Photo

TIME CONFIRMED

74 replies to this topic
kboyrulez12345
  • kboyrulez12345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

So according to the Time Zone Converter, GTA Online for me will be opened around 6 AM. Perfect. I'll see ya'll there.  :colgate:

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Fuuuuuck. Couldn't have been at least 6? Now I've got to wake up early and get myself all set up for school then wait for 7 to get in. Just hope I don't crash or something goes terribly wrong that can delay me leaving for school somehow.

Is that the ONLY reason you don't wanna crash?  :panic:

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

4am on the West Coast!?!

... I'll be up anyway. 

Hahah i'm West coast too.  Was going to wait up till midnight but 4 am... eh... probably won't sleep much anyways, might just wake myself up at 4 to play lol.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Tomorrow afternoon for the Brits, although Rockstar said they only ASSUMED that it would be around that time. It could be 2-3 hours later :/

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

4am on the West Coast!?!
... I'll be up anyway.

you won't be alone bud, 4am here we come! :)

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm going to bed soon, I already know I won't be able to sleep so I'm taking my sleeping pill!

i bought sleeping pills for the week of V, thank god i had some left over

Garethporlest21
  • Garethporlest21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Was hoping it would be towards midnight, but I'm okay with 6 am.  At least it will be early in the morning. 

The master of you all
  • The master of you all

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Tomorrow afternoon for the Brits, although Rockstar said they only ASSUMED that it would be around that time. It could be 2-3 hours later :/

The game is made in this country yet they treat us like sh*t f*ck YOU ROCKSTAR IF YOU LITTLE c*ntS ARE READING THIS f*ckING MOTHER f*ckING c*ntS

kboyrulez12345
  • kboyrulez12345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

True, they did say around that time, and not exact. But I doubt it would be 2-3 hours later, since it's Rockstar after all. Their a hard working company.

...I wonder if I should continue my search for the space ship parts and the letter scraps and the submarine parts and the under the bridge...oh forget it. It looks like I'll be stuck at 90% completion for the time being. lol.  :lol:

CrackBaby
  • CrackBaby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

giphy.gif

I don't know why you posted this but I can't stop laughing LOL.

Abrracadabra
  • Abrracadabra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

True, they did say around that time, and not exact. But I doubt it would be 2-3 hours later, since it's Rockstar after all. Their a hard working company.

...I wonder if I should continue my search for the space ship parts and the letter scraps and the submarine parts and the under the bridge...oh forget it. It looks like I'll be stuck at 90% completion for the time being. lol.  :lol:

Except it has nothing to do with Rockstar. it's based on when Microsoft and PSN do their updates and they were unsure of when those would take place hence the non commitment. 

This doesn't mean later then 7 ET they gave a semi worst case scenario there imo as they want to make sure that the patch is released to everyone with their time commitment. My guess is that this will actually be available around 4-5am ET. Meaning

3-4 am - Central

10-11 - European 

1-3 Pacific

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yesss

kboyrulez12345
  • kboyrulez12345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Except it has nothing to do with Rockstar. it's based on when Microsoft and PSN do their updates and they were unsure of when those would take place hence the non commitment. 

This doesn't mean later then 7 ET they gave a semi worst case scenario there imo as they want to make sure that the patch is released to everyone with their time commitment. My guess is that this will actually be available around 4-5am ET. Meaning

3-4 am - Central

10-11 - European 

1-3 Pacific

Oh yeah, it's Microsoft's and Sony's decision, my bad.

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by MM_ObSCen3, 01 October 2013 - 01:05 AM.

It says 7am ET time.... Wich means for Australia that it will be oct 1 at 11:00 pm... Yes, almost midnight.... New-Zealand will get it at 2:00 an on oct 2...

Why? It's gonna be 7am eastern time at the exact same time for everybody......

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

fml

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

America is where they are so if you are anywhere else do no expect a decent start time or decent servers for the first few days.

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

9PM Tuesday night for anyone in Melbourne, Australia.

• LadiiJoker likes this

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Maybe I should post the rest of the quote so that people don't blame Rockstar for lying to them when it's not online at 5 past 7. They've stated it's a general timeframe and it's contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. Although I fully expect threads at 7 ET asking where the update is because they didn't actually take 2 seconds to comprehend what Rockstar have said.

"We’ve received many questions asking for a specific confirmation of what exact time GTA Online will be available but of course this is contingent on both Title Updates becoming available on each console’s network. As a general timeframe, we do expect the Title Update to become available on PSN and Xbox LIVE starting around 7AM ET tomorrow morning"

RhainbowGames
  • RhainbowGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by RhainbowGames, 01 October 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Approximate launch times (if the 7am EST release time is correct)

USA

7am EST
6am CDT
5am MST
4am PDT
3am AKDT
1am HST

Canada

4am PDT

5am MDT/CST

6am CDT

7am EDT

8am ADT

8:30am NDT

Mexico

4am PDT

5am MDT

6am CDT

South America

5am GALT

6am COT/VET/ECT/PET/EASST

7am AMT/BOT/PYT/GYT

8am BRT/UYT/CLST/ART/SRT/GFT

9am FNT

Australia

9pm EST (QLD, NSW, ACT, Vic, Tas)
8:30pm CST (NT, SA)
7pm WST (WA)

Europe

11pm GMT/AZOST

12am BST/WEST/CST/IST/WEST

3am KUYT/MSD/MSK/SAMT

Russia

3pm MSK/SAMT

6pm NOVT

8pm IRKT

9pm YAKT

10pm SAKT/VLAT

11pm PETT/MAGT

Asia

2pm AST/EEST

4pm IST/PKT/AFT

5pm BDT

6pm WIT/ICT

7pm CST/ULAT/CIT/MYT/PHT/SGT

8pm EIT/KST/JST (don't even think Japan has GTA V yet, though)

9pm PGT

Africa

10pm CVT

11pm GMT

12am CET/WAT

1am CAT/EET/SAST

2am EAT

3am MUT/RET/SCT

I know I missed a lot of time zones and I probably messed a lot of them up (I wouldn't be surprised if I messed them all up), but I hope this helps some people. Please tell me your time zone if it's not listed above (or listed correctly)!

• almostrodney likes this

Rafkin
  • Rafkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

They confirmed that it MIGHT be at 7am. It's up to sony/xbox when they push the title update.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

f*cking hell, we might live in different timezones but we all have to wait the same amount of time. Doesn't take a scientist to work that one out. But it takes a brain cell.

Puroxicity
  • Puroxicity

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

I have been snooping on these forums for the past few days to see if I can get any new info that I haven't been able to come up with on Google and such.

I have came to a sad conclusion that half of you guys are f*cking retarded, with zero math, writing, or even common sense skills. 

On that note, I will be leaving this community in hopes to find one with a minimum of a 9th grade learning level. 

Thanks to everyone who contributed to making me feel more smart(:

Source:

Finally, the end of stupid threads.

World is saved.

not true, stupid people will now post threads asking what time 7AM ET is for them.. because they're both A) stupid and B) can't use google

Except this guy, I feel we share a common belief. ^^^

Is ET New York time?

New York is part of the ET zone, so yes! lol

Wasn't sure if EST and ET was the same, thanks for clearing that up man!

Meaning 6Hours from now? Cool.

So about 9 hours then, fine with me.

Ok, its 7:13 pm where I live. So does that mean online comes out in 5 hours for me or what?

• 727gta likes this

Boogieroc
  • Boogieroc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Please read the article. Basically it's up Sony and Microsoft. We all kno Microsoft dropped millions to get the leg up to push it out early. Lol

Los Santos - 1992 to 2013
  • Los Santos - 1992 to 2013

After 21 years, it's time.

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Well, it's 7 PM AWST (12 Hours faster than EST) form me, so I can stay up until midnight, until i either fall asleep on the couch or go to bed early.

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hmm mm. Small title update to grant access.... Who's been saying that all day?

RhainbowGames
  • RhainbowGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

I have been snooping on these forums for the past few days to see if I can get any new info that I haven't been able to come up with on Google and such.
I have came to a sad conclusion that half of you guys are f*cking retarded, with zero math, writing, or even common sense skills. 
On that note, I will be leaving this community in hopes to find one with a minimum of a 9th grade learning level. 

As much as I agree with you about all of the idiots on the forums (there are a LOT of them), you can't really get too mad at someone for not knowing if EST is the same as ET. You can't expect everyone to know every time zone in the world; there's a lot. I know basically no U.S. time zones, and I don't really care.

But anyway, have fun at your new community. I'm still going to enjoy myself here. Despite the idiots, there's still a good community here. :)

• LadiiJoker likes this

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Please read the article. Basically it's up Sony and Microsoft. We all kno Microsoft dropped millions to get the leg up to push it out early. Lol

Really? Because no other content push Microsoft does is early morning?

AfroSeven
  • AfroSeven

Sevens Leader

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by AfroSeven, 01 October 2013 - 02:10 AM.

edit, wrong thread, lame thread, sage.

AusDingo
  • AusDingo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

isn't that like 11pm in East Australia? wow

No like, it not like 11pm in like Australia. Its like 9pm like like

Puroxicity
  • Puroxicity

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

As much as I agree with you about all of the idiots on the forums (there are a LOT of them), you can't really get too mad at someone for not knowing if EST is the same as ET. You can't expect everyone to know every time zone in the world; there's a lot. I know basically no U.S. time zones, and I don't really care.

But anyway, have fun at your new community. I'm still going to enjoy myself here. Despite the idiots, there's still a good community here. :)

The time zone guy is alright, I can understand too. 

I just needed an extra example from this thread of a moron. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users