» «
Photo

Crazy money glitch

14 replies to this topic
CyberOps
  • CyberOps

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by CyberOps, 01 October 2013 - 04:23 AM.

So I found this crazy glitch, goto the clothing store intxhe senora desert the one across los santos customs, from outside point your gun on the girl cashier and walk in, stun her or shoot her whatever. Then I used the cheat to loose the wanted 1 star. Grabbed the money bag after shooting the cash register, then I walked out and turned right and walked up to the fleeca bank, turned around and went back into the clothing store nd the money bag had respawned. Now funny thing is sometimes it spawns on the counter, sometimes behind it andthe amount of money changes to, one time it had up to 2300. O yeah and there are 3 csh registers in there so you can make some good money quick lol

Just throwing it out there lol

AlkalineBattery
  • AlkalineBattery

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

I noticed this too, happened to me in ammunation store :) Funny thing is it doesnt always respawn.

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

So I found this crazy glitch, goto the clothing store intxhe senora desert the one across los santos customs, from outside point your gun on the girl cashier and walk in, stun her or shoot her whatever. Then I used the cheat to loose the wanted 1 star. Grabbed the money bag after shooting the cash register, then I walked out and turned right and walked up to the fleeca bank, turned around and went back into the clothing store nd the money bag had respawned. Now funny thing is sometimes it spawns on the counter, sometimes behind it andthe amount of money changes to, one time it had up to 2300. O yeah and there are 3 csh registers in there so you can make some good money quick lol

Just throwing it out there lol

Neat..  thanks for sharing..  

but unless its more than a quick $25,000 

I only got four words lol..

sticker,375x360.png

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

lmao ^ .. the underwater trick can get you 100,000 in under 5 mins

• frenzypsycho and BlaznAngel like this

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by BlaznAngel, 01 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

Yea i wasted all of michael's dough hooking up my collected Lambos lol.. 

went underwater and switched over and over till i had a MILLION lol.. 

gotta take Franklin's broke ass there next lol... 

Gotta figure out the stock market stuff also.. 
Can't wait to get those Billions going lol.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Or 3.5 - 4 million under an hour if you're getting the 20k one in the east. It's hard to net a lot on the 25k because you'll float away too fast unless you are very good at swimming.

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:02 PM Edited by BlaznAngel, 01 October 2013 - 06:03 PM.

hi, guyz_ you _can _download the _full_ file _direct_ from here:-  http://gg.gg/h6ty7

What the FOCK is that?!  i keep seeing these..
Not clicking until explained.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

That is a f*cking spammer - just the latest username they've registered here.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Underwater trick has been patched with the release of GTA Online, so GG with that

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Underwater trick has been patched with the release of GTA Online, so GG with that

WAIT...   are you saying the switch player briefcase re-spawn is no longer working??

bummer..  if so.. 

RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

WAIT...   are you saying the switch player briefcase re-spawn is no longer working??

bummer..  if so.. 

Yer it was patched. :(

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by BlaznAngel, 02 October 2013 - 12:40 AM.

bummer..  if so..
Yer it was patched. :(
LOL. I turned off the network on the ps3.. Ain't gonna let no patch ruin my fun lol..

Racking up on $25k briefcases as we speak..

This shark just startled the beJeesus outta me though..

I thought they were only in deep water?!

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Haha, nope! They are more or less random encounters without the flash. You are bound to come across a shark if you keep doing the scuba diving trick, although this is the first time on these forums that someone has mentioned shark encounters when exploiting the treasure glitch.

• frenzypsycho likes this

deepack
  • deepack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Nice tip man. To pass the time you can get some extra cash. Keep posting things like this :)

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Haha, nope! They are more or less random encounters without the flash. You are bound to come across a shark if you keep doing the scuba diving trick, although this is the first time on these forums that someone has mentioned shark encounters when exploiting the treasure glitch.

yea cuz i sky dove into the water, and i was a bit off to where the treasure was,  so i was swimming toward it,   and all of sudden this red dot's on the radar!   i'm like ahh crap!!  

Lol..  So I threw on the invincibility, pulled a knife and swam for Frankie's life! lol.. 

damn shark was chasing me as i swam away lol..    
it was a night time though,  i'm not sure if it'll show up there in the day..  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users