Photo

Driving, disappearing cars and no house buying sucks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by Vegas72, 30 September 2013 - 05:19 PM.

I hate that people are all saying that the driving in gta v is way better than in 4. The people that are saying that are just sh*tty drivers so they like that u can be going 200 hundred miles an hour and just turn on a dime. In gta 4 at least it was realistic and the cars had real weight now they just all feel the same and turn so easy. It feels like an arcade game. Idk why people like that. Just because it's easier? We were promised realistic not easier. Games are meant to be challenging. Also it sucks that you can be driving a bugatti that tops out at like 250 and the cops can be driving chargers which definitely do not but they can keep up with you no problem. Very unrealistic. The motorcycles are also very slow. I hate that I have spent millions of dollars on cars and every time I go back to Michael's house they have disappeared from the garage. Very annoying. The only way I have found a way around this is to buy the garage that can only be used Michael and u can still only store 4 cars. I don't even try with Franklin or Trevor anymore because there's just do not even at all attempt to store their cars. It seems like they put a lot of time into the air and water vehicles which are both very realistic and excellent but just slapped together the land vehicles at the last second. It also sucks that you cannot buy houses. I'm getting very bored with the same house. In GTA San Andreas you could buy a sh*t load of houses. So many in fact that it got stupid like why would I want some of these sh*tty ass shacks. I'm not asking to be able to buy those or hundreds of houses but at least like 3 or 4 nice mansions for each character. I was very excited for this game to come out and this stuff just really disappoints me. Other than what I have mentioned it's a great game. P.S. what's the point of being able to have tattoos if you can't even take your shirt off to show them? Lol

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

you suck

• NikoBellicGTAIV likes this

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

You're just mad because you're one of the people that can not handle the challenge of a realistic driving game. So in all reality you suck

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by Distrom, 30 September 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Sorry, I'm a GTA IV veteran, I can drive pretty well in IV and I still think driving in V is better, it fun and responsive (just like R* said)

Also, driving in IV wasn't that realistic, sports cars handled like a boat, at least in V the driving differs between car types, a SUV handles very different from a muscle, and a muscle handles different from a sports car, for example. ;)

• ten-a-penny likes this

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by Vegas72, 30 September 2013 - 05:27 PM.

H

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

k

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Sorry, I'm a GTA IV veteran, I can drive pretty well in IV and I still think driving in V is better, it fun and responsive (just like R* said)

This +100. Also i like how the brakes actually work now.

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by Vegas72, 30 September 2013 - 05:31 PM.

It's just way too fake. Cars don't turn that quick. I like being able to drift around a corner like in 4. It was a lot funner. Not just turn no problem. I crash way easier now cuz I always feel like I will drift but I don't so I just hit the light pole or something. I guess you guys are just not big gamers so you can't handle the challenge of realistic driving

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

It's just way too fake. Cars don't turn that quick. I like being able to drift around a corner like in 4. It was a lot funner. Not just turn no problem. I crash way easier now cuz I always feel like I will drift but I don't so I just hit the light pole or something. I guess you guys are just not big gamers so you can't handle the challenge of realistic driving

You can still powerslide in the game, also, IV driving has its fake part, a high end sports car like the Infernus should never handle like it was an all terrain SUV.

No game has mastered driving yet, not even Grand Turismo or Forza.

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

It's alright that you guys just aren't used to games with a challenge. I remember the first time I played a video game

Mr-Skinny
  • Mr-Skinny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Realistic? Have you even driven a car?

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Oh hey, another person bitching about the driving on these forums

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

It's alright that you guys just aren't used to games with a challenge. I remember the first time I played a video game

lel

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

realistic driving? you never drived a car in real life have you?

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

So? I rememer the first time i played a video game too, i also remember the first time i drove a car. In Iv's driving the cars just felt heavier like you said, that doesnt make it more realistic. The cars in IV were slow, the brakes didnt work and you literally had to use the handbrake almost every turn, which is unrealistic.

If its such a big deal, go play Gta IV then dude, idgaf
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

No I have to admit I have never "drived" a car in real life but I have DROVE a car in real life and if you're doing a hundred mph it will not turn like a golf cart trust me

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

No I have to admit I have never "drived" a car in real life but I have DROVE a car in real life and if you're doing a hundred mph it will not turn like a golf cart trust me

Not saying V has realistic handling, just saying if you have DROVE a car in real life you sure woudn't say that IV had realistic handling ;)

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

So? I rememer the first time i played a video game too, i also remember the first time i drove a car. In Iv's driving the cars just felt heavier like you said, that doesnt make it more realistic. The cars in IV were slow, the brakes didnt work and you literally had to use the handbrake almost every turn, which is unrealistic.

I never asked you, so honestly I don't give a f*ck about your opinion. If you think that's how cars turn in real life then you must either be stupid or 12 years old. They do not turn like golf carts

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Don't bother.  People here will say that any piece of sh*t R* makes is solid gold.

Vegas72
  • Vegas72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Don't bother.  People here will say that any piece of sh*t R* makes is solid gold.

Lol for real. At least someone here is smart enough to know what I'm talking about

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

I never asked you, so honestly I don't give a f*ck about your opinion. If you think that's how cars turn in real life then you must either be stupid or 12 years old. They do not turn like golf carts

Well you quoted me with a reply, so your comment was directed towards me. Anyways if the driving isnt real enough in the game then go drive a real car around and stfu

Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

>realistic

Haha, now f*ck off. 

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1063505097

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users