How to make a Mission Pack

2 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

hello everybody,today i am going to show you how to make a whole mission series or mission pack. it is very easy. many people want to make their whole mission packs of maybe 8 mission,16 missions or a whole series of 40 missions!! (just joking) :orly:  but they cant make mission packs so they put their series missions one by one on DYOM  :/ okey in this tutorial i am going to show you how to make a mission pack

text tutorial- okey everybody for making a mission pack,you have to prepare your missions.... after that put them in a empty folder with chapters or 8 missions. and after that (as you know DYOM does not support simple folders) your folder is ready with the missions.. and then you have to express that folder into a ZIP file.. so if you dont have ZIP compresser software  get it from here- http://www.nchsoftwa.../zip/index.html  and after that when you have the software, you have to do this steps-

step 1- right click on your mission folder 

step 2- than you can see a ''EXPRESS BURN'' option,go click it

step 3- than you can see software opening,on upper left,there is a option ''compress'' than compress it into a ZIP file, after that your mission pack is ready,enjoy it

step 4- than upload it on DYOM. for example - http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/27734

if you cant understand it, watch the video-  

so i hope this tutorial helps you.. have a nice day.. :rol: 

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Nice and useful, but I cannot really understand your grammar... When I have some time, I will edit your grammar (If you don't mind) and PM it to you then you can edit this.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Nice and useful, but I cannot really understand your grammar... When I have some time, I will edit your grammar (If you don't mind) and PM it to you then you can edit this.

sorry for my bad grammer because i am an indian and in india people do not speak english much but i am learning it : ) thank you..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users