Photo

Safehouses and how to access them

4 replies to this topic
Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I've never really played any mmo's so I'm not really sure how it works for instanced dungeons and areas in other games but I would be surprised if you didn't stand at the front of your house/apartment and press right on the d-pad to get in. Then you'll be able to invite people in once you're inside and if they accept the invite they'll just warp into your safehouse from wherever they are on the map.

I'd think it would possibly be the same for the big garages and you'll probably be able to warp into them from your safehouse also. Although I'm not really sure how people would be able to break in and attack your cars and stuff. Anyone have any insight, I'm really interested to see how it's all going to work.

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Enter front door, entree's deposit weapons into lockbox (not being headshot in my home if I can help it), then let in through second door.

That's what I would implement if possible (unless it already is).

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

the same way safehouses are on campaign, you simply walk through the door

and you say people can steal and destroy your cars... is this true? 0.o... it would be a shame if someone creeped up on your cars 3:)

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Im wondering if you will be able to set permissions for your homes, Like for instance could i set my friend so he could access my safehouse even while im offline? Or now that i know you can share money could me and some friends pool money to buy a higher end safehouse and all have permission to use it so effectively we "share" it (even though it is only in one persons name)

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

What I've been guessing - since people are able to buy the same home - is that you enter and create your own "instance" where you're the only person there. People can only come in if you invite them.

That's just my guess - otherwise people would constantly be trolling anyone that's trying to watch TV, change clothes, etc. - defeating the whole purpose of a SAFEhouse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users