Here's why you dont like this game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic
grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

With all honesty I LOVE THIS GAME, now stop trying to tell others what to think, then again its a rather usual thing coming from someone of, well your religious system.

And dont jump on me, faith is alright religions IS NOT.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

With all honesty I LOVE THIS GAME, now stop trying to tell others what to think, then again its a rather usual thing coming from someone of, well your religious system.

And dont jump on me, faith is alright religions IS NOT.

lol omg its like yall get dumber and dumber as every posts comes.  Take a closer look at my avatar f*cking retard.  If im in here insulting peoples intelligence i damn well better not be religious.  Look closer.

But you guys dont look, or read.  Just take a glance, read once sentence, then make a retarded comment without even knowing wtf you are talking about.

f*ck. This post was basically saying "you people are stupid."  And yall are proving me so right its making me disgusted.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

I just hate there's no vigilante missions :/

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

GTA IV i didnt even finish single player cause it sucked. 

You're an idiot.

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

"here's why you don't like this game"

No, that is the reason YOU, and YOU ALONE don't like this game.  And don't be an ass and assume we all like GTA because "We like to murder people".  I like the GTA stories, I like the characters, and I like fun gameplay outside of just shooting up people.

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

You're an idiot.

Nope, he's just a pathetic troll. Let's all just mass-report this thread so he can go die under a bridge or something.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

No, that is the reason YOU, and YOU ALONE don't like this game.  And don't be an ass and assume we all like GTA because "We like to murder people".  I like the GTA stories, I like the characters, and I like fun gameplay outside of just shooting up people.

I LIKE THE f*ckING GAME RETARD

f*ck me you guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f*cking dumb.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

You're an idiot.

Nope, he's just a pathetic troll. Let's all just mass-report this thread so he can go die under a bridge or something.

LOL first your dumb and now youre a pussy too?

wow guy if you are reporting people on forum this goes to a whole new level of what you need to do with your life

.................................................................................. 

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

This thread in a nutshell:

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

bro you are providing so much content with your gifs and videos ive never seen before.  An original thinker this guy is........

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

bro you are providing so much content with your gifs and videos ive never seen before.  An original thinker this guy is........

What's "original" is you preaching your gooby onto others; stop responding with your stupid gooby sh*t.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Lol, this guy thinks he's the sh*t.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

I LIKE THE f*ckING GAME RETARD

f*ck me you guys are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f*cking dumb.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right, I'M the "retard".  You're a joke.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

What's "original" is you preaching your gooby onto others; stop responding with your stupid gooby sh*t.

No its me observing your stupidity and reporting it back to you.   It was  rant about people ranting about the game and most of you are so stupid you come right in like im one of the people ranting about the game.

Then your stupidity make me angry cause im stuck on this plaent of the apes iwth all you f*cking apes. 

And i wont stop responding because im good at controlling people. its why you posted in my gooby thread.  der

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Lol, this guy thinks he's the sh*t.

Id say more i think im average, just that the rest of you are below average.  Thats a better assessment.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yikes OP.

I really haven't heard to many people complaining about the story. 95% seems to be about other stuff. Is your theory that because the story is not different, people think the mechanics of the game are not good; or a better story would have distracted us from the lack of interiors?

I don't really understand, but it does look like YOU escalated this thread pretty quick.

Stop hating IV
  • Stop hating IV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Ok, why all this rage? You like the multiplayer and don`t like the story. So?

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

No its me observing your stupidity and reporting it back to you.   It was  rant about people ranting about the game and most of you are so stupid you come right in like im one of the people ranting about the game.

Then your stupidity make me angry cause im stuck on this plaent of the apes iwth all you f*cking apes. 

And i wont stop responding because im good at controlling people. its why you posted in my gooby thread.  der

You are not good at controlling people, only the goobermint is.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Says teh guy still in my thread. 

And yea.... you gusy love the story.  Its so cool.  Check out this youtubve vid with over 1 million views.  Its showing people about the story.  Cause its so awesome.  I bet none of you ever did this cause you were so busy with the in depth story....

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Oh sh*t I just f*cking realized...I understand you OP.

It all makes sense now...

...dat join date.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm do confused right now. Better take my old ass to bed.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I hate when people brag about how good they are. Are you 12 my child?

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

And yea.... you gusy love the story.  Its so cool.  Check out this youtubve vid with over 1 million views.  Its showing people about the story.  Cause its so awesome.  I bet none of you ever did this cause you were so busy with the in depth story....

Sounds legit. 

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Herpaderpaderp; just because you have no gooby. I have two goobies, y'know.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

No you probably just hate it when people are better than you and dont stay quiet about it to appease your fragile little ego.  I want to play people who are good.  Dont give 2 sh*t if they brag about it, none of my concern.  But of course i dont have any insecurity so im happy for people who are good and brag about it. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

unsuccessful-troll-thumb.jpg

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

• Skaytful likes this

Matta G
  • Matta G

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Your opinion is a prime example of one that no one cares about. Just shut up and stop coming here if you don't like GTA anymore.

I like the game just fine.  IM just tired of hearing stupid people complain about a game that has been the same thing since day one.

Im gonna own you like a bitch in gta online.  PSN FAT_STOGIE    Come find me and well see who has problems with the game and hwo doesnt.  asshat. 

i really dont play gta games for the story , i just dont .

Yea but thats what 85% of the people say.

So when was the last time that owning someone in a game got you paid...or laid...or anything of value...Uh, that's right, never.  So take your dyslexic ass elsewhere.  Coming on here insulting everyone and everything, calling people retards when you sound like one yourself.  Ironic doesn't even begin to cover it.

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Your opinion is a prime example of one that no one cares about. Just shut up and stop coming here if you don't like GTA anymore.

I like the game just fine.  IM just tired of hearing stupid people complain about a game that has been the same thing since day one.

Im gonna own you like a bitch in gta online.  PSN FAT_STOGIE    Come find me and well see who has problems with the game and hwo doesnt.  asshat. 

So when was the last time that owning someone in a game got you paid...or laid...or anything of value...Uh, that's right, never.  So take your dyslexic ass elsewhere.  Coming on here insulting everyone and everything, calling people retards when you sound like one yourself.  Ironic doesn't even begin to cover it.

What proves this post is the fact that stogie hasn't got a gooby.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by FATSTOGIE, 30 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Woah now.  Heres the first real comeback.  Touche sir. 

Its fun.  Paid or laid means nothing in this context.  If im gonna spend my time doing something why not be good at it?  IMO saying i care too much about the game is more pointless than someone who spends the same amount of time that i do playing, yet then they suck but they are ok with it.  Its not a condition of teh reward.  its a personality issue.  I win everything.  I dont giev a f*ck if its chinese checkers.  If my time is spent doing something, my time is spent being the best.  Rewards are for children who need motivation to excel.  Winners dont need motivation to excel, they alwasy do it.

cmon bro i dont sound retarded.  Now youre hitting below the belt.   That sh*t hurts.  

Did you say iconic?  Yes i am.  Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users