» «
Photo

North Yankton

6 replies to this topic
daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by daggerbomb, 30 September 2013 - 04:21 PM.

I wish Rockstar implemented a feature where we can buy a flight ticket to North Yankton. Thoughts?

PoopMonster
  • PoopMonster

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

It seems like it too large of an area and too detailed to go completely unused. Maybe future DLC or for GTAO.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Yeah but leaked info from decrypted files suggests that the North Yankton DLC is coming up now for the holidays. Including a Santa suit for Trevor, Elf outfit for Franklin, and Reindeer Costume for Michael. Christmas sweaters and present stealing/delivering have been confirmed along with snowball fights, Families and Ballas crews, sled races, and even some new holiday score has been created. Expect this in a few months or so.

• cheetah_7 likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Yeah but leaked info from decrypted files suggests that the North Yankton DLC is coming up now for the holidays. Including a Santa suit for Trevor, Elf outfit for Franklin, and Reindeer Costume for Michael. Christmas sweaters and present stealing/delivering have been confirmed along with snowball fights, Families and Ballas crews, sled races, and even some new holiday score has been created. Expect this in a few months or so.

Pics/videos/what's written in the files?

On Topic: I want to explore entire North Yankton. Wherever I go, I fail a mission because I can't move outside the road :(

daggerbomb
  • daggerbomb

To Live or Die in LS

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

snoboll faits lol

cheetah_7
  • cheetah_7

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

I think you'll be able to use it as a deathmatch map or something online 

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

You can see that North Yankton is a very small area, for example when you fly back it's just the road, church and little town.

I'm confused because they have special car models and even snowy weather which is only in North Yankton, it all looks so nice yet I don't think you can get it without cheating in LS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users