Quantcast

» «
Photo

Alien Invasion DLC and why I believe it is likely.

47 replies to this topic
chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Won't happen. There were allready a lot of easter eggs and the weed-alien missions so Imo it's even less likely then before.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

if they did do a dlc i would want it to be based around Crime due to gta being a crime game! why do morons have such a hard on for aliens if you want aliens play an alien  game. ffs 

• saintsrow likes this

ThePerfectBalls
  • ThePerfectBalls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

What we need are more explosions.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I'm happy for almost any DLC that isn't just weapons and cosmetic stuff, witch I think is all were getting hopefully not. I hope they don't add silly stuff like Zombies and Aliens though? I like GTA for trying to be realistic if I wanted that crap I'd play Saints Row. I wouldn't mind aliens if it was just a cheat or something but not officially part of gameplay. 

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

i thought this was my thread for a second

http://gtaforums.com...c-seems-likely/

Maybe if you actually used punctuation marks etc, more people would actually read and respect your threads. They look sloppy now.

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by ramtastic, 30 September 2013 - 05:05 PM.

I'd be happy if there was such a DLC pack.

C'mon - what we have here is a sandbox game, where the player is free to do what they want. The same could be said of the devs - with GTA V you could theoretically parody 90%* of all movies ever made. Aliens, zombies, spies, ghosts, psychopaths, wars, & adventures to name but a few could all be set in GTA V - whether it be at sea, in the city or country, there is a location to suit.

I don't care much for zombies, but I really liked the idea that R* took a concept, applied it to their map & mechanics in RDR and the end user was given a practically new game for the price of a week rental.  

What's not to like about it?

*65% of all statistics are made up.

ali-polo
  • ali-polo

I <3 Rockstar

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

What about an Alien DLC in the form of a Movie that Michael is producing?

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Yes, please. Why the heck not? And it doesn't make it to a Saints Row game just because it got aliens on a DLC that has nothing to do with the actual main game/storyline. As mentioned it would be like Undead Nightmare in RDR.

Zombies are overused anyways.

However what about dinosaurs, robots, natural disasters, etc?

Skrape22
  • Skrape22

Contents Under Pressure

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

If anything, perhaps a zombie invasion....

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Dont let this become Saints Row.

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

FACEPALM, the only real ufo is in the sea the rest are human made ufos, either fib or millitary, there are no confirmed aliens in the game, and it whould be a retarded dlc for a game like gta, thats waints row level of BS.... while its good for a luagh rockstar always said this about aliens and other supernatural sh*t "just like in real life there might be ufos there might not be" so no they wont do alien invasion....

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

people have been talking about an alien invasion DLC over here back when RDR's zombie DLC came out.

its happening, get over it.

• Alec Skorpio likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

if they did do a dlc i would want it to be based around Crime due to gta being a crime game! why do morons have such a hard on for aliens if you want aliens play an alien  game. ffs 

:^:

OT:  Yay, aliens!! GTA: Saints Row Edition.  Hey, let's have zombie aliens. Hell, let's have hordes of zombie alien biker terrorist nazi thug ninja stooges so that we have a continuous shooting gallery of mindless drone targets converging on us.  What a deep, rich game it will be.  :colgate: NOT

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Or maybe all this stuff is just a Tip of the hat to the old GTA San Andreas game and nothing more.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

You believe they're going to make an alien DLC based on in-game hallucinations and easter eggs?

Oh please. :sarcasm:

More the fact that I doubt they would put so much time and effort into detailing and animating the models, if it was only for a quick hallucination scene and a couple of easter eggs.

Time and effort into detailing and animating the models? Nice try, they were terrible (though in a good way). Aliens in V were simply a finger to Saints Row IV. That is all.

DLC's will consist of map and gun packs for Online. Mark my words.

Considering the game has been in development for 5 years, I doubt that they could have seen the Saints Row IV plot coming.

:facedesk:

Because the first thing Rockstar develops are Easter Eggs. 

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Woll Smoth, 30 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Sorry, but, hell no. I like it better as those secret easter eggs. A full DLC about aliens wouldn't be good, but I can say that I'd prefer aliens over zombies. Keep that all that sh*t in Saints Row 3.1.

• jptawok likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Sorry, but, hell no. I like it better as those secret easter eggs. A full DLC about aliens wouldn't be good. Keep that all that sh*t in Saints Row 3.1.

I love your name, avatar, and your posts.  Keep up the good work, Woll.

• Woll Smoth likes this

CannonLantern
  • CannonLantern

Attempted Intellectual

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

You believe they're going to make an alien DLC based on in-game hallucinations and easter eggs?

Oh please. :sarcasm:

More the fact that I doubt they would put so much time and effort into detailing and animating the models, if it was only for a quick hallucination scene and a couple of easter eggs.

Time and effort into detailing and animating the models? Nice try, they were terrible (though in a good way). Aliens in V were simply a finger to Saints Row IV. That is all.

DLC's will consist of map and gun packs for Online. Mark my words.

Considering the game has been in development for 5 years, I doubt that they could have seen the Saints Row IV plot coming.

:facedesk:

Because the first thing Rockstar develops are Easter Eggs. 

I'm not saying that they did, I'm just saying that I don't think they would have enough time to do something as elaborate as they did in the small amount of time that we have known about the plot to Saints Row IV. (Also, just so everyone is clear, I am not saying this will be canonical DLC, it will most likely be a goofy what if kind of story, thus why I mentioned Undead Nightmare).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users