Things that suck about the game.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

-You can't aim before firing while in a vehicle. (They could have easily fixed this by changing the right bumper for aiming) Idiot devs.

-Gun sounds are not perfect, some sound cheap and when you single fire you sometimes get the sound of auto fire if you hold the shoot button in too long.

-Driving could be a bit more heavier other than that it's good.

-Vehicle damage is great in detail except for how much they take before getting dents and such. Should have given us an option here between arcade and realistic.

-Wobbly helicopter flying is stupid and annoying when flying straight, chopper don't behave like that.

-Deadzone is too big, they should have given us a option. Lazy.

-No sensitive walking, dunno why since they use euphoria and it would have worked perfectly.

-Framerate dips can give input lag making it hard to aim.

-Cops when they crash into your from behind make you lose control like its scripted.

-Game feels empty after finishing all the missions.

Other than that it's a great and fun game but there are some stupid ass design decisions that i just can't understand.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

-You cannot plan your own heists.

-No replayability, unless you're a completionist/perfectionist

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

I'd love to make a "things that suck about GTAForums" and note you down.

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by thugzmansion, 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Things that suck about you.

-everything

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Using the right bumper to aim from a car sounds disgusting.

typeRkrim
  • typeRkrim

wizard

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

my titan blows up in the hanger :/

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

Ill do it for Mother Russia

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

We should just have a whole seperate section for people who want to complain.

Seriously, just call it "Gta V sucks" and let everyone have at it in there.

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Using the right bumper to aim from a car sounds disgusting.

For you but they could have given us the option, like who even uses the handbrake when doing for example a drive by or shooting at police cars. It's lazy from the devs and you could still use A for handbrake. I don't even make games for a living and i know how the game could be a better experience for all without changing too much.

Droes
  • Droes

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

-No sensitive walking, dunno why since they use euphoria and it would have worked perfectly.

What does this mean, any example?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

1). You can't aim before firing while in a vehicle. (They could have easily fixed this by changing the right bumper for aiming) Idiot devs.

2). Wobbly helicopter flying is stupid and annoying when flying straight, chopper don't behave like that.
3). Framerate dips can give input lag making it hard to aim.

4). Cops when they crash into your from behind make you lose control like its scripted.

1). Good luck holding 3 buttons: gas, aiming and firing while using your left stick to steer, and then you also need to keep focus on the road.

2). It's just isn't super easy mode like IV, stop crying. It's still easy as f*ck, wouldn't mind it being even harder.

3). I don't have this problem.

4). So, nothing should happen when a cop rams you? Just like #2: they made it a little harder.

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

It's healthy criticism. I hardly believe that the things i pointed out are stuff that you have no problem with what so ever.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

1). You can't aim before firing while in a vehicle. (They could have easily fixed this by changing the right bumper for aiming) Idiot devs.

2). Wobbly helicopter flying is stupid and annoying when flying straight, chopper don't behave like that.
3). Framerate dips can give input lag making it hard to aim.

4). Cops when they crash into your from behind make you lose control like its scripted.

1). Good luck holding 3 buttons: gas, aiming and firing while using your left stick to steer, and then you also need to keep focus on the road.

2). It's just isn't super easy mode like IV, stop crying. It's still easy as f*ck, wouldn't mind it being even harder.

3). I don't have this problem.

4). So, nothing should happen when a cop rams you? Just like #2: they made it a little harder.

So using a firearm while driving a vehicle is easy in real life? No i bet it's hard as f*ck while trying to keep the vehicle on the road but that still does not mean that it would make it worse having the option to actually aim before you fire. 

I have no problem of how the chopper work in the game like you say i would like it to be harder as well. I want full control of the chopper so that you could actually do a barrel roll or a loop with one. But how it is now you just point the stick forward and aim the direction you want to fly while the chopper weaves back and forth for no reason.

Then you are lucky since everyone else have experience some fps drops at some point.

Of Course you should not have perfect control when a cop car rams you from straight behind you but the fact that you ALWAYS end up losing control turning left or right is bullsh*t. It's not physics that does that it's scripted.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

The true problem is the people complaining about constructive criticism, going in every thread throwing insults at people who say what's actually wrong with the game. It needs to stop.

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

The true problem is the people complaining about constructive criticism, going in every thread throwing insults at people who say what's actually wrong with the game. It needs to stop.

Amen brother, i just ignore them tho since they don't know any better.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

It's healthy criticism. I hardly believe that the things i pointed out are stuff that you have no problem with what so ever.

GTA V is by no means a perfect game. There are bugs that need to be addressed and some things could use some tweaking- But i just take the game how it is. Its a game, nothing more, nothing less. Im just sick of seeing these "these are all the things that suck about gta V" threads.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

This is a forum to discuss things about GTA V. Criticism (constructive too may I add) is still discussion. If you can't handle people pointing out the bad things about this game just don't click on the thread. 

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by ezfaun, 30 September 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Maybe this will calm your nerves.

[youtube]XgNFLo5WOI[/youtube]

wtf how the f*ck do i embed youtube?

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

What does this mean, any example?

A perfect example would be Assassins creed, in that game you can walk so slow it's pointless but nonetheless they give you the option to control how fast you want to walk by smoothly controlling the stick. It's not a game breaker or anything like that but i feel having sensitive walking just gives you that extra feel of complete control of your char.

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

I agree, which is why we should have one big topic or sub section to freely complain about the game. Why does there have to be 500 topics where every single person talks about their individual complaints ? Most of these complaints are not new/original.

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

I agree, which is why we should have one big topic or sub section to freely complain about the game. Why does there have to be 500 topics where every single person talks about their individual complaints ? Most of these complaints are not new/original.

Too keep it on the surface and always remember people or devs for that matter that actually read on the forums for stuff that they should fix for the next game. Like how i bet my left nut that there was a million threads when GTA4 came out on how hard the driving was and how your car took to much damage. Since they completely changed it for all the cries out there. It's a forum after all.

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

The reason the helicopter wobbles is cus of the flight skill u have to earn. When u max it out the wobble is barely noticeable

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Please post these concerns in this topic:

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1063505097

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users