what is wrong with this website on mobile

3 replies to this topic
Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Since the new design of this website it runs slow as f*ck. Before the update there was no single problem.the mobile version is slightly faster then de desktop version but open topics takes ages,f*cking annoying. I'm sure there are more people who got this problem. I message admins and mods for asking if the fix this but they just don't reply.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:51 AM Edited by BabeRuth, 01 October 2013 - 05:54 AM.

Only problem(s) I have with the mobile version:

(1) Can't Multi Quote.
(2) I can't view to see who looked at my profile.

That's either because they are busy, or they just don't care what you have to say. Just put a smile on your face and be glad, that the Admins/moderators took up their time to develope a new GTAForums site/overview. I'm pretty sure they get complaints everyday from people sending them PMs, and they're just tired of it, I have a feeling eventually they'll just warn the person for the PMs.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

The mods and admins do this for free, so blatantly criticizing them for not getting everything done is more than a little unfair.

For me the site is faster than before and the mobile version is good, maybe it is indeed just you, it's pretty simple to change to the desktop version anyway if you desperately need to see who checked out your profile.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

I had speed issues too when it first released, but now it runs just as fast as on my laptop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users