Photo

Is it possible?

21 replies to this topic
beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

My friend bought Gta 5 from playstation store. Is it possible to get it on my ps3 using his email id and get the game from download history?

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:07 PM Edited by JimmyDaMoney, 30 September 2013 - 03:08 PM.

only if his account isn't on another system (other than his own).

• beinghuman4u likes this

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

My friend bought Gta 5 from playstation store. Is it possible to get it on my ps3 using his email id and get the game from download history?

Are you coming to the official forums for the game, and asking how to steal the game?

No love for you sir, no love at all.

• beinghuman4u and Mr-Skinny like this

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

lol.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I'm on Decadence and Demerol

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Are you coming to the official forums for the game, and asking how to steal the game?

It's game sharing, a feature on the playstation. not stealing.  

silversun111
  • silversun111

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

It's not stealing, it's at the owners discretion to hand out his Account details and game share. One account can use purchased games on 2 consoles, it used to be 5 until Sony decided to change it.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 30 September 2013 - 03:22 PM.

Yeah I use my friends email all the time so I don't have to bother wasting money on games

52YvgB6.gif

AngryGamer94
  • AngryGamer94

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yeah I use my friends email all the time so I don't have to bother wasting money on games

52YvgB6.gif

I love that gif lol.

As for the op i don't think it's possible.Not anymore at least.

• beinghuman4u and KillaDanny like this

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

F off dude. The game is banned in my country. It's not available in market nor any local shop. So I thought this will work.

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Anyways thanks fellas. I'm gonna try it.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

F off dude. The game is banned in my country. It's not available in market nor any local shop. So I thought this will work.

What f*cked up government would do that?

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

North Korea?

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by poklane, 30 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

It's game sharing, a feature on the playstation. not stealing.  

Sony classifies 'game sharing' (giving your PSN Store content to friends) as stealing and bans people for it. The feature is designed so you can download all your content again on a new PS3 in case your PS3 dies. That's also the reason your content can only be downloaded on 2 PS3s now, instead of 5 PS3s years ago.

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Please somebody help me. I need the game badly. I stay in hilly areas near Oman. It takes me 3 hours to go to the centre of the city. And the game is not even available there. I know u ppl can understand the feelings of a gamer. :(

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Sorry for my bad English.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Please somebody help me. I need the game badly. I stay in hilly areas near Oman. It takes me 3 hours to go to the centre of the city. And the game is not even available there. I know u ppl can understand the feelings of a gamer. :(

Well that's a problem. If you can't buy it in your country, maybe order it online from some other country?

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Well that's a problem. If you can't buy it in your country, maybe order it online from some other country?
I tried it man. But they called and told me it's banned in ur country. :(

Drwho94
  • Drwho94

Time Disruption

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Drwho94, 30 September 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Korea

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Muslim lead country, you know what they are like LOL
didn't know north Korea was a Muslim country. It's banned there too. Get a life man.

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

???

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

???

don't worry about what they say about stealing. if your friend will let you use his account, do it because FVCK

Spoiler

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Leave your country, go somewhere where you can be free, I hear France is nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users