» «
Photo

[SM Assassins] Need a competative and Fun Crew? then this is for you

12 replies to this topic
killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by killerjoco, 11 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Hello everyone SM Assassins is a GTA V Crew for Xbox 360 and maybe PS3 and PC, if you are interested go to
566477e940bd378608ddbb09cd0d113bdbe2b494

WITHIN THE DARKNESS LIES YOUR KILLER

This is a crew where you can chill out or go all out destroying other crews its up to you.
There will be daily Crew missions which one of Crew members will sort out and choose who does what depending on there skills.
Our aim is to be a top GTA V Crew and i need skilled players in order to achieve this goal.

Activities the Crew will be involved in:
  • Daily Job Missions
  • All types of Racing whether it be official mission races or making bets with one another for end to end map races for fun
  • When heists get released we will be doing DAILY and are having a rotation system for players within the crew who will change roles and have a chance to be in the main heists.
  • cash flow will be balanced out so no one will be getting more than the other PLUS depending on how much effort you put into the Heists you will be given cash bonuses by Me which will reward you with your efforts.
  • Skydiving and sports activities for all you adrenaline junkies out there!
  • Daily fort raids so if you want a tank you get a tank, you want a jet i will get you a jet
  • Competitive Team Deathmatches, CTF, Missions, Cops & Robbers ect...
  • ALOT of PVP and PVE (cops  :miranda: )
  • I will be giving out Assassination Missions to players in Free Roam

Crew Rules:

• THERE ARE NO RULES :)

With our Ranking system it is mainly how much effort is going into the crew:
NOTE: I will nominate a person for ranking up and if enough people vote for them then i will approve the vote and rank them up.

Commissioners
You will need to prove yourself to me and to the whole crew that you are worthy of becoming a Commissioner.
You will need GOOD team working skills, trustworthy, reliable, an active role within the crew, are able to organize events and helping others when they are stuck with a problem.

Lieutenants
Trying to Become Lieutenant will require you to actively contribute towards the Crew which may involve Crew events, Helping out with the events, doing different activities and heists. If you are a player with them mad skills and destroying everyone in your way im happy with that   :)
if you but the effort in you will be promoted.

Representatives
To be a Representatives requires less than Lieutenants and Commissioners, with the ranking up on Representatives there will be no voting system i will be the vote :) 
so if i see your putting our Crew name out there and are doing plenty of events and activities for the crew i will rank you up myself.

Muscle
you know the drill just go out have fun and blow S**T UP :D

You have to have a decent amount of skills. I will be giving people different roles which suit there strengths, so if you are good at driving you will be a driver and if you are an all round player you could have a variety of roles that you will be given.

To apply Post the following:

Name:
XL Gamertag:
Social Club Name:
Location/Time Zone:
Favorite Activity in GTA V:
Special Skills:
Do you speak Engilsh:
How many hours a day do you play:
Will this be your main Crew:

We are also now on MLG And GameBattles if you want to be apart of that then head over to apply for the Team

red.png

this will not start until online is fixed and is all balanced out! 

NOTE: there will be tryouts for players applying for Gamebattles

For more information please dont hesitate to ask please
Contact Me XLGT: Killerjoco
Social Club Name: killerjoco

Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/smassassins

Thanks

Joco

RichNuggetBmw
  • RichNuggetBmw

I Whacked Tony

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Join my crew , if you are looking to have fun. 

We do everything from boost cars - 3 mill. heist

Also even though I am the creator of the crew i will appoint 3 leaders who will manage the crew and make the paperwork decisions, just think of me as an enforcer(muscle)..

everybody will be treated fairly, so don't worry about not ranking up in the crew.. if you put in your fair share of dirt you will rank up.. some faster than others..

also if you are already in a crew thats so big you feel like you dont matter, or a crew so small you need someone to play with come here and we can build this crew up & i guarantee it'l feel like you belong here.

This crew is open to all, but just state your name,age,timezone, & what you like to do..

if you can't get any members to play with you my new crew is always open

http://socialclub.ro...dd_fulla_killaz

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Okay thanks i will keep it in mind

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by killerjoco, 04 October 2013 - 08:24 AM.

Hi guys just a Quick update:

if you have PS3 or PC and would really like to join, I will Try and see if anyone is interested in running the PS3 and PC side of the crew but i will need at least 4+ players that want to get involved

Lieutenant/commissioner positions will be given out to people who are interested in Running the PS3 and PC side of the crew  

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Please read the forum guidelines.

gregamb
  • gregamb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

XL Gamertag:gregamb
Social Club Name: gregamb
Location/Time Zone: Europe
Headset:Yes
Favorite Activity in GTA V: Doing missions
Special Skills: Driving i guess
Do you speak Engilsh:Yes
How many hours a day do you play: like whole day (i dont work or go to school at the time ;) )
Will this be your main Crew:Yes

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

okay cool i have just sent you an invite to the crew, an invite should appear on social club. looking forward to seeing you in Los Santos 

gregamb
  • gregamb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

thank you :D 

maine27
  • maine27

D-Ice

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Southside Red Jacks

Accepting anyone atm View Site For Details

http://socialclub.ro...hside_red_jacks

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

would you like to join up with my crew? if not then good luck in finding new members :)

Loveyy
  • Loveyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Loving the clan been here from day 1, good clan looking forward to clan match so join if you haven't already help us be the best crew out there :')  

thanks Lovey xx

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

haha lovey gonna kill you later :D

killerjoco
  • killerjoco

SM Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by killerjoco, 07 October 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Quick Update

I am Going to make a competition for crew members which will involve your artistic skills

the competition is going to be making a Logo for the Crew

Rules

it has to be a assassin typed themed logo

the winner will be chosen by vote and the winners logo will be displayed as crew logo

also i will be giving them 20k money on gta online!

As always happy gaming

Joco

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users