How did some of you guys HONESTLY not see this coming even when Rockstar warned you?

You're insulting me and calling me the kid? Classic. 

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Let me tell you im off from work. I'm a grown adult and like i said before rockstar should have been ready for this situation. they had more than a whole month to fix the online component of the GTA online. Whether that means creating patches fixing bugs or increasing servers. 

It's funny I never have any problems playing any Call of Duty game, joining a game if my connection is strong. Rockstar says they are launching a online game which 17 million people brought. ok so by that estimate that more than enough time to have enough servers ready. and They only launched for the XBOX! unbelievable. 

C'mon I call it like i see it. rockstar dropped the ball.. they should have been ready.

the_mannn
  • the_mannn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

I just kind of figured now would be the best time to play it, but if they cant handle a small portion of people logging in, how are they going to be even attempt to get things rolling in 5 hours when all of North America is awake. 

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Working for me now

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

They had two weeks for this, infact since April, after the first 3days when there was 17-18million copies sold, that should had rung a bell, oh hey let's get more servers rolling if not expect a massive crash, but no ,just wait till all of NA and the world tries it!

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

They had two weeks for this, infact since April, after the first 3days when there was 17-18million copies sold, that should had rung a bell, oh hey let's get more servers rolling if not expect a massive crash, but no ,just wait till all of NA and the world tries it!

...You win the internet, good sir!

BoyzNGroveStreet
  • BoyzNGroveStreet

Gangster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Said i was kicked from the server..?

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

You're insulting me and calling me the kid? Classic. 

Because adults have never been known to insult. 
What kind of f*cking logic are you using?

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Lmao, now it says the rockstar cloud servers have CRASHED.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users