Photo

Question About Character Creation

2 replies to this topic
Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I was a bit confused about something so hopefully you all can help clear this up.

I am big on character creation and customization. I love making my character look how I want and I love how it ensures the chances of someone looking like me is rare. With that said, I definitely become more interested and invested in a character when he looks how I want.

I understand that there will be stuff to buy to make your guy look different with clothes, etc.. And I understand that there will be a different take on creation of said character via parent choice and then you are generated. But what if I don't like the way his face looks? What if he ends up looking like the cab drivers!? Lol. Can I just keep generating until I like the outcome? Or will there be sliders beyond this implementation where I can adjust his facial features?

Thanks guys.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Don't know yet... You'll see tomorrow.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'll try to put it the simple way: We don't know how it works. It's being suggested that you pick "parents" and then the character will be randomly generated OR you get a predefined character based on what you picked. Another possibility is a full editor for your character, but at this point this seems very unlikely.

We'll know for sure tomorrow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users