Photo

First day gamers

2 replies to this topic
Tattooey
  • Tattooey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Looking for gamers who aren't plagued with facts vs fictions about the online features and system. Just looking for players who are trying to have fun. Do activities, biking, diving, and ECT. Not just players looking to troll or start griefing day 1 before anyone understands how the online multiplayer functions.

So if you are interested in exploring the map with a few other people and doing the things you loved doing in single play but online then add me.

Xbox360 by the way GT: tatt00ey (oo's are zeros)

On the other hand if you are interested and are a ps3 gamer feel free to leave you're psn name here as I'm sure there are many ps3 gamers looking for players to have a good time with also.

bunzubs
  • bunzubs

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

feel free to add me, gt - xRaGz

i'm gunna be playing with a few mates, we're making a crew but it's nothing serious.. but yeah feel free to join us, i'm sure we'll just be f*cking about too!

rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by rqalibaba, 30 September 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Looking for gamers who aren't plagued with facts vs fictions about the online features and system. Just looking for players who are trying to have fun. Do activities, biking, diving, and ECT. Not just players looking to troll or start griefing day 1 before anyone understands how the online multiplayer functions.

So if you are interested in exploring the map with a few other people and doing the things you loved doing in single play but online then add me.

Xbox360 by the way GT: tatt00ey (oo's are zeros)

On the other hand if you are interested and are a ps3 gamer feel free to leave you're psn name here as I'm sure there are many ps3 gamers looking for players to have a good time with also.

Sounds fun. I added you my gt is rqalibaba and its the the same as my social club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users