72 replies to this topic
Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

"

Woah now.  Heres the first real comeback.  Touche sir. 

Its fun.  Paid or laid means nothing in this context.  If im gonna spend my time doing something why not be good at it?  IMO saying i care too much about the game is more pointless than someone who spends the same amount of time that i do playing, yet then they suck but they are ok with it.  Its not a condition of teh reward.  its a personality issue.  I win everything.  I dont giev a f*ck if its chinese checkers.  If my time is spent doing something, my time is spent being the best.  Rewards are for children who need motivation to excel.  Winners dont need motivation to excel, they alwasy do it."

You should work at being best at making thoughtful arguments; work on your logic a little bit. Some insight would also help. To top it off, you should also try to excel at the English language, both reading and writing.

Ansteven
  • Ansteven

GTA

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Another typical multiplayer badass yawn... OP is troll .

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 30 September 2013 - 09:15 PM.

I stopped reading when he said "THE STORY HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR 10 YEARS." At that point, I can tell that he was one of those 10 year old Call of Dooty fags that made R* focus more on Online, than SP.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

I hate when people brag about how good they are. Are you 12 my child?
  • Skaytful likes this

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

they are american not russian or italian

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

Your opinion is a prime example of one that no one cares about. Just shut up and stop coming here if you don't like GTA anymore.

I like the game just fine.  IM just tired of hearing stupid people complain about a game that has been the same thing since day one.

Im gonna own you like a bitch in gta online.  PSN FAT_STOGIE    Come find me and well see who has problems with the game and hwo doesnt.  asshat. 

i really dont play gta games for the story , i just dont .

Yea but thats what 85% of the people say.

So when was the last time that owning someone in a game got you paid...or laid...or anything of value...Uh, that's right, never.  So take your dyslexic ass elsewhere.  Coming on here insulting everyone and everything, calling people retards when you sound like one yourself.  Ironic doesn't even begin to cover it.

Woah now.  Heres the first real comeback.  Touche sir. 

Its fun.  Paid or laid means nothing in this context.  If im gonna spend my time doing something why not be good at it?  IMO saying i care too much about the game is more pointless than someone who spends the same amount of time that i do playing, yet then they suck but they are ok with it.  Its not a condition of teh reward.  its a personality issue.  I win everything.  I dont giev a f*ck if its chinese checkers.  If my time is spent doing something, my time is spent being the best.  Rewards are for children who need motivation to excel.  Winners dont need motivation to excel, they alwasy do it.

cmon bro i dont sound retarded.  Now youre hitting below the belt.   That sh*t hurts.  

Did you say iconic?  Yes i am.  Thank you.

Oh, wow, look, you actually DO know English.  I could give two sh*ts that you are trying to make the point that when you do something, you do it to the best of your ability.  However, NO ONE ASKED YOU about your skills.  So where is the logic in you telling us?  I can only conclude it's your own insecurities.  And where is the logic in telling someone who disagrees with you about GTA's story that you will own them online?  Again, there is no logic, just your own insecure self telling us something we a) don't care about, and b) have no real way of verifying other than playing with you online.  Judging by your post, however, I can't really think of a reason to do that because you just sound like a trolling jack*ss, sorry to say.  Your post says it all - if anyone disagrees with you, they are a "retard".

So you are correct in that my comment about you not getting paid or laid for your gaming skills was, to be honest, completely off-topic.  Then again, so is your declaration you will own someone online as a way of furthering your original point.  Peace.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Your opinion is a prime example of one that no one cares about. Just shut up and stop coming here if you don't like GTA anymore.

This

Since when was this mybook or twatter, where any f*cking tool can post their daily rants or whatever else is shoved up their ass?

OP, no one gives a rats ass about your opinion. If you don't like the game don't play it. Simple. If you don't like single player, don't play it.

Lol... Though if I had an IQ as low as yours I would feel like I HAD to play a game I bought.

ProdigyX
  • ProdigyX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Every story has been told. You think TLoU was original? How about CoD? That's just bullsh*t to make you feel like you're special. You're not smarter than anyone, you're not more evolved. You're just butthurt.

People dislike this game because;

A.They can't kill 200 people and just walk away anymore. Cops now actually act like ...COPS

B.They can't slam into a wall at 200mph, reverse at 80mph, and take off again at 100mph.

C.They got affected by a bug, and rather be mature about it, they throw a hissy fit and baww in a corner.

D.They suck at the game. Rockstar upped the difficulty, and no obviously some people can't win anymore...Use cheat codes if you suck that bad, and stop bitching

E.They just want to troll. Usually this is an AND, and they still are affected by one of the above points.

Again dumb asshole  IM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GAME.   f*ck me you people are f*cking stupid.

A. I can kill 200 people, then the cops, and get away

B.  I dont slam into walls.  Learn how to drive tard.  aNd i dont use special either cause its a crutch for scrubs

C. WTF?

D.  I wish it was even more difficult.  I bet your a handgun spawn camper like the rest of the tards in gta iv.  Yo uprobably loved to play at the airport too huh?

E.  Effected.  And trolling requires skill. idk how many of you chopper airport camping scrubs i killed and made quit the game in gta iv.  Probably yourself included.

God i hope there is some good competition in this game but judging from the mean iq of the forum...... my hopes are going down.

I know this doesn't matter, but I just got to point this out. Effected, (Underlined and bolded) SHOULD be affected. Not effected, affected. Effected -> Affected. Affected>Effected. Got it?

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

OP you're right, no one here likes the game for the concise reasons you gave. Also you're gonna own in multiplayer so even better right? So will I.

We're winners man...f*ckin' winners.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

I stopped reading when he said "THE STORY HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR 10 YEARS." At that point, I can tell that he was one of those 10 year old Call of Dooty fags that made R* focus more on Online, than SP.

Why because im smart enough that playing the same tired story is boring?  Fact is yall who hate MP are probably garbage without auto aim.  So youd rather do sh*t thats easy because in online you cant kill me ever.  So you leave.  Its what all the garbage players in IV did too.

grandtheftchronic
  • grandtheftchronic

Grand Thief Toker

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

Jesus your a downer man.. couldn't ever blow back w you. I feel like the whole time you'd be talking about how retarded it is to be high and pacing back and forth looking out of the blinds.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Why because im smart enough that playing the same tired story is boring?  Fact is yall who hate MP are probably garbage without auto aim.  So youd rather do sh*t thats easy because in online you cant kill me ever.  So you leave.  Its what all the garbage players in IV did too.

Spoken like a true Call of Dooty fag.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

I like the game just fine.  IM just tired of hearing stupid people complain about a game that has been the same thing since day one.

Im gonna own you like a bitch in gta online.  PSN FAT_STOGIE    Come find me and well see who has problems with the game and hwo doesnt.  asshat. 

You sir have won the award of being the most retarded person in internet history.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users